Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Servers in NY, Chicago, Dallas !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Servers in NY, Chicago, Dallas !

Hey everyone,

I've been navigating through a sea of deals recently, and while I've snagged some great biennial and triennial offers from Green Cloud, I'm still on the hunt for more locations.

I thought it might be more effective to get insights directly from you folks – the experienced users – rather than taking a shot in the dark with an unknown provider.

Specifically, I'm looking for 2 servers in each of these locations: New York, Chicago, and Dallas.

Specs we need:

CPU: At least 2 cores (a big thumbs up for Ryzen or EPYC)
RAM: Minimum 2 GB, but 4 GB would be awesome
Egress: 4 TB is the baseline, but more is always better
Port Speed: 5Gbps would do, but 10Gbps would be fantastic
Benchmarks: It would be super helpful if the server’s upload speed could meet these specs. If you have any YABS or networkspeed.xyz benchmarks to share, that would be amazing.

Payment Terms: We’re open to annual, biennial, or triennial payments – as long as the deal makes sense.

Thanks a ton for any help or pointers you can provide!

Comments

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

Our offerings align with your requirements.

To better assist you in finding the most suitable server option, could you please help us understand the cost range you are considering for servers with the specified specifications will allow us to tailor our offerings to better match your budget.

Looking forward to your response.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2023
  • SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

We can do all three locations on Ryzen, but only 1Gbps, not 10Gbps.
    For 4TB monthly bandwidth usage, 1Gbps should be more than enough.

~ SMARTHOST

Thanked by 1houmie
  • hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2023

We can do that in Chicago and New York, both 40Gbps. https://docs.hosthatch.com/features/

All of our datacenters are multi-homed to at least two transits. We don't use Psychz or anything of the like, which is what most LE providers in the Chicago area will use (they still haven't resolved the issue with TCP connections not staying alive after a while, so good luck using rsync/ssh for any long periods of times), and even more good luck trying to get A+B power, any sort of redundant transits, or emergency remote hands in Chicago with them

Thanked by 2houmie Daniel15
  • @hosthatch said:
    We can do that in Chicago and New York, both 40Gbps. https://docs.hosthatch.com/features/

Thanks. Just tried to check your deals. But when I go over the flags, or click on them nothing happens, the page doesn't get updated. Tried with Safari, FireFox and Chrome.

Do you have a page that shows everything more in detail including annual payments etc?

• @hosthatch Never mind, I found it. I researched your servers and then found your BlackFriday deals. Looking alright, so I purchased 7 servers. I haven't seen any benchmarks yet so I'm just trusting you. :-) Thanks