Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10gig 400TB Seattle Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

10gig 400TB Seattle Dedicated Server

Hey, looking for a dedicated box on a 10gig line with 400TB of traffic in the Seattle area (non-negotiable). Nice to haves are 4+ cores, 16+ gigs of ram, ssd boot disk, and network blend of 2-3 upstreams. I've got 200-250 dollars for something like this.

Thanks!

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Look across the street for @crunchbits auctions.
    I hear if you do 10 push-ups within 30 minutes of him getting drunk, he'll make you custom dealz.

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • You missed the auctions last night which were right at your alley. Keep an eye out for the thread today. There might be new ones coming up.

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @Crab said:
    You missed the auctions last night which were right at your alley. Keep an eye out for the thread today. There might be new ones coming up.

will do, thank you haha

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • I'm sure @crunchbits is also open for custom deals like @yoursunny is saying above even without any push-ups! (they might help though)

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@yoursunny said:
    I hear if you do 10 push-ups within 30 minutes of him getting drunk, he'll make you custom dealz.

You're my pushup king. Nobody else besides the OG from that early thread is ever getting those deals.

@musicalderp we're close (eastern side of the state: Spokane, WA), but expect approximately ~10ms from us to Seattle. That being said, your ask is very achievable at (or likely below) your budget. Happy to craft something competitive, shoot me a DM.

• @crunchbits said:

@yoursunny said:

You're my pushup king. Nobody else besides the OG from that early thread is ever getting those deals.

@musicalderp we're close (eastern side of the state: Spokane, WA), but expect approximately ~10ms from us to Seattle. That being said, your ask is very achievable at (or likely below) your budget. Happy to craft something competitive, shoot me a DM.

Sent a message, thanks for reaching out!

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

We have some 100G upgrades coming to Seattle in the next few weeks and would be happy to help.

• @PureVoltage said:
    We have some 100G upgrades coming to Seattle in the next few weeks and would be happy to help.

I actually looked at your site before making this post because I was super happy with my NYC server, pm me once you've got some options there, I'd love to have a couple servers there

• 7$?

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@musicalderp said:

@crunchbits said:

@yoursunny said:

Sent a message, thanks for reaching out!

You wont go wrong with @crunchbits :)

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

@musicalderp said:

@PureVoltage said:

I actually looked at your site before making this post because I was super happy with my NYC server, pm me once you've got some options there, I'd love to have a couple servers there

Will do! Should be pretty shortly. :)
    Glad to hear things in NY are going smoothly for you as well!