Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BF] How to buy Surfshark with 120% Cashback in limited time, more you pay more you earn
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[BF] How to buy Surfshark with 120% Cashback in limited time, more you pay more you earn

PhantomPainPhantomPain Member
edited November 2023 in Tutorials

I just bought Surfshark BF deal with 120% Cashback and I want everyone can know how to grab this deal in the limited time.

First you need an account on topcashback
You can register here: affiliate link with register bounus
Or here: non-aff link without bounus

Then search 'Surfshark' and Click the big red button

Choose the plan you want on the linked page and pay
Remember it's 120% Cashback so more you pay more you earn

Then wait one or two hours you will get a notification email from topcashback about your cashback, after 10 weeks you can withdraw. Don't forget to cancel auto renewal.

If you cancel the service in 30 day refund period then Cashback will void.

Thanked by 1atomi

Comments

• This looks like a Ponzi scheme. Has anyone successfully withdrawn money from this before?

• @jackywood said:
    This looks like a Ponzi scheme. Has anyone successfully withdrawn money from this before?

• @jackywood said:
    This looks like a Ponzi scheme. Has anyone successfully withdrawn money from this before?

This kind of high cashback only happens to service with low marginal cost like websites hosting and VPN, it depends on merchant so I don’t think it’s a ponzi and the platform has been running for years.

• @PhantomPain said:

@jackywood said:

This kind of high cashback only happens to service with low marginal cost like websites hosting and VPN, it depends on merchant so I don’t think it’s a ponzi and the platform has been running for years.

Well, it seems I'm the one who's less informed. This seems to be a marketing strategy.

• @tototo said:

@jackywood said:

Thanks for your share!

• Surfshark cashback deals seems to end in few hours, hurry up.

• Any experience from those not in US but have PayPal account? T&C says that it works, but man, I'm still not quite sure about this.

• @Cabbage said:
    Any experience from those not in US but have PayPal account? T&C says that it works, but man, I'm still not quite sure about this.

You can also use WISE account to receive US wire transfer

• @PhantomPain said:

@Cabbage said:
    Any experience from those not in US but have PayPal account? T&C says that it works, but man, I'm still not quite sure about this.

They do allow cashback via PayPal directly regardless of country, right? Making WISE account over just this would be rather inconvenient.

• @Cabbage said:

@PhantomPain said:

@Cabbage said:

They do allow cashback via PayPal directly regardless of country, right? Making WISE account over just this would be rather inconvenient.

Yes they do but it have a fee to withdraw from paypal to your bank

Thanked by 1Cabbage
  • PhantomPainPhantomPain Member
    edited November 2023

Deal still available

• PhantomPainPhantomPain Member
    edited November 2023

Now you can even get $2.5 more by activating the new campaign here after registration
    https://www.topcashback.com/bonus/20231125-250-bonus

• IvacyVPN and NordVPN also have similar deals, hurry up!

• You can get extra bonus if choose to pay out with giftcard