Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to buy a short and easy-to-remember eu.org domain name
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want to buy a short and easy-to-remember eu.org domain name

eu.org is a permanently free domain name. I want to buy an easy-to-remember and short domain name. If any of you have it, you can PM me and trade in USDT.

Comments

• ₹69

• Ok

• @jmaxwell said:
    ₹69

pm your domain

• I'd sell shruub.eu.org for a bajillion bucks. Regardless, I think eu.org domains aren't transferable

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • People pay for these free third level domains?

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited December 2023

Just buy a .eu or .org and be done with it. In coming recession domain market will collapse anyway as people have more important stuff to pay for their survival.

• @default said:
    Just buy a .eu or .org and be done with it. In coming recession domain market will collapse anyway as people have more important stuff to pay for their survival.

He wants a free domain, and is willing to pay one-time for it.

Besides, we’re actively in a recession and I must say there’s signs of the worst being over, nevertheless, it’s not coming, because we’re actively in it.

Thanked by 1default
  • @emgh said:

@default said:

Besides, we’re actively in a recession and I must say there’s signs of the worst being over, nevertheless, it’s not coming, because we’re actively in it.

True. With this in mind I don't think domains will stay expensive for a long time. When shit hits the fan, people cancel idling services, idling domains, or services barely needed.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member
    edited December 2023

@default said:

@emgh said:

@default said:

True. With this in mind I don't think domains will stay expensive for a long time. When shit hits the fan, people cancel idling services, idling domains, or services barely needed.

Yeah, nevertheless, the domain hoarding from everyone thinking they’ll ”start a project” that they’ll forget about a week later really needs to end lol

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited December 2023

@emgh said:

@default said:

@emgh said:

@default said:

Yeah, nevertheless, the domain hoarding from everyone thinking they’ll ”start a project” that they’ll forget about a week later really needs to end lol

Well, a good project starts with a great domain. Problem is having multiple domains and no projects. Up until this recession this was possible. I no longer see this as an option when a family is slowly but surely chocked into survival-mode by higher and higher costs of living. This is why prices of domains will drop substantially to stimulate sales.

Problem is ICANN, because this entity could raise taxes too. We will see how this plays itself out.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • The wholesale price for .com and the other main extensions, that the registrars pay the registry before any profit, is about $10/year.

And has gone up every few years. It used to be $6/year.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

I can transfer cpsrvd.eu.org or license.eu.org.

for those questioning, eu.org does allow transfers.