Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


SeFlow - Your dedicated server in Italy from € 19.99
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SeFlow - Your dedicated server in Italy from € 19.99

seflowseflow Member, Patron Provider

SeFlow s.r.l. is now part of Aruba s.p.a. creating the largest Italian provider. We own 4 data centers in Italy with a Standard rating 4 and ISO 22237.

Arezzo IT2 Datacenter
The data center has three separate data rooms, each hosting thousands of physical servers. The Net Operation Center is manned 24hrs a day/365 days a year and is constantly connected to its twin structure in the nearby data center IT1.

  • A total capacity of 18,500 physical servers
  • Redundant NOC manned 24/7

The power center has been designed with 2N + 1 architecture and is supplied entirely by energy sources certified by the European Guarantee of Origin (GO).

  • Redundant interconnection with IT1 via 96 fiber pair
  • Power center separate from the data room
  • 2N + 1 redundant power system
  • 100% renewable energy supply

For details, please consult our dedicated page at https://www.datacenter.it/en/aruba-data-center/italy-arezzo-dc-it2.aspx

This data center will host your new server:

QS101 - Supermicro/DELL
Intel Xeon E3 1230
4 cores, 8 threads @3,60Ghz turbo
16GB RAM
2x240GB SSD
1Gbit Unmetered

19.99€ vat ext.
>">ORDER >>


QS102 - Supermicro/DELL
Intel Xeon E3 1231 v3
4 cores, 8 threads @3,80Ghz turbo
32GB RAM
2x480GB SSD with Raid Controller
1Gbit Unmetered

23.99€ vat ext.

>">ORDER >>


QS104 - DELL
Intel Xeon E-2134
4 cores, 8 threads @4,50Ghz turbo
32GB RAM
2x480GB SSD with Raid Controller
1Gbit Unmetered

34.99€ vat ext.

>">ORDER >>


QS106 - DELL
Intel Xeon E-2234
4 cores, 8 threads @4,80Ghz turbo
64GB RAM
2x960GB SSD with Raid Controller
1Gbit Unmetered

49.99€ vat ext.

>">ORDER >>


QS108 - DELL
Intel Single Xeon Silver 4110
8 cores, 16 threads @3,00Ghz turbo
32GB RAM
2x960GB SSD with Raid Controller
1Gbit Unmetered

49.99€ vat ext.

>">ORDER >>


QS110 - DELL
Intel Single Xeon Silver 4208
8 cores, 16 threads @3,20Ghz turbo
64GB RAM
2x960GB SSD with Raid Controller
1Gbit Unmetered

59.99€ vat ext.

>">ORDER >>

Included
* Free Remote Console
* Unlimited O.S. Reimage
* Reverse DNS
* /64 IPv6 block
* 24/7 Technical on-site support
* DirectAdmin and Plesk (optional)
* Up to /27 IPv4 Block (Optional)

Payments Accepted
* Bank Transfer
* Credit Card
* PayPal

Tips
Dedicated Servers are delivered within 1-2 business days.
On new customers, we will do some anti-fraud checks and may ask for IDs.
We do not offer free trials.

For the full Dedicated Servers line, please check https://www.seflow.net/dedicated/our offer

For questions or concerns please contact us at [email protected]

«13

Comments

  • mjj

  • Any looking glasses?

    Thanked by 1loay
  • looks good

  • seflowseflow Member, Patron Provider

    @pork007 said:
    Any looking glasses?

    let me ask to Netcore. Please wait

  • I found an ipv4 test IP: 95.141.37.1
    Is there ipv6?

  • @seflow is 1 Gbps dedicated and fully unmetered ?

  • Do you provide IPMI and IPv6?

  • seflowseflow Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

    @pork007 said:
    Any looking glasses?

    Please take a look at https://www.seflow.net/lg/ . This is IPv4 only, Monday they will add v6 capabilities in this script

    @88xrzs said: I found an ipv4 test IP: 95.141.37.1

    Is there ipv6?

    Yes. On Monday we will add IPv6 capabilities on looking glass script. Latencies will be similar to IPv4

    @tronyx said:
    @seflow is 1 Gbps dedicated and fully unmetered?

    Yes. By default, all servers have 1 Gbps unmetered port. Minimum SLA is 250Mbps

    @403_Forbidden said:
    Do you provide IPMI and IPv6?

    Yes, all enterprise servers listed on top have IPMI and IPv6 /64 block. IPMI is managed by our customer portal.

