Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LIMEWAVE.net – SEATTLE – DECEMBER RYZEN 5950X DEALS - 20% OFF - $5.60/MO BGP - Page 36
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LIMEWAVE.net – SEATTLE – DECEMBER RYZEN 5950X DEALS - 20% OFF - $5.60/MO BGP

1303132333436»

Comments

• I bought limewave service for almost half a year.
    It had been dead on some day Nov 2023, at that time, there is a notice for the down.
    Now again? yesterday once more,It has been dead for couple of days, but not online so far, even do not have an notice? all the data on the machine has been lost, what a disaster.

• At this point i would suggest everyone to start doing charge backs if they haven't its obviously a deadpool

• LIMEWAVE DEADPOOL DEALS

• LIMEWAVE DEADPOOL DEALS

• fxxk them,I lost all my data,damn

• kevi_kevi_ Member

LIMEWAVE DECEMBER DEALS

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • KrisKris Member

Gonna drop a shameless ref-link for Privacy.com here, which I use. If you use my ref link, we both get $5 to spend anywhere.

Plus on the next WHMCS exposure, your card won't get leaked, and finally, they're quite easy to work with when it comes to fly-by-night hosts.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • @Kris said:
    Gonna drop a shameless ref-link for Privacy.com here, which I use. If you use my ref link, we both get $5 to spend anywhere.

Plus on the next WHMCS exposure, your card won't get leaked, and finally, they're quite easy to work with when it comes to fly-by-night hosts.

I think you didn't mean to, but your first link is also a referral link, and according to the rules, you should have a non-referral link in your post.

Thanked by 1Kris
  • KrisKris Member

Thanks.

The first was meant to be non-aff, just Privacy.com, second aff. I can't edit anymore @FAT32 could you help me out?

Thanked by 1fredo1664
  • @Kris said:

Or just use paypal for anything LET if available. My chargebacks were approved instantly

• Still no news :O

• kode9kode9 Member

Nope. Nothing ... nobody ... nowhere ... no news. We're all in the dark here.

• kvz12kvz12 Member
    edited February 3

@Kris said:

Or for anyone who isn't American, Revolut.