Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this provider reliable - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is this provider reliable

2»

Comments

• @Calin said:

@JabJab said: about 1046 minutes now

>
    Hello node it's up now , HTTP://uptime.ihostart.com , we change IPs for more nodes that it's cause , all people receive notification about this thing

Very sorry for downtime , but after this we give for all customers 7 days free

Regards

is it up now? I've seen it was live but the host server is still down I can't connect

• plumbergplumberg Veteran
    edited December 2023

Inspite of all these warnings , I guarantee 💯 someone will claim they researched this host here and found nothing bad and still purchase services and then blame the community to letting such providers here (even though they are not)

Thanked by 1asthen
  • @plumberg said:
    Inspite of all these warnings , I guarantee 💯 someone will claim they researched this host here and found nothing bad and still purchase services and then blame the community to letting such providers here (even though they are not)

the server was still not up but is live now I don't know why this happen

• @Calin said:

@JabJab said: about 1046 minutes now

>
    Hello node it's up now , HTTP://uptime.ihostart.com , we change IPs for more nodes that it's cause , all people receive notification about this thing

Very sorry for downtime , but after this we give for all customers 7 days free

Regards

Can you help me fix the server is till not up thank you

• woodster050woodster050 Member, Host Rep

@totally_not_banned said:

@Ahui said:
    They support PayPal payment, and I'm wondering if they can get the money if they don't deliver?

They'll either bait and switch you into not using Paypal or they'll have some other ploy to deal with the problem. Why do you insist on wasting your time and possibly money? You are not getting a /24 at that price. It would still be extremely cheap if you added another zero at the end (and that's before taking the server into account). Just forget about it. Those deals aren't going to happen.

I fully Agree with this, just too cheap to be real, a /24 is at least £75+ On IPXO and that is on a good day, + bandwidth and the rest. Just not worth the risk