    Some Rescue/Reimage options:

    • Virtual Console
    • Install from pre-loaded ISO
    • Install from templates: Almalinux 8,9, RockyLinux 8,9, CentOS 7,8,9, Ubuntu 18,20,22, Debian 10,11,12, OracleLinux 9, CloudLinux 8,9, FreeBSD 13.1, vmware, proxmox, Windows 2019,2022.
    • Rescue image
  • @403_Forbidden said:
    Do you provide IPMI and IPv6?

    You can't read his offer, eh?

    Thanked by 1jsg
  • dedimarkdedimark Member
    edited December 2023

    BGP Session?

  • Any HDD/SATA disks possible instead SSD's ?

  • @Patriarch said:

    @403_Forbidden said:
    Do you provide IPMI and IPv6?

    You can't read his offer, eh?

    So show me IPMI from offer.

  • PatriarchPatriarch Member
    edited December 2023

    @403_Forbidden said:

    @Patriarch said:

    @403_Forbidden said:
    Do you provide IPMI and IPv6?

    You can't read his offer, eh?

    So show me IPMI from offer.

    Included
    * Free Remote Console
    * Unlimited O.S. Reimage
    * Reverse DNS
    * /64 IPv6 block
    * 24/7 Technical on-site support
    * DirectAdmin and Plesk (optional)
    * Up to /27 IPv4 Block (Optional)

    Thanked by 1jsg
  • seflowseflow Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

    @dedimark said:
    BGP Session?

    We allow BGP on IP Transit Customers, Colocations or Private Cages. BGP sessions need to be established with network equipment.

    @amarc said:
    Any HDD/SATA disks possible instead SSD's ?

    Yes sure, we have two dedicated offers on our website with SATA HDD.

    We're open to custom hardware, please contact us at [email protected] with your requirements and we will send you a free quote.

  • @Patriarch said:

    @403_Forbidden said:

    @Patriarch said:

    @403_Forbidden said:
    Do you provide IPMI and IPv6?

    You can't read his offer, eh?

    So show me IPMI from offer.

    Included
    * Free Remote Console
    * Unlimited O.S. Reimage
    * Reverse DNS
    * /64 IPv6 block
    * 24/7 Technical on-site support
    * DirectAdmin and Plesk (optional)
    * Up to /27 IPv4 Block (Optional)

    Remote Console Remote Console usually contains multiple meanings, such as KVM and IPMI, etc. However, KVM and IPMI are different things.

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @seflow said:
    creating the largest Italian provider.

    Are you larger or smaller than @c1vhosting ?

  • @yoursunny said:

    @seflow said:
    creating the largest Italian provider.

    Are you larger or smaller than @c1vhosting ?

    Have you seen the pictures of the datacenter ?

  • seflowseflow Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

    @yoursunny said:

    @seflow said:
    creating the largest Italian provider.

    Are you larger or smaller than @c1vhosting ?

    We are the biggest provider in Italy and one of the biggest in Europe. Please check our Network and Data centers https://www.datacenter.it/en/home.aspx

  • @88xrzs said:
    I found an ipv4 test IP: 95.141.37.1
    Is there ipv6?

    ipv6: 2a02:29e0:1:2::2

  • iirc about 1-2 years ago this company was offering i3 and i5 servers with unmetered 2gbps at good price when I was looking for unmetered 1gbps+ servers. But I remember I ended up not buying from them because I read some bad reviews somewhere that stopped me from buying. I don’t know how they are as I never experience with them but do some google search when you consider.

    Thanked by 1ImFound
  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Member, Patron Provider

    @yoursunny said:

    @seflow said:
    creating the largest Italian provider.

    Are you larger or smaller than @c1vhosting ?

    Aruba is larger :)
    Probably one of the largest in Italy for some services.

  • @seflow said:
    SeFlow s.r.l. is now part of Aruba s.p.a. creating the largest Italian provider. We own 4 data centers in Italy with a Standard rating 4 and ISO 22237.

    Arezzo IT2 Datacenter
    The data center has three separate data rooms, each hosting thousands of physical servers. The Net Operation Center is manned 24hrs a day/365 days a year and is constantly connected to its twin structure in the nearby data center IT1.

    • A total capacity of 18,500 physical servers
    • Redundant NOC manned 24/7

    The power center has been designed with 2N + 1 architecture and is supplied entirely by energy sources certified by the European Guarantee of Origin (GO).

