Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudflare DMCA - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudflare DMCA

2»

Comments

• @JasonM said:

@praburam said: I found the reason why DMCA Notice spam receiving from cloudflare even after content is being removed. they are sending automated mails to cloudflare by looking on search engine... if you disabled those links on your website and check on multiple search engines and delete those URL by verifying your website ownership.

there's a Cloudflare WAF Rule on BHW forum, that stops such coypright-hungry bots (who send fake notices to CF). Implement that WAF rules corretly and you're all set atleast from fake/bulk notices.

Those bots never access your site; they just scrape results from search engines and auto forward complaints.

• MatthewMMatthewM Member
    edited December 2023

@praburam said:
    Note : I didn't host any files, my AI code took the trending data and answering to that question and adding on the search engines... In my case it took a query "How to download movie some name" and it responded then it's being indexed on multiple search engines.... That's the case here and AI did'nt even given link to that content but still it's received the DMCA... I have added filter but worrying about trending data and it's answer... So I might receive multiple

WebSpamer. You are the reason no one can find answers. Why should anyone care about your website?

• @MatthewM said:

@praburam said:
    Note : I didn't host any files, my AI code took the trending data and answering to that question and adding on the search engines... In my case it took a query "How to download movie some name" and it responded then it's being indexed on multiple search engines.... That's the case here and AI did'nt even given link to that content but still it's received the DMCA... I have added filter but worrying about trending data and it's answer... So I might receive multiple

WebSpamer. You are the reason no one can find answers. Why should anyone care about your website?

:/ lol giving data that user is searching is not webspaming

• @praburam said:

@MatthewM said:

@praburam said:

"my AI code took the trending data and answering to that question and adding on the search engines"

You don't answer anything, you are getting an AI to generate articles. Using information that already exists. You are a spammer.

• @MatthewM said:

@praburam said:

@MatthewM said:

@praburam said:

"my AI code took the trending data and answering to that question and adding on the search engines"

You don't answer anything, you are getting an AI to generate articles. Using information that already exists. You are a spammer.

That existing question answers were scattered and I used the put together at once

• @praburam said:

@MatthewM said:

@praburam said:

@MatthewM said:

@praburam said:

That existing question answers were scattered and I used the put together at once

Do you check these outputs for accuracy and link to the source material?

• @Erisa said:

@praburam said:

@MatthewM said:

@praburam said:

@MatthewM said:

@praburam said:

Do you check these outputs for accuracy and link to the source material?

Yes if I found unrealted words being used in the content it will be ignored

• Doesn't Cloudflare suspend your account if you receive too many DMCAs? Or do they not care?

• @Moopah said:
    Doesn't Cloudflare suspend your account if you receive too many DMCAs? Or do they not care?

Going purely off the wording on the website, https://www.cloudflare.com/trust-hub/abuse-approach/ states, at the bottom under "When Cloudflare terminates services":

Cloudflare has adopted and implemented a policy for the termination of services to repeat copyright infringers.

• @Moopah said: Doesn't Cloudflare suspend your account if you receive too many DMCAs? Or do they not care?

they don't care. its now automated. But yes, if you receive too much of abuse complaints that manually need to reviewed like CP, malware, phishing then they'll show you the door soon.

• How to handle DMCA spam mail's which doesn't even exist in my Hosting :/ i complained to the mail sender hosting provider about multiple spam mail's from their host ip address... Can I raise concern to ICANN :neutral:

• alt_alt_ Member
    edited December 2023

Cloudflare is just forwarding DMCA complaints, try to use DMCA-ignored servers instead.

• @praburam said: How to handle DMCA spam mail's which doesn't even exist in my Hosting

Tell your hosting provider that the DMCAs are fake. If they aren't retards, they should ignore them.