Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for SFTP or Storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for SFTP or Storage

Hi,
I have servers in europe mainly germany, I am looking for SFTP Service or any storage server to take backup from cPanel on monthly basis. That server will not use for donwloading or anything, it will be just for transfering automatic backups from cPanel.

Size should be atleat 10TB

Quote your best.
Budget around $150 a year. Currently getting at that price from Belgium provider, but looking for more option now.

Thanks

Thanked by 1Calin

Comments

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2023

+1 for @NetDynamics24

i dunno about budget but they are solid backup provider.

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

ZFS with daily snapshots up to 7.

https://clients.microtronix-tech.com/index.php?rp=/store/other-web-services/backup-space

DM me we can discuss pricing.

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

@jfreak53 are you reselling rsync.net?

• +1 NetDynamics24
    10TB Finland the BF code LET50% still works making it $150 for the year

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

@JamesF said:
    @jfreak53 are you reselling rsync.net?

haha no, we own our own datacenter in Ohio, check our page out: www.microtronixdc.com

• @djn said:
    +1 NetDynamics24
    10TB Finland the BF code LET50% still works making it $150 for the year

at my end their site was not working properly keep crashing, it might be due to my internet provider , i created 2-3 invoices but did not pay in fear of if while payment it stuck so i waited, but now my account is showing not active, looking for other provider to offer more solid deals.

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@Dilstar said:
    at my end their site was not working properly keep crashing, it might be due to my internet provider , i created 2-3 invoices but did not pay in fear of if while payment it stuck so i waited, but now my account is showing not active, looking for other provider to offer more solid deals.

Our site was not crashing. As we explained to you, our system marked your order during the checks and blocked your account. That being said, we cannot proceed with your orders.

• Hi,

Your site is still crashing at my end. here is the snapshot.

• looks fine for me

edited December 2023

@Dilstar said:
    Hi,

Your site is still crashing at my end. here is the snapshot.

As explained many times, you are blocked from our system, that's why. You better find another provider if you pass their fraud checks.

• as explained many time by me to you that , i am payer, i will find better provider, no need to worry all about. but this crash not related to any block, this error is not permanent error, it comes so often, i can send you video if you like so, dont merge it with blocking or unblocking. crashing at my end most of the time. this is website issue at my end. unrelated to fraud check as i even did not login there. its showing while surfing.

edited December 2023

Noone else has experienced the same error. It is in your end only.
    You can check it here: https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/netdynamics24.com

• +1 for @NetDynamics24 - solid service. I also use BorgBase as other backup destination, also solid.