Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Reliable Dedicated Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Reliable Dedicated Hosting

wamywamy Member
edited November 2023 in Requests

Hey there, I run a business called TorBox and I am looking for a provider to help provide stellar dedicated servers. You can see how many users we have on our About page. With this partnership we will be putting you on the front page of the site (which gets about 12,000 views every month, and we are still growing!).

Looking for servers of this spec:

• At least 8 cores
  • At least 64GB ram
  • At least 32TB HDD
  • At least 2TB NVME cache
  • At least 1gbit unmetered but we need 10gbit servers as well (doesn't have to be unmetered cause that costs an arm and a leg for the scale we are at right now). We already have our 20gbit needs covered, but if you also offer 20gbit, we may switch.

Im willing to go all the way up to $200 per server, but they have to be really good.

We should be able to buy multiple at any time, and prefer something where I have a dashboard I can take a look at every once in awhile. Also, I should be able to download public torrents and seed for these boxes. This is a huge concern so anyone hosted in the US likely won't cut it. Maybe DMCA free would be nice. I also currently use leaseweb servers, so you should be able to beat those prices.

Looking forward to working with you. Thanks.

Thanked by 1SillyGoose

Comments

• conceptconcept Member
    edited November 2023

The best option is probably Hetzner
    AMD Ryzen 7700
    64 GB DDR5 Ram
    2x 1TB NVMe
    2x16TB HDD
    1Gbit Unmetered
    119 eur/m + 46 eur setup fee

DMCA free is hard to find nowadays unless you are willing to pay high price or pay low price for a not so reliable service.

• wamywamy Member
    edited November 2023

@concept said:
    AMD Ryzen 7700
    64 GB DDR5 Ram
    2x 1TB NVMe
    2x16TB HDD
    1Gbit Unmetered

DMCA free is hard to find nowadays.

DMCA free isn't a huge concern, but the provider should at least allow public torrents. I contacted 1GServers due to their awesome deals right now and they don't allow public torrents so I had to pass. As far as I know, Hetzner does not allow public torrents.

• @wamy said:

@concept said:
    AMD Ryzen 7700
    64 GB DDR5 Ram
    2x 1TB NVMe
    2x16TB HDD
    1Gbit Unmetered

DMCA free isn't a huge concern, but the provider should at least allow public torrents. I contacted 1GServers due to their awesome deals right now and they don't allow public torrents so I had to pass. As far as I know, Hetzner does not allow public torrents.

Now are we talking legit Linux ISO type public torrents or the less than legit Linux ISO type public torrents?

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

Hi.

We can help you. Please Check our Dedicated Servers in Republic of Moldova
    https://alexhost.com/dedicated-servers/

Maybe we can make a partnerships (please tell your background, history and how we can be useful in being partnership together) we are online in Moldova timezone.
    https://t.me/alexhost_on

Drop a message and we will answer soon ;)
    If you want to use without partnership feel free.

Kindly Regards,
    Alexhost

• @wamy said:
    DMCA free isn't a huge concern, but the provider should at least allow public torrents. I contacted 1GServers due to their awesome deals right now and they don't allow public torrents so I had to pass.

US providers will not allow torrents at all. Public Torrents usually always mean DMCA notice. Again its super hard to find providers that allow public torrents/public trackers now that DCs have been raided in NL for hosting copyrighted content.

• @Don_Keedic said:

@wamy said:

@concept said:
    AMD Ryzen 7700
    64 GB DDR5 Ram
    2x 1TB NVMe
    2x16TB HDD
    1Gbit Unmetered

Now are we talking legit Linux ISO type public torrents or the less than legit Linux ISO type public torrents?

@Don_Keedic said:

@wamy said:

@concept said:
    AMD Ryzen 7700
    64 GB DDR5 Ram
    2x 1TB NVMe
    2x16TB HDD
    1Gbit Unmetered

Less than legit for sure, I don't control what people put into my service.

• Great idea for a service and a really impressive website. However, it's a shame that the dashboard picture has a static background and doesn't animate when you hover over it.

• @sillycat said:
    Great idea for a service and a really impressive website. However, it's a shame that the dashboard picture has a static background and doesn't animate when you hover over it.

Good idea, Ill see what I can do! Would you want it to play a video or something?

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@wamy said: Im willing to go all the way up to $200 per server, but they have to be really good.

>

at 200$ it's impossible but for 450 euros/month (minimum payment 3 months in advance)it's possible give you

27x 14 TB HDD SAS Enterprise
    1x 3.2 TB SSD SAS Enterprise
    2.5 Gbps dedicated port speed (possible usage 24/7)
    1x e5-2630 v4 (10c/20t)
    128 GB ram DDr4 @ 2666 MHz
    HBA mode with mdadm (raid 0/5/6/10)
    Allow Chia Mining
    Allow adult content
    Allow public torrent
    Allow web 3.0 projects
    Full Ignore DMCA
    Romania Location

Regards

• sillycatsillycat Member
    edited November 2023

@wamy said: Would you want it to play a video or something?

I have no idea how to even begin explaining it.

• Provider that doesn't care about DMCA at those specs for $200 will be quite hard that's for sure.

• @totally_not_banned said:
    Provider that doesn't care about DMCA at those specs for $200 will be quite hard that's for sure.

Like I said, DMCA ignored is not required, just allow public torrents...

• @wamy said:

@totally_not_banned said:
    Provider that doesn't care about DMCA at those specs for $200 will be quite hard that's for sure.

Like I said, DMCA ignored is not required, just allow public torrents...

Yeah, i saw that, but as someone else already mentioned: Public torrents (of possible not entirely unquestionable kind) draw DMCA complaints, so...