Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know of better deal than this for VPS 4Cores 8GB RAM 50GB NVMe?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone know of better deal than this for VPS 4Cores 8GB RAM 50GB NVMe?

https://contabo.com/en/vps/vps-s-ssd/?image=rhel-variants.325&qty=1&contract=12&storage-type=vps-s-200-gb-ssd

Its 60€ or 65 dollars.

The CPUs are typical EPYCs, but some people talk about overselling and CPU steal :(

Need help finding a good deal! Thanks guys!

Comments

• davidedavide Member
    edited November 2023

I couldn't find a lower price, closest is GreenCloud (no aff) with:

• RAM: 8192MB
    • SWAP: 4096MB
    • Hard Drive: 60GB NVMe 4.0 RAID-10
    • CPU: 4 cores EPYC Milan
    • IPv4: 1
    • IPv6: /112
    • Bandwidth: 2TB
    • Port: 10Gbps
    • 1 Dedicated IPv4 Address

For $68 / year. See product specs (aff)

• @davide said:
    I couldn't find a lower price, closest is GreenCloud (no aff) with:

• RAM: 8192MB
    • SWAP: 4096MB
    • Hard Drive: 60GB NVMe 4.0 RAID-10
    • CPU: 4 cores EPYC Milan
    • IPv4: 1
    • IPv6: /112
    • Bandwidth: 2TB
    • Port: 10Gbps
    • 1 Dedicated IPv4 Address

For $68 / year. See product specs (aff)

Excellent davide, thank you. They seem to have a reasonable reputation right?

• @Skelter I'm using them, renewed my $25/y contract last week in one of their UK datacenters.

Thanked by 1Skelter
  • https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/190331/black-friday-2023-nvme-and-storage-deals/p1

They are pretty decent when everything's up and running (most of the time), but it may be extremely hard to get response if/when something goes wrong. It can take a days before someone respond to the ticket even if it's issue on their own side.

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

https://my.hostbrr.com/order/main/packages/BF2023/?group_id=53

2 vCoreIntel i9-12900K
    8 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    80 GB NVMe Storage
    20 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    1 IPv4 & IPv6/64 included
    1 Backup slot included
    Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany
    €6.5/month or €65/year.

• @Mumbly said:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/190331/black-friday-2023-nvme-and-storage-deals/p1

They are pretty decent when everything's up and running (most of the time), but it may be extremely hard to get response if/when something goes wrong. It can take a days before someone respond to the ticket even if it's issue on their own side.

I was inclined to buy from them, but the reviews overall aren't great.

What do you mean "when everything is up and running"? Makes me think outages are common, might misinterpreting that one.

Do you have to send a copy of your ID? Do they do KYC? I hate to send government shit to providers...

• @labze said:
    https://my.hostbrr.com/order/main/packages/BF2023/?group_id=53

2 vCoreIntel i9-12900K
    8 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    80 GB NVMe Storage
    20 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    1 IPv4 & IPv6/64 included
    1 Backup slot included
    Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany
    €6.5/month or €65/year.

Excellent offer, much better CPU, and its in Europe, like i want it. But i'm looking for something at around 50€ , that CPU is too much for me, i want to host SimpleX , Synapse/Matrix and some utility tools for my family, unfortunately some of these are memory hogs, but not CPU bounded

• @Skelter said: What do you mean "when everything is up and running"? Makes me think outages are common, might misinterpreting that one.

Nah, their service is relatively stable. No regular outages and crap. Good value for money. But in those rare moments when something doesn't work you can feel pretty helpless and frustrated while waiting for support to answer as it may take days.

• @Mumbly said:

@Skelter said: What do you mean "when everything is up and running"? Makes me think outages are common, might misinterpreting that one.

Nah, their service is relatively stable. No regular outages and crap. Good value for money. But in those rare moments when something doesn't work you can feel pretty helpless and frustrated while waiting for support to answer as it may take days.

Awsome. What about sending our ID?

Had a good laugh seeing that nouptime.com , as a small kid i swear i saw similar stuff

• Not in Europe, but LittleCreek Hosting has a Black Friday 4core 8GB 80GB NVMe for $3.50/mo. See the thread here on LET. I just got one for myself. It's a 4GB but if you post your invoice number to the thread he will double the RAM to 8GB.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited November 2023

@Skelter said: What about sending our ID?

That's the question for someone else. My account with HH is 10 years old. No verification back then.
    Considering how slow they are with responding to the most basic questions I doubt that they invested into man power for ID verification procedure.

• They asked for my ID when I used a crypto card last year, it took ~30 minutes to process the ticket.

• @Skelter said:
    https://contabo.com/en/vps/vps-s-ssd/?image=rhel-variants.325&qty=1&contract=12&storage-type=vps-s-200-gb-ssd

Its 60€ or 65 dollars.

The CPUs are typical EPYCs, but some people talk about overselling and CPU steal :(

Need help finding a good deal! Thanks guys!

Hello,
    4 vCores CPU
    8GB RAM DDR4 ECC
    60 GB NVMe
    10TB @ 1Gbps

€60/year vat included

• @Mumbly said:

@Skelter said: What do you mean "when everything is up and running"? Makes me think outages are common, might misinterpreting that one.

I've been using HH for 2 years.
    fortunately, I didn't face any issue yet.

however, this year, I'm gonna let go off one of the servers, because I've got 3 VPS from them.
    Don't want all my apples in one basket.
    Also, v6node deal was better. Are they good though? never used before.
    Node 8GB G2

✓ 4 AMD EPYC Cores (1 Dedicated, 3 Shared)
    ✓ 8GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    ✓ 70GB NVMe ZFS (Gen4 Datacenter)
    ✓ 10 Gbit/s with 12TB Traffic

Only 44€ per year (CODE 1A0SQKMQ)

The CPU is inferior than HH I think, but GB5 score is higher.

Advin had a nice deal as well.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2023

SMARTHOST BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Mega Resource VPS
    (4) vCPU
    8GB RAM
    40GB NVME SSD
    2TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Port
    (1) IPv4
    (1) IPv6
    $4.95/month
    $49.50/year
    DISCOUNT CODE: BF2023-PLTR
    https://www.smarthost.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=362&ims=bf2022&promocode=BF2023-PLTR
    Lifetime price w/discounted upgrades

~ SMARTHOST

Thanked by 1chitree
  • @SmartHost is this offer listed in your catalog at smarthost.net or is it only available via "invitation"? I don't see it listed.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2023

@davide said:
    @SmartHost is this offer listed in your catalog at smarthost.net or is it only available via "invitation"? I don't see it listed.

It is a special offer only, just follow the link in the thread. Offer valid thru the end of the month.

~ SMARTHOST