Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

B L A C K - I S H F R I D A Y S A L E - FIBERSTATE MEGA SALE + GIVEAWAYS!! KABOOM - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

B L A C K - I S H F R I D A Y S A L E - FIBERSTATE MEGA SALE + GIVEAWAYS!! KABOOM

Comments

• @henix said:

@rattlecattle said:
    Great work with the comments. Someone has to step up after all. Straight away going for the top prize.

Don't worry. Let him waste his time and he'll be banned anyway

Yes eventually will be banned.

• @MrEd said:

@henix said:

@rattlecattle said:
    Great work with the comments. Someone has to step up after all. Straight away going for the top prize.

He should be promoted to the red level... My main question - why? He has been in the forum since last year, so he should be already familiar with the rules. Its not the account that just registered to spam...

From the providers perspective spamming or mild-spamming keeps the thread to the top and they are already paying a semi-annual fee.

• @rattlecattle said:

@MrEd said:

@henix said:

@rattlecattle said:

He should be promoted to the red level... My main question - why? He has been in the forum since last year, so he should be already familiar with the rules. Its not the account that just registered to spam...

From the providers perspective spamming or mild-spamming keeps the thread to the top and they are already paying a semi-annual fee.

I understand rare "bump" posts for that, but here I'm talking about brocoder... He is risking getting banned. Why would he do that, when he is not new here?

• @MrEd said:

@rattlecattle said:

@MrEd said:

@henix said:

@rattlecattle said:

I understand rare "bump" posts for that, but here I'm talking about brocoder... He is risking getting banned. Why would he do that, when he is not new here?

promoting his spam bot ?

• @MrEd said:

@rattlecattle said:

@MrEd said:

@henix said:

@rattlecattle said:

Maybe just playing around and this is not their primary account.

• ACGNTACGNT Member
    edited November 2023

FiberState, Ryzen 5700G – Double RAM – Order# 1188
    :'(
    I don't know if it's this

• jlet88jlet88 Member
    edited November 2023

Not trying to be downer for anyone, but it seems like this endless-repeat spamming is awful and ruins the thread. It's a huge turn-off in some cases and makes reading some threads almost untenable in this forum IMO. Is there no better idea or strategy how to handle threads like this?

I get the whole idea of keeping threads like this alive and pinned to the top of the forum... we all know how it works... but the repeat spamming is making threads like these terrible to browse. At least over in some other threads people are being creative and it can be somewhat entertaining to read some of the posts.

Anyway, I came here for deals, not nonsense. So I'm starting to tune out. I'm sure I can't be the only one who thinks this.

And again, if the LET policies continue to allow for this in the future, and you are going to offer giveaways like this in spam-filled threads, PLEASE be creative and come up with something better than endless copy-and-paste crap.

No offense to the OP (they seem to be a good provider) and no offense to the people spamming in this thread, because you have been encouraged to do it, I get it. But there must be some better, more creative solution. Hope you all have a nice day!

• FiberState, Ryzen 5700G – Double DRIVE – Order# 1516

• FiberState, E3-1240 v5 – Upgrade to EVO – Order# 1515

• 💥💥KABOOM!!💥💥FIBERSTATE SALE IS LIT!🔥🔥GO HERE https://blackfriday.fiberstate.com/

• @healerovo and anyone who ordered an E3 today:

can you check if you got ECC RAM on your E3-1240v5? E.g. by running dmidecode -t memory ?

Thank you.

• @jlet88 said:
    Not trying to be downer for anyone, but it seems like this endless-repeat spamming is awful and ruins the thread. It's a huge turn-off in some cases and makes reading some threads almost untenable in this forum IMO. Is there no better idea or strategy how to handle threads like this?

I get the whole idea of keeping threads like this alive and pinned to the top of the forum... we all know how it works... but the repeat spamming is making threads like these terrible to browse. At least over in some other threads people are being creative and it can be somewhat entertaining to read some of the posts.

