Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to use interserver account credit? Have you used yours?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to use interserver account credit? Have you used yours?

PhantomPainPhantomPain Member
edited November 2023 in Help

I have some account credit from a giveaway by interserver maybe 2 or 3 years ago but don’t know how to use it for VPS purchases. Does anyone know?

Does it only works on domain purchase as “Module:Domain” appears?
But I remember interserver mentioned it in one post that it doesn’t matter.
However it doesn’t automatically applies to VPS purchase invoices and there is no credit payment option during checkout.

How’s yours?
  1. Have you used your interserver credit?10 votes
    1. Yes
      50.00%
    2. No
      30.00%
    3. Never get it
      20.00%

Comments

• managed to get one.
    I remember using it for a mail.baby subscription.

• Used mine for web hosting and mail.baby

• Why not ask their customer support?

• @josephf said:
    Why not ask their customer support?

I don’t know is it okay to bother them for the freebies from years ago so firstly I want to figure out if it’s normal.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

It's okay to contact Interserver politely. They are really nice folks who genuinely want to do a good job. Since this weekend might be the busiest time of year for them, just possibly it might be nice to wait a few days more? But they pretty much are on top of stuff, so maybe go ahead and make a ticket whenever you want.

Haha, I am a big Interserver fan! 👍

• @Not_Oles said:
    It's okay to contact Interserver politely. They are really nice folks who genuinely want to do a good job. Since this weekend might be the busiest time of year for them, just possibly it might be nice to wait a few days more? But they pretty much are on top of stuff, so maybe go ahead and make a ticket whenever you want.

You use them?

• interservermikeinterservermike Member, Patron Provider

Domains module is the reason why you cannot use it. DM me the account info and I will switch it to all modules.

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@josephf said:

@Not_Oles said:

You use them?

https://lowendbox.com/blog/why-i-will-always-love-interserver-cheap-shared-hosting-fantastic-customer-service/