Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cyber Monday vs. Black Friday
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cyber Monday vs. Black Friday

JosephFJosephF Member
edited November 2023 in General

Are Cyber Monday sales and flashes traditionally as good, and as many, as those on Black Friday?

Comments

• I'm pretty sure Cyber Monday is just an excuse to extend Black Friday without looking like you haven't made much.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Cyber Monday is for the people who didn't managed to get anything during Black Friday

But, but... sometimes we save the best for the last

• @FAT32 said:
    Cyber Monday is for the people who didn't managed to get anything during Black Friday

Yes, hoping for a shared hosting speedy flash sale from a provider who has not posted on BF 😉

• @kidrock said:

@FAT32 said:

Yes, hoping for a shared hosting speedy flash sale from a provider who has not posted on BF 😉

What would you consider to be a good shared hosting deal?

• @josephf said:

@kidrock said:

@FAT32 said:

What would you consider to be a good shared hosting deal?

Hint in my comment. Maybe @FAT32 got it lol 😀

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • I ran out of ammo since Black Friday. Too many good deals.

• @nick_ said:
    I ran out of ammo since Black Friday. Too many good deals.

It's ok, you can just shoot blanks like the rest of us.

Thanked by 1nick_
    edited November 2023

@nick_ said:

Man you are the only few that says that. I do agree there's quite some great deals this year also but people don't appreciate :(

Thanked by 1nick_
  • @FAT32 said:

@nick_ said:

Man you are the only few that says that. I do agree there's quite some great deals this year also but people don't appreciate :(

What makes you think that they weren't appreciated?

@josephf said:
    What makes you think that they weren't appreciated?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3784076/#Comment_3784076

• @FAT32 said:

@nick_ said:

I appreciate all the deals I have got during this Black Friday. Probably it's because I bought exactly what I had listed and a few more, not because of FOMO. I'm happy that there are some providers who offer Ryzen 9 7950X and EPYC Genoa VPS at great prices.

• thanethane Member
    edited November 2023

I scooped up a bunch of servers from 1gservers over the last week, and their best deal yet was posted today, I'm still happy with the deals I got tho! So I think it depends on the provider. I got an i7-12700k for $211 and Corsair case on BF, and then today got nice water cooler and PSU -30%, hoping tomorrow i can pick up some discounted ddr5 and mobo and NVMe and gtx 3060 to complete my new comp build :)

• Black Friday is not as big as it used to be for everyone. Especially this industry