Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C1V Hosting is trusted?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

C1V Hosting is trusted?

Payment is done but still I haven't received the vps 🥹

Comments

• Did you try to open a ticket on their site before posting here?

• @emgh said:
    I’ve paid taxes since forever and still haven’t reveieved anything

so sad :bawling:

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @emgh said:

You bought all those out-of-prison tickets.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • Whatcha gonna do if it ain’t trusted anyway ?

• davidedavide Member
    edited December 2023

@jmaxwell said:
    Whatcha gonna do if it ain’t trusted anyway ?

Bite the bait feeling a little more guilty.

• @kainjinez said:
    Did you try to open a ticket on their site before posting here?

We talked on DM and I did payment via crypto. Not sure he said will setup manually to your account...

• Actually my C1V instance has been working without any logged issues for a full week today. There were occasional slow-downs of disks and network but these have gotten less frequent throughout the weeks.

• @davide said:
    Actually my C1V instance has been working without any logged issues for a full week today. There were occasional slow-downs of disks and network but these have gotten less frequent throughout the weeks.

C1Deez

• C1V seems like a pretty chill dude. I've talked to him for a bit about his colocation offers and he seemed like he would be very easy to work with. I am not all that thrilled with his marketing but all in all i'd say he's a good guy.

• @emgh said: I’ve paid taxes since forever and still haven’t reveieved anything

You can reply here your tax number and request to double your taxes.

X2 TAXES

Thanked by 2emgh mrTom
  • Is IRS trusted? I submitted my work order. I didnt receive a chicke n?

Thanked by 2emgh dahartigan
  • Show DM ss

• @emgh said:

Chargeback!

Thanked by 2emgh mrTom
  • When letters mixed with digits that terrible

• @jenkki said:
    When letters mixed with digits that terrible

Ok j3nkki

• @praburam said:
    Payment is done but still I haven't received the vps 🥹

Hello,
    I was just sleeping 😴😆 hahahaha, it’s even Sunday :)

Will check soon your messages.

• @emgh said: Ok j3nkki

No5or2u

• Had a terrible experience with C1V Hosting's $30 storage plan and $10 SSD plan - services are both unusable and unstable. Strongly advise avoid them.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @tushaar said:
    Had a terrible experience with C1V Hosting's $30 storage plan and $10 SSD plan - services are both unusable and unstable. Strongly advise avoid them.

For me it's just a backup server

• @praburam said:

@tushaar said:
    Had a terrible experience with C1V Hosting's $30 storage plan and $10 SSD plan - services are both unusable and unstable. Strongly advise avoid them.

Their backup server perfom too much slow.

• @tushaar said:

@praburam said:

@tushaar said:

Their backup server perfom too much slow.

🥹 Lol I bought because it's cheap.. hope it's fast

Thanked by 1marcopolio
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited December 2023

@emgh said:

That's a bit unfair! You get (occasionally) quite entertaining shows from the government as well as parliament, you get traffic stops and tickets, lots of rules and micro management and, as soon as the Turks sign off, you even get a chance to willingly or unwillingly find yourself in an exciting world war and possibly even to see nukes raining down on your country.

Btw, I'm wondering why, considering your tax rates, there still are some successful people in your country.

Joking aside. @praburam

Uhm, it's weekend - but yes, you are right, of bloody course that lazy bastard @c1vhosting is supposed to never sleep but to stand ready day and night in case praburam orders and pays a VPS!

@tushaar said:

Not my experience, neither what my benchmarking shows. Bang per buck is great and product is and works surprisingly good. The only annoyance was his email-based "ticket" system (which I suppose they will make better).

So: Had a weird experience with tushaar's "summary". Strongly advise to not care about.

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • davidedavide Member
    edited December 2023

@jsg said:
    Btw, I'm wondering why, considering your tax rates, there still are some successful people in your country.

I'm impressed to spot someone here who see the inverse relation between taxes and economic development. It's uncommon anywhere else too. Keep it guzzling, gasoline is cheap today at 1.90€/l !

Upvotes are always thrown at the anti-bureaucracy inciter, yet when it comes to make a sober judgment we all side with the righteous government. The job of a carpet bagger doesn't take much talent.

• Carlin0Carlin0 Member
    edited December 2023

It's never Sunday for providers!
    Sunday doesn't exist! :D

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • tushaartushaar Member
    edited December 2023

@jsg said:

Not my experience, neither what my benchmarking shows. Bang per buck is great and product is and works surprisingly good. The only annoyance was his email-based "ticket" system (which I suppose they will make better).

So: Had a weird experience with tushaar's "summary". Strongly advise to not care about.

My personal encounter involves using their storage plan for backups via JetBackup. Unfortunately, my 80GB backup job, initiated at 12 am, only reached 7% (5.6GB) completion by 2:30 am.
    I've contacted their support they don’t' give me any solution. And their support is horrible.