    • Redundant interconnection with IT1 via 96 fiber pair
    • Power center separate from the data room
    • 2N + 1 redundant power system
    • 100% renewable energy supply

    For details, please consult our dedicated page at https://www.datacenter.it/en/aruba-data-center/italy-arezzo-dc-it2.aspx

    This data center will host your new server:

    QS101 - Supermicro/DELL
    Intel Xeon E3 1230
    4 cores, 8 threads @3,60Ghz turbo
    16GB RAM
    2x240GB SSD
    1Gbit Unmetered

    19.99€ vat ext.
    >">ORDER >>


    QS102 - Supermicro/DELL
    Intel Xeon E3 1231 v3
    4 cores, 8 threads @3,80Ghz turbo
    32GB RAM
    2x480GB SSD with Raid Controller
    1Gbit Unmetered

    23.99€ vat ext.

    >">ORDER >>


    QS104 - DELL
    Intel Xeon E-2134
    4 cores, 8 threads @4,50Ghz turbo
    32GB RAM
    2x480GB SSD with Raid Controller
    1Gbit Unmetered

    34.99€ vat ext.

    >">ORDER >>


    QS106 - DELL
    Intel Xeon E-2234
    4 cores, 8 threads @4,80Ghz turbo
    64GB RAM
    2x960GB SSD with Raid Controller
    1Gbit Unmetered

    49.99€ vat ext.

    >">ORDER >>


    QS108 - DELL
    Intel Single Xeon Silver 4110
    8 cores, 16 threads @3,00Ghz turbo
    32GB RAM
    2x960GB SSD with Raid Controller
    1Gbit Unmetered

    49.99€ vat ext.

    >">ORDER >>


    QS110 - DELL
    Intel Single Xeon Silver 4208
    8 cores, 16 threads @3,20Ghz turbo
    64GB RAM
    2x960GB SSD with Raid Controller
    1Gbit Unmetered

    59.99€ vat ext.

    >">ORDER >>

    Included
    * Free Remote Console
    * Unlimited O.S. Reimage
    * Reverse DNS
    * /64 IPv6 block
    * 24/7 Technical on-site support
    * DirectAdmin and Plesk (optional)
    * Up to /27 IPv4 Block (Optional)

    Payments Accepted
    * Bank Transfer
    * Credit Card
    * PayPal

    Tips
    Dedicated Servers are delivered within 1-2 business days.
    On new customers, we will do some anti-fraud checks and may ask for IDs.
    We do not offer free trials.

    For the full Dedicated Servers line, please check https://www.seflow.net/dedicated/our offer

    For questions or concerns please contact us at [email protected]

    Can you do a custom configuration ?

    QS102 - Supermicro/DELL
    Intel Xeon E3 1231 v3
    4 cores, 8 threads @3,80Ghz turbo
    32GB RAM
    256 GB SSD plus 2x4TB or 1 8TB
    1Gbit Unmetered

  • seflowseflow Member, Patron Provider

    @zakkuuno said:

    SeFlow s.r.l. is now part of Aruba s.p.a.. Networks and technologies were merged. SeFlow also owns broadband access (PianetaFibra) that has a very good reputation https://www.trustpilot.com/review/pianetafibra.it

    @jackalblood please send us an email to [email protected] with your needs and our sales will be happy to assist you

    Thanked by 2jackalblood zakkuuno
  • seflowseflow Member, Patron Provider

    @ImFound said:

    SeFlow s.r.l. joined into Aruba S.p.A. and merged its network in mid-2023. The board was replaced and the departments have been reorganized according to Aruba standards.

    I can't answer for what happened before the merger.

  • Are you doing reverse charge on non-IT VAT-IDs from Europe?

  • seflowseflow Member, Patron Provider

    @OhJohn said:
    Are you doing reverse charge on non-IT VAT-IDs from Europe?

    Please send us an email to [email protected]. We need support from the billing department to give you a correct answer. We will reply on Monday. Our billing work hours are: Mon-Fri 09.00-18.00 GMT+1 Thank you

    Thanked by 1OhJohn
  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Member, Patron Provider

    @seflow said: The board was replaced

    Who's now the CEO?

  • seflowseflow Member, Patron Provider

    @c1vhosting said:

    For Company information, please consult https://www.aruba.it/en/about-us.aspx

  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Member, Patron Provider

    @seflow said:

    @c1vhosting said:

    For Company information, please consult https://www.aruba.it/en/about-us.aspx

    I can't find the CEO of Seflow. Is it still Matteo Berlonghi?

Sign In or Register to comment.