Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SPARKED HOST: Bare Metal Black Friday Offers. Dedi's from $35/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SPARKED HOST: Bare Metal Black Friday Offers. Dedi's from $35/mo

SparkedPaulSparkedPaul Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2023 in Offers

Visit us: https://sparkedhost.com/dedicated-servers-let

">

We are celebrating our first Bare Metal Black Friday with insane deals!

Bare Metal Offers Offers:
Ryzen 2700, 48 GB DDR4, 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD - 15 TB BW - Salt Lake City $35/mo
Xeon E3-1240v5, 64 GB DDR4, 2x 500 GB SSD - 15 TB BW - Salt Lake City $35/mo
Intel Core i7-8700K, 64 GB DDR4, 2x 500 GB SSD - 15 TB BW - Miami 45/mo
Ryzen 5600X, 64 GB DDR4, 1 TB NVMe - 25 TB BW - Salt Lake City $65/mo
Ryzen 5700X, 128 GB DDR4, 2x 1 TB NVMe - 30 TB BW - Salt Lake City $80/mo
Ryzen 7700X, 128 GB DDR5, 2x 1 TB NVMe - 35 TB BW - Salt Lake City $119/mo

Discount Codes will auto-apply. Order now: https://sparkedhost.com/dedicated-servers-let

(If interested in moving any of these to our other locations - NY, MIA, SLC, DAL, this is possible, just contact us)

Colocation Offers:
1U 1A 120V $45/mo SLC
1U 1A 208V $60/mo SLC
1U 1A 120V $35/mo Dallas
1U 1A 208V $55/mo Dallas

Contact [email protected] if interested

If you have any questions about Sparked Host, let us know, I know we're a bit new in this forum.

Comments

• hi anyone did yabs for Ryzen 2700? thanks

https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

• Also for OP, you should note in your ad that the discount only applies for the first 2-3 months and not a recurring discount.

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • PagePage Member
    edited November 2023

@djrbx said:
    hi anyone did yabs for Ryzen 2700? thanks

https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD+Ryzen+7+2700&id=3240

I think Geekbench 6 single core is between 1200-1300.

• Only first 2 months.... almost had myself one until I saw that

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • @petey said:
    Only first 2 months.... almost had myself one until I saw that

Same here, I was waiting for a west coast dedi deal and was about to sign up until I saw that the discount was limited to the first 3 months. If it was a recurring deal for as long as you keep the service, I would have signed up with no hesitation right now.

• @djrbx said:

@petey said:

Same here, I was waiting for a west coast dedi deal and was about to sign up until I saw that the discount was limited to the first 3 months. If it was a recurring deal for as long as you keep the service, I would have signed up with no hesitation right now.

Yep, same! I await the next deal elsewhere :)

• SparkedPaulSparkedPaul Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2023

@djrbx said:

@petey said:

@petey said:

@djrbx said:

@petey said:

The $60/mo is very reasonable still. If any of you are interested, we can do 35/mo for the first 3 months and then $48/mo

• @SparkedPaul said:

@djrbx said:

@petey said:

@petey said:

@djrbx said:

@petey said:

The $60/mo is very reasonable still. If any of you are interested, we can do 35/mo for the first 3 months and then $48/mo

I wanted the 7700X and would snap it up immediately, but only if the discounted price was recurring indefinitely. Otherwise I shall have to pass.

edited November 2023

@petey said:

@SparkedPaul said:

@djrbx said:

@petey said:

@petey said:

@djrbx said:

@petey said:

I wanted the 7700X and would snap it up immediately, but only if the discounted price was recurring indefinitely. Otherwise I shall have to pass.

I'd do it for $135/mo indefinitely

• Expires after 3 billing period/s

:disappointed:

Thanked by 1lowenddude

https://sparkedhost.com/dedicated-servers-let

">

Deals are now Permanent Discounts! - new discounts auto apply, new prices with these codes!
    Ryzen 2700 48 GB - $39/mo - use code LET25OFF-1
    8700K 64 GB - $50/mo - use code LET25OFF-1
    5600X 64 GB - $75/mo - use code LET24OFF
    5700X 128 GB - $85/mo - use code LET29OFF
    Order now: https://sparkedhost.com/dedicated-servers-let

All orders auto entered into a $600 giveaway