Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

55% OFF - 7950X3D from €14.64/yr - Frankfurt
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

55% OFF - 7950X3D from €14.64/yr - Frankfurt

SebekVPSSebekVPS Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2023 in Offers

🔥 Unlock Exclusive Savings with our Special Offer! 🔥

👉 Use Promo Code: lowendfriday to Save 55% Off Your First 1/3/6/12 Months!

🌐 All Plans Include:
IPv4 + IPv6 /64
Convenient Payment Options: Bank Cards via Stripe & Cryptocurrency Accepted!

Test IP 107.161.154.1
https://sebekvps.com/
Frankfurt

7950X-PROMO - €3.39/mo

7950X-2G - €5.99/mo

7950X-3G - €7.49/mo

7950X-4G - €9.99/mo

Comments

• Crypto payment for BTC says Minimum sum 0.001 BTC, so it's not possible to buy the first plan annually right ?

• Isn't it a recurring discount?

• SebekVPSSebekVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Fireboy said:
    Crypto payment for BTC says Minimum sum 0.001 BTC, so it's not possible to buy the first plan annually right ?

you can choose litecoin, e.g.

@burt138 said:
    Isn't it a recurring discount?

Yes, that's right.

• Hello. How much TB of traffic we actually can use?

• i am tested l4 ddos , its look like good firstly downed but immeditly blocked attacks can you share geekbench 3 vcpu

@ddosmanager said:
    i am tested l4 ddos , its look like good firstly downed but immeditly blocked attacks can you share geekbench 3 vcpu

about 63gbps/7.07mpps at peak, from what I can see from the reports.

Here's testing from a working node that has other clients on it to make the test more objective
    https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/3743419

@wemalution said:
    Hello. How much TB of traffic we actually can use?

normal ordinary use, has no limit.
    of course technically this limit is there, but we are talking about fair use, in each tariff preset limit to avoid abuse, for example, some customers despite the indication that the channel is shared, fair use, think that the use of 800mb/s for 12 hours is fair ;)
    fair pay - fair use.
    Well, if it happens that on the cheapest tariff you decided to use 30 terabytes of traffic in a week, but it does not interfere with other clients, then no problem, but in another case we can simply limit the speed to 10mb/s, which would reduce the impact of such a client on the network, because such use is hardly fair, because it is several times the cost of the tariff itself.

• if no allow install windows i think is good but if lots people buy windows server they using cpu this is bad . because all cpu's shared

@ddosmanager said:
    if no allow install windows i think is good but if lots people buy windows server they using cpu this is bad . because all cpu's shared

I have never encountered the problem of CPU overload, after all, VPS is not intended for mining or video compilation.
    even now it's 75% idle with a fully busy node.