Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MORE DISCOUNT! 50% OFF ON ALL SERVERS FROM QUADRANET
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MORE DISCOUNT! 50% OFF ON ALL SERVERS FROM QUADRANET

John_MJohn_M Member, Patron Provider

Cycber-Monday

QuadraNet is adding more fuel to the discount fire. LET IT BURN! Enjoy a 50% DISCOUNT AT ALL US LOCATIONS, AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, IT'S RECURRING. Want to save costs for the entire year? Now is the time!

Contact us for more information

Email:[email protected]/[email protected]

Telegram: @QNSERVER

QQ: 1784404240

Comments

• share benchmarks for Intel Xeon E3-1240 (v3) plan.

• Any chance you can convince your ops people to address some of the things missing or outdated on your home page and associated connectivity? I'd start with having your web server answer on the published v6 address or update the answer set to one that works.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @John_M said:
    Cycber-Monday

QuadraNet is adding more fuel to the discount fire. LET IT BURN! Enjoy a 50% DISCOUNT AT ALL US LOCATIONS, AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, IT'S RECURRING. Want to save costs for the entire year? Now is the time!

Contact us for more information

Email:[email protected]/[email protected]

Telegram: @QNSERVER

QQ: 1784404240

I am looking for a dedicated server that costs $10/month :p :p

• John_MJohn_M Member, Patron Provider

@jtk said:
    Any chance you can convince your ops people to address some of the things missing or outdated on your home page and associated connectivity? I'd start with having your web server answer on the published v6 address or update the answer set to one that works.

For sure, I will bring this up to our developer and I appreciate your suggestions.

Thanked by 1jtk

@aryanraj said:
    share benchmarks for Intel Xeon E3-1240 (v3) plan.

DM me for more info.

• deathdeath Member
    edited November 2023

From spammers, for spammers.

Stay away from QuadraNet if you value your personal information. They are known for purchasing and utilizing stolen databases for "e-mail marketing campaigns". Any EU customer should be aware that tactics utilized by this host are criminal in EU.

Thanked by 3aryanraj bench gbzret4d

@death said:
    From spammers, for spammers.

Stay away from QuadraNet if you value your personal information. They are known for purchasing and utilizing stolen databases for "e-mail marketing campaigns". Any EU customer should be aware that tactics utilized by this host are criminal in EU.

We have really strict abuse policy, if you unfortunately encounter some of issues, please email [email protected] or DM me. I will assist you here.

• deathdeath Member
    edited November 2023

@John_M said: We have really strict abuse policy, if you unfortunately encounter some of issues, please email [email protected] or DM me. I will assist you here.

Does it also apply to e-mails sent by You? Can I report outbound spam coming from your "sales agents" to this abuse address?

@death said:

@John_M said: We have really strict abuse policy, if you unfortunately encounter some of issues, please email [email protected] or DM me. I will assist you here.

Does it also apply to e-mails sent by You? Can I report outbound spam coming from your "sales agents" to this abuse address?

You can always ask to take you off the list if you do not want to receive any promotions.

Thank you.

• Too bad you didn't offer 50% off promo to Virmach when they lost their provider and had to move DC's.