Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What you expect from a provider/member in Lowendtalk?!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What you expect from a provider/member in Lowendtalk?!

BabakBabak Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2023 in General

We have been active in lowendtalk as a company for some time.

we have had good days and good conversations and sometimes very harsh and rash reactions.

From other hand i do not see that much of knowledge share and community feeling?!

Please share your opinion can be great eye opener :smile: :blush:

Comments

• Your plans are very expensive for the resources one can get from ANY host on LET at a much much cheaper rate.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Babak said:
    From other hand i do not see that much of knowledge share and community feeling?!

I used to post technical articles.
    Now LET decides to charge @BilohBucks but I'm not receiving my cut, so that I only post service transfers.

• 1GB RAM for $191/year was a great deal from you yesterday. Sure

• freebies/giveaways from providers and booty pics from members

• From provider in LET i expect few things:

• Lowest possible price. Like a bottom of the sea;
    • Reliability. No deadpool tomorrow;
    • At least 2 person project. When 1 dies, other will continue. Human failover system;

That's it.

Thanked by 2default c1vhosting
  • BabakBabak Member, Patron Provider

@sh97 said:
    Your plans are very expensive for the resources one can get from ANY host on LET at a much much cheaper rate.

Thank you For the Feedback :)

@yoursunny said:

@Babak said:

Now LET decides to charge @BilohBucks but I'm not receiving my cut, so that I only post service transfers.

so no people and no LET itself encouraging for sharing knowledge and experience?

• @Babak said:

@yoursunny said:

@Babak said:

so no people and no LET itself encouraging for sharing knowledge and experience?

you can start paying for his sharing

Thanked by 2yoursunny gbzret4d

@cybertech said:

@Babak said:

@yoursunny said:

@Babak said:

IF we are talking about community payment should not be a topic i guess you should share willingly!

• I expect bumps

• @Babak said:

@sh97 said:
    Your plans are very expensive for the resources one can get from ANY host on LET at a much much cheaper rate.

Thank you For the Feedback :)

Thanked by 2niranjan gbzret4d
  • Bump-and-Dump.

This is the LET way.

• MS said:
    Bump-and-Dump.

This is the LET way.

You forgot about the bilohbucks. First you invest in bilohbucks, the you bump-and-dump. One can not bump-and-dump without a provider tag to use with that advertising.

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • @default said:

MS said:
    Bump-and-Dump.

This is the LET way.

You forgot about the bilohbucks. First you invest in bilohbucks, the you bump-and-dump. One can not bump-and-dump without a provider tag to use with that advertising.

I appreciate the feedback, but i get a pumpndump with bilohcredit (im super broke, pls get get my onlyfans(aff))

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited December 2023

@cybertech said:

@Babak said:

@yoursunny said:

@Babak said:

Start with buying my service transfers.