Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS with 4GB RAM, 4TB bandwidth, 50GB storage for less than $15/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS with 4GB RAM, 4TB bandwidth, 50GB storage for less than $15/year

Hi guys, I'm looking for a VPS with the following requirements:

• At least 4GB RAM
  • At least 4TB monthly bandwidth
  • At least 50GB storage (at least 20GB of which must be SSD, rest can be HDD)
  • Less than $15 per year - but I am willing to pay more for more storage.
  • I am willing to pay for multiple years upfront as long as provider is reputable.
  • Location doesn't matter, but should have sub-second latency to either Europe or USA.
  • I'm not interested in "first year only" offers. I'm interested in long term.
  • I'm not going to do anything illegal with it.
  • I'm not going to run torrents on it.
  • I'm not going to run a game server on it.

I am willing to pay up to $20 per year if the VPS has more than 120GB storage (SSD or HDD doesn't matter).

Thanks for your time and help!

Comments

• me too for this price

• @johnvmevpstorage said: I am willing to pay for multiple years upfront as long as provider is reputable.

At this price point, you shouldn't.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@johnvmevpstorage said:

• At least 4GB RAM
    • I am willing to pay for multiple years upfront as long as provider is reputable.
    • Location doesn't matter, but should have sub-second latency to either Europe or USA.

I am willing to pay up to $20 per year if the VPS has more than 120GB storage (SSD or HDD doesn't matter).

A few of these are left

Longer term is sub $20/yr, single year is pretty close to your budget. A little extra RAM, 20% more bandwidth, and 125GB of pure SSD RAID-10 disk space.

Thanked by 1johnvmevpstorage
  • @crunchbits said:

@johnvmevpstorage said:

• At least 4GB RAM

A few of these are left

Longer term is sub $20/yr, single year is pretty close to your budget. A little extra RAM, 20% more bandwidth, and 125GB of pure SSD RAID-10 disk space.

Wow, this is literally exactly what I'm asking for. Funny thing is that I was looking at Crunchbits before and I never noticed the 120GB SSD, how did I miss that lol.

Thanks a lot man.

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@johnvmevpstorage said:

@crunchbits said:

@johnvmevpstorage said:

• At least 4GB RAM

A few of these are left

Wow, this is literally exactly what I'm asking for. Funny thing is that I was looking at Crunchbits before and I never noticed the 120GB SSD, how did I miss that lol.

Thanks a lot man.

We don't put those on the website anywhere, just a direct link to the store to order. Pretty much a LE* exclusivity, but no problem :)

Thanked by 1johnvmevpstorage
  • @crunchbits said:
    A few of these are left

Hey, what cpu? Do you have same deal at any europe location?

• @crunchbits said:

@johnvmevpstorage said:

• At least 4GB RAM

A few of these are left

Can you share test IPs?

• @crunchbits said:

@johnvmevpstorage said:

• At least 4GB RAM

A few of these are left

I am interested in this $20/year but it's out of stock.

Can you inbox me if still possible to purchase?