Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Repuc's Improved Offer Post-Black Friday: Unpacking the Strategy
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Repuc's Improved Offer Post-Black Friday: Unpacking the Strategy

JPPJPP Member

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/190709/repuc-big-campaign-big-raffle-vds-starts-from-11-24-per-year/
It's intriguing to analyze why Repuc decided to roll out a more enticing offer shortly after Black Friday. Notably, the promotion explicitly excludes services purchased on Black Friday. As an early supporter, it feels like Repuc has unexpectedly turned the tables, leaving me somewhat disillusioned.

Thanked by 1kenjing789

Comments

• Frankly, we had no idea to create such a campaign.

However, because of the bad slanders constantly said about us, we wanted to prove our strength by creating such an ambitious campaign.

We will have a very special campaign for New Year's Eve.

We are thinking of something special for our first customers and supporters like you.

Thank you all very much!

• @repuc said:
    Frankly, we had no idea to create such a campaign.

However, because of the bad slanders constantly said about us, we wanted to prove our strength by creating such an ambitious campaign.

We are thinking of something special for our first customers and supporters like you.

Thank you all very much!

I appreciate your response. While I understand the need to counteract criticism, it seems like the actions taken may have unintentionally affected the initial supporters. Some users have expressed concerns about feeling excluded from the current campaign. As a supporter from the beginning, I hope for more clarity and communication to better understand and support the decisions made. Looking forward to the special New Year's event, and I'm hopeful that it can be an opportunity for mutual understanding and growth. Thank you for your response, and I'm optimistic about the future.

• @JPP said:

@repuc said:
    Frankly, we had no idea to create such a campaign.

Thank you all very much!

I appreciate your response. While I understand the need to counteract criticism, it seems like the actions taken may have unintentionally affected the initial supporters. Some users have expressed concerns about feeling excluded from the current campaign. As a supporter from the beginning, I hope for more clarity and communication to better understand and support the decisions made. Looking forward to the special New Year's event, and I'm hopeful that it can be an opportunity for mutual understanding and growth. Thank you for your response, and I'm optimistic about the future.

Thank you for opening this issue and your response.
    I wish you a good day, sir.

• kenjing789kenjing789 Member
    edited December 2023

repuc bf campaign come around Black Friday time (https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3769373/#Comment_3769373) make everyone think it BF Campaign. Also it not even month after that BF Campaign

I was expect he gonna do double all resources or atleast cpu and storage for BF package since the BF package price is higher than the normal package.

Compare early support bf 30$ and campaign 22.67$ after double.

LowEndTalk-Yearly-XXL 22.67$
    12vCPU
    24GB Ram
    280GB Storage

LowEndTalk-DoybleRam-Yearly-XXL 30$
    6vCPU
    32GB Ram
    200GB Storage

You have 6 vCPU and 80GB storage less when 8GB ram more for 7.33$ which like slap early customer

Even irl , do you go store that sell stuff cheaper after black friday

• @repuc can you confirm that you are not planning to pull the rug and scam people after you collect money and your servers will have to be renewed?

Because now, it seems very blatant and basic schema for scam:

1. Rent servers with IPs;
    2. Sell them at unsustainable prices to generate fast cash flow;
    3. When there is time to renew servers - run away, while laughing at idiots.
  • @LTniger said:
    @repuc can you confirm that you are not planning to pull the rug and scam people after you collect money and your servers will have to be renewed?

Because now, it seems very blatant and basic schema for scam:

1. Rent servers with IPs;
    2. Sell them at unsustainable prices to generate fast cash flow;
    3. When there is time to renew servers - run away, while laughing at idiots.

Hello sir,

First of all, I would like you to know that we do not provide services with rented physical servers. All of our physical servers belong to us. Only data center and IP expenses are paid.

There can never be such a thing as fraud.

We don't need fast cash flow. Our only purpose is to do business.

• @repuc

I think you should compensate the users who made purchases during the BF event. We endured a period of almost non-functional servers, only to be told afterwards that rewards would be given to supporters who came after that.

For example, as a user like myself, I didn't receive any doubles, nor did anyone inform me that my request for repuc was indeed received. There's uncertainty about whether the double will be implemented in the future, no matter how long it takes. This leaves us questioning your honesty.

In fact, I could have just pretended not to see this post and then file a ticket to request a refund for all the services, and then repurchase your new promotion, followed by applying for the new double. All of this seems so unnecessary.

I don't know how you view users like me who are still somewhat skeptical about your integrity, because from my perspective, the stuff from repuc has been really disappointing.

I understand that a small team might be overwhelmed by a surge in business and that the lack of a dedicated public relations team can make handling such situations difficult and frustrating.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@repuc said:
    First of all, I would like you to know that we do not provide services with rented physical servers. All of our physical servers belong to us.

HXServers said the same, yet they pulled the rug.
    Show us the purchase invoice of these physical servers.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited December 2023

We all know:

And yet people go for:

Thanked by 2ralf btmsquad
  • @yoursunny said:

@repuc said:
    First of all, I would like you to know that we do not provide services with rented physical servers. All of our physical servers belong to us.

HXServers said the same, yet they pulled the rug.
    Show us the purchase invoice of these physical servers.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185653733415

Who knows who bought all those 6TB versions? ;)

Needs about $200 RAM upgrade though.

• i feel more or less uncomfortable