Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Commercial VPN recommendation, multiple clients, multiple countries, similar to Nord, cheaper?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Commercial VPN recommendation, multiple clients, multiple countries, similar to Nord, cheaper?

Hi,

This isn't really looking for hosting advice, but I figured someone might be able to help here.

I'm looking for a new VPN provider. Been using NordVPN for years, and I've been all over the comparison sites but there are just so many. Can anyone recommend a commercial VPN provider that's similar to something like Nord, but a bit cheaper? I would need at least:

• Mac, Linux, Android, Windows clients
  • Multiple connections allowed (a few is fine)
  • Multiple country options (the more the better)
  • Stable/reliable connection

Lifetime deal would be great, but not essential, just trying to find something around or under EUR 40/year.

Thanks

Comments

• @fixxation said:
    Hi,

This isn't really looking for hosting advice, but I figured someone might be able to help here.

I'm looking for a new VPN provider. Been using NordVPN for years, and I've been all over the comparison sites but there are just so many. Can anyone recommend a commercial VPN provider that's similar to something like Nord, but a bit cheaper? I would need at least:

• Mac, Linux, Android, Windows clients
    • Multiple connections allowed (a few is fine)
    • Multiple country options (the more the better)
    • Stable/reliable connection

Lifetime deal would be great, but not essential, just trying to find something around or under EUR 40/year.

Thanks

Hello,
    we could provide you with a dedicated VPN for that budget.
    You would get:

• Any client (L2TP+IPSec or plain L2TP)
    • 5 users
    • 1Gbit/s max throughput
    • Unlimited BW

€40/year VAT incl.

• Windscribe I been using them for 5+ years They're still have promotion at $29/year https://windscribe.com/upgrade?promo=LSTCYBER&pcpid=2023_cyber_homepage

Thanked by 1fixxation
  • totototototo Member
    edited December 2023

You can receive some cashback by using TopCashBack.com. You can withdraw cashback to PayPal. It's also possible to withdraw it as a Virtual VISA card, in which case you can receive a 5% bonus.

https://www.topcashback.com/search/merchants/?s=VPN (non aff)
    (my aff link)

(edit) Please turn off your ad blocker and ensure that tracking is not blocked.

Thanked by 1fixxation
  • kidrockkidrock Member
    edited December 2023

You can find Lifetime VPN for your budget at stacksocial.
    I am using free NordVPN. You can check my signature for free NordVPN and IvacyVPN.

Thanked by 1darkimmortal