Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giveaway of 1.5G Ryzen VPS to a RackNerd BF2023 participant who has not won anything in that thread
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Giveaway of 1.5G Ryzen VPS to a RackNerd BF2023 participant who has not won anything in that thread

Thanks to the LET community and RackNerd's BF2023 thread, I have won a few VPS machines this year.

For participants who weren't able to win anything in that thread, I'm giving away one 1.5 GB Ryzen NVMe VPS I've won in this thread.
Here are the specs:

1x vCPU Core (Ryzen 7950X)
30 GB Gen4 NVMe Storage
1.5 GB DDR5 RAM
2500GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
Available in: New York
FIRST YEAR FREE!
Renew's @ $19/Year (No obligation to renew, no gimmicks, no catch. Simply FREE

(Note that his has not been ordered by me and it's not in my account. I simply forward the winner's email in a DM to @dustinc )

Conditions:
1- You have posted one of dustinc's hashtags in his BF2023 thread (so you participated in that event before the date of this post).
2- You have NOT won anything in that thread (swags/stickers don't count).

Simply post the link to one of your hashtag posts in that thread before this date. I pick one winner randomly.

These users are already in the drawing list:
1- niranjan (https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3776184/#Comment_3776184)

I pick the winner in about 6 hours :wink:

Comments