Anyway, I came here for deals, not nonsense. So I'm starting to tune out. I'm sure I can't be the only one who thinks this.

And again, if the LET policies continue to allow for this in the future, and you are going to offer giveaways like this in spam-filled threads, PLEASE be creative and come up with something better than endless copy-and-paste crap.

No offense to the OP (they seem to be a good provider) and no offense to the people spamming in this thread, because you have been encouraged to do it, I get it. But there must be some better, more creative solution. Hope you all have a nice day!

I totally agree. Spam as this should not be allowed in any way. Normal questions by members are lost in the complete spam page. Other threads have a different result, and spam there doesn't feel as 100% spam.

And on the other hand, I hope that sanity will strike to OP, so that 194 (as of right now) identical comments don't count as most active. If at least some effort would be done, at least some uniqueness in the comments, then... but now copy paste paste paste...

Thanked by 2OhJohn jlet88
  • 💥💥KABOOM!!💥💥FIBERSTATE SALE IS LIT!🔥🔥GO HERE https://blackfriday.fiberstate.com/

• Is this where you do the hype? :P

💥💥KABOOM!!💥💥FIBERSTATE SALE IS LIT!🔥🔥GO HERE https://blackfriday.fiberstate.com/

Nice deals over there!

• @JeDaYoshi said:
    Is this where you do the hype? :P

💥💥KABOOM!!💥💥FIBERSTATE SALE IS LIT!🔥🔥GO HERE https://blackfriday.fiberstate.com/

Nice deals over there!

Yes. Welcome to the party! ;)

Thanked by 1JeDaYoshi

• @MrEd said:
    Ok, I was summoned to this thread for the stats page release, it is available here: https://fiberstate.projecthive.eu/ (and in my signature), but I see, that everything that FiberState offers is out of my reach :) I was willing to buy an idler VM so that I could test reliability myself, but am not willing to spend a lot for idling dedi :)

Well, pretty nice. That one also made me notice the massive amount of spam @brocoder did.

I'm not seriously participating in here for the server giveaway; doubt I'll be able to comment that much anyway. Just contributing to the hype :)

• @henix said:

waaahhh.... i do have carrots boiled for dinner, it will be a hard time eating after this.. :lol:

• @JeDaYoshi said:

@MrEd said:
    Ok, I was summoned to this thread for the stats page release, it is available here: https://fiberstate.projecthive.eu/ (and in my signature), but I see, that everything that FiberState offers is out of my reach :) I was willing to buy an idler VM so that I could test reliability myself, but am not willing to spend a lot for idling dedi :)

Well, pretty nice. That one also made me notice the massive amount of spam @brocoder did.

I'm not seriously participating in here for the server giveaway; doubt I'll be able to comment that much anyway. Just contributing to the hype :)

Yes, the amount of spam happening not long ago could not be missed :)

Anyways, feel free to be active and you might be one of two winners ;)

• @MMzF said:

@henix said:

waaahhh.... i do have carrots boiled for dinner, it will be a hard time eating after this.. :lol:

Just don't forget to remember the picture with each bite you take :D

• @henix said:

💀💀💀 that really isn't snicker 💀💀💀

• @MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

@henix said:

Just don't forget to remember the picture with each bite you take :disappointed:

I might gag while eating lol

• @MMzF said:

@henix said:

💀💀💀 that really isn't snicker 💀💀💀

If you treat the image with what you see, its snickers, if you try to uncensore the picture... its up to you :D

• Who ever edited that image did went through hard time focusing xD

• @MMzF said:
    Who ever edited that image did went through hard time focusing xD

Even more focus was needed if the picture was not cropped while working on it... :D

• @MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

Even more focus was needed if the picture was not cropped while working on it... :D

Kudos to the editor

• @MMzF said:

@MrEd said:

@MMzF said:

Kudos to the editor

How are you carrots? :D