Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GServers.com -- Black Friday 2023 Dedicated Server Deals -- Offers Posted Daily Thru Cyber Monday!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GServers.com -- Black Friday 2023 Dedicated Server Deals -- Offers Posted Daily Thru Cyber Monday!

1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

Exciting 1GServers Black Friday Server Deals Await!

If you've been delaying your server purchase due to cost or processing capabilities, your wait is over. The 1GServers Black Friday sale this year brings you an extraordinary opportunity to acquire servers equipped with the most powerful CPUs we've ever offered, all at our lowest prices to date.

Act swiftly because these highly sought-after configurations are expected to sell out rapidly. We're committed to ensuring that LowEndTalk users have the chance to maximize their savings, which is why we're offering you the chance to secure these deals immediately!

Moreover, for those with high bandwidth requirements, we have some highly enticing 10Gbps upgrade options available just for you!

But the excitement doesn't end there! Stay tuned as we unveil more exclusive offers throughout the Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend. Keep a close watch on this thread to make the most of this extraordinary event!

==

First, the best performing server:

• Dual E5-2690v4 (28 total cores, 56 total threads)
  • 64GB DDR4 ECC RAM
  • 1.6TB NVMe SSD
  • 200TB/mo data on 10gbps
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 Upon Request
  • Linux OS or IPMI Upon Request
  • 50% Off Select RAM/Disk Upgrades

Only $99 / mo!

Order your server before they're sold out: Click Here To Order

==

Next, the entry level but still a beast server:

• Dual E5-2690v4 (28 total cores, 56 total threads)
  • 64GB DDR4 ECC RAM
  • 2TB SATA SSD
  • 200TB/mo data on 10gbps
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 Upon Request
  • Linux OS or IPMI Upon Request
  • 50% Off Select RAM/Disk Upgrades

Only $89 / mo!

Order your server before they're sold out: Click Here To Order

==

Bonus Deal!

Order one of the above servers and receive an additional 200TB/mo of data on us! Simply reply to this thread with your order number to claim your free upgrade.

==

Didn't find what you're looking for?

Keep a close eye on this thread for more exhilarating surprises as we reveal additional exclusive offers throughout the Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend. Be sure to keep a vigilant eye on this thread to fully capitalize on this exceptional event!

==

Looking for something unique?

Make us an offer! Simply e-mail [email protected] and we'll put together something special just for you.

==

Why do business with 1GServers.com

In business since 2012, we have helped hundreds of customers save money to help grow their businesses. We do this by:

• Continually automating more of our internal processes.
  • Offering affordable bandwidth upgrades.
  • Owning 100% of our hardware / debt free / not resellers.
  • Expert technical support available for the occasional issue

==

What are some other advantages?

Here are some upgrades we offer:

• IPMI/KVM console access granted upon request
  • 100TB of monthly transfer for only $49/mo
  • 1Gbps unmetered transfer for only $169/mo
  • Upgrade to /29 subnet for only $10/mo
  • Upgrade to /28 subnet for only $26/mo
  • Upgrade to /27 subnet for only $58/mo (dual processors only)
  • Upgrade to /26 subnet for only $124/mo (dual processors only)
  • IPv6 /64 subnet upon request (free)
  • BYOIP/Bring Your Own IPs only $50 one time charge

==

About our network

Our multihomed network is enterprise grade powered by 100% Juniper routers and switches. We have over 800Gbps of network capacity and growing.

Thanks for your interest!

Thanked by 1malikshi

Comments

• order number is: 16040
    Thank you for the free upgrade of an additional 200TB/mo of data!

• order number is: 16042

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@serverfan said:
    order number is: 16040

Thank you for patronizing 1GServers on Black Friday! Great news! We have upgraded your order to receive an extra 200TB/mo data for free! Please allow 24-48 hours for the upgrade to be reflected in your account.

Thank you for choosing 1GServers!

@bananaspeed said:
    order number is: 16042

Thank you for patronizing 1GServers on Black Friday! Great news! We have upgraded your order to receive an extra 200TB/mo data for free! Please allow 24-48 hours for the upgrade to be reflected in your account.

• No $ to spend this week, but just popping in to say that I've been hosting with 1G since summer 2022 and I've had four nines of reachability on both ipv4 and ipv6. 👍

• Ticket # 53782

Would like to buy one of these deals, but not create a whole new account, but rather add it to an existing account please. I've learnt since the last time, if you click on a link but already have an existing account, it creates a whole new account for you.

Just want to consolidate things to 1 main account.

@trinifella said:
    Ticket # 53782

Would like to buy one of these deals, but not create a whole new account, but rather add it to an existing account please. I've learnt since the last time, if you click on a link but already have an existing account, it creates a whole new account for you.

Just want to consolidate things to 1 main account.

In this particular deal, the link provided will prompt you to login after selecting the upgrade options during checkout.

@szarka said:
    No $ to spend this week, but just popping in to say that I've been hosting with 1G since summer 2022 and I've had four nines of reachability on both ipv4 and ipv6. 👍

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! We're glad you're here.

Thanked by 1szarka
  • order number is: 22456

@NMSLSE said:
    order number is: 22456

• order number is: 16056

@dom1024 said:
    order number is: 16056

• order number is: 11031

@millsamber said:
    order number is: 11031

order number is: 11031

• Order 16082
    I bought it on Megathread, but maybe I can get an additional 200TB? Thanx!!!

@PanPolyak said:
    Order 16082
    I bought it on Megathread, but maybe I can get an additional 200TB? Thanx!!!

• treekushtreekush Member
    edited November 2023

Order # 16011 - would love to get the 200 TB please! Great service! Great host!

@treekush said:
    Order # 16011 - would love to get the 200 TB please! Great service! Great host!

• Really happy with the quality at 1gservers so far, just nabbed my 4th server because this deal is too sweet to miss :)

Bonus upgrade on this order please: 16091

@thane said:
    Really happy with the quality at 1gservers so far, just nabbed my 4th server because this deal is too sweet to miss :)

Bonus upgrade on this order please: 16091

Thanked by 1thane
  • Neen with 1g servers for over 2 years now. Great uptime thus far.

order number: 16048

Double bandwidth please.

Thanked by 1thane
  • @trinifella said:
    Neen with 1g servers for over 2 years now. Great uptime thus far.

Double bandwidth please.

Have you had to use support for any emergency help, especially during odd hours? I couldn't find a review from anyone about that and forgot to ask them directly about what to expect lol... My new deployment is clustered in a way that I can recover without DC intervention, but it would be nice to hear if anyone has any XP they can share.

Besides the quality of hardware and network, I'm also impressed with the new server deployment speed. My main provider usually says 72 hours and will deliver between 70-90 hours. 1G so far has been insanely speedy, like a couple hours max on deployments, that's so nice.

• Order #16102, please add 200TB.

• Order 16103

@trinifella said:

Double bandwidth please.

Thank you for patronizing 1GServers during our Black Friday sale! Great news! We have upgraded your order to receive an extra 200TB/mo data for free! Please allow 24-48 hours for the upgrade to be reflected in your account.

@thane said:

@trinifella said:

Double bandwidth please.

Have you had to use support for any emergency help, especially during odd hours? I couldn't find a review from anyone about that and forgot to ask them directly about what to expect lol... My new deployment is clustered in a way that I can recover without DC intervention, but it would be nice to hear if anyone has any XP they can share.

Besides the quality of hardware and network, I'm also impressed with the new server deployment speed. My main provider usually says 72 hours and will deliver between 70-90 hours. 1G so far has been insanely speedy, like a couple hours max on deployments, that's so nice.

Hopefully someone chimes in with some XP. However I'd like to add that with IPMI access, and operating your setup in a way such that you do, you likely won't need us on an emergency basis - if something breaks in a redundant setup you have some breathing room to resolve the issue. Having said that, we do have a helpdesk that is very responsive.

In regards to deployment speed, we have a lot of automation on our end, as well as on site datacenter staff, all of which help speed up the time it takes to release orders.

Thanks for choosing 1GServers, and we look forