Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostslick's hosting offer just unusable
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostslick's hosting offer just unusable

seokyseoky Member
edited November 2023 in General

Just bought it two weeks ago, from my experience, a fully function Direct Admin panel should be provide since even the freehosting can use some functions that the Hostslick's panel unable to use.
P1
This is a example, I want to modify the PHP extensions and PHP.ini by using the DA panel's function "Select PHP version", but apparently it's disabled, so I open a ticket to see if there's anyway to help me to modify PHP extensions, but after 10 hours waiting, I only got a simple reply.
p3
I think I already describe my problems specifically, and my English should not that bad to understand
p2
10 hours for waiting, I don't believe this is a good resolution for my problems... Which only means he doesnt even look at my ticket...

Comments

• Hostslick isnt known for fast support. if you need that i suggest you look elsewhere.

• @cybertech said:
    Hostslick isnt known for fast support. if you need that i suggest you look elsewhere.

I understand that they might busy in doing promotion, but they only read my ticket's title and doesn't even look at the problem I describe in the ticket, for me that's unacceptable for such a long time to wait for the response

• I got 99 problem providers but a hosts lick aint one

• Case closed, please archive this

• @seoky said:
    Case closed, please archive this

Only if you archive when i shit into my nose

• The VPS i purchased from them on BF had to be refunded. Nothing worked. Garbage Service.

• Their storage vps are just as unusable.
    And I know what I'm talking about.

• @cybertech said: Hostslick isnt known for fast support.

I have no idea which HostSlick you have been using. The one I have been using provides very fast support (answers in <2 hours, even on weekends).

• What kind of hosting are we talking about here? Shared? Being able to load random extensions and mess with php.ini seems like a recipe for desaster, but last time i was using shared hosting must have been like 20 years ago.

Thanked by 1sillycat