Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any BF Dealy by SpeedyPage ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any BF Dealy by SpeedyPage ?

Last few days been looking for BF deals from @speedypage and didn't find any. Team Speedy Looking for some UK and US VPS deals please :smile:

Comments

• I hope they consider one for Cyber Monday. I'm quite satisfied with their services and support!

• @vikiahm3d said:
    Last few days been looking for BF deals from @speedypage and didn't find any. Team Speedy Looking for some UK and US VPS deals please :smile:

Second that.
    Drop 'em please.

• i open ticket for this few days ask them about this year black friday deals, and seem they don't have any for this year. sad

• There were only a couple flash sale coupon codes and they never responded with a new one.

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

We're unfortunately out of stock in nearly all of our locations, and have been struggling to replenish it quick enough to satisfy normal demand. We just placed two orders for 14 new Ryzen's that will be split for 8 in London and 8 in Singapore, but we already have pre-orders mounting up for Singapore. London has a new cabinet coming on the 1st of December, where the new 8 Ryzen's will go.

The only one we can really do a special in is Los Angeles, as we just released the location but that is also nearly sold out and we've already put a new order in for more hardware. We did a flash sale of 10 orders for Los Angeles/Ashburn, but this sold out in about 15 minutes.

Sorry guys! I'll see if we can post anything over the weekend but it will naturally be very limited due to existing demand.

• @speedypage said:
    We're unfortunately out of stock in nearly all of our locations, and have been struggling to replenish it quick enough to satisfy normal demand. We just placed two orders for 14 new Ryzen's that will be split for 8 in London and 8 in Singapore, but we already have pre-orders mounting up for Singapore. London has a new cabinet coming on the 1st of December, where the new 8 Ryzen's will go.

The only one we can really do a special in is Los Angeles, as we just released the location but that is also nearly sold out and we've already put a new order in for more hardware. We did a flash sale of 10 orders for Los Angeles/Ashburn, but this sold out in about 15 minutes.

Sorry guys! I'll see if we can post anything over the weekend but it will naturally be very limited due to existing demand.

I've waiting for the SG vps plan long time ago,

and the webhosting plan have BF promo or not?

• Well I am actually glad to hear that because I really love your company and I know you put maximum effort to offer great services to people.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @speedypage said:

If there is a sale this weekend, please post it on the forum, and it would be great if it includes the Los Angeles area.

• Is there any deal for us @speedypage
    I’m still looking for your 7900 CPU (KVM-12G) annual plan in Singapore before 10 Jan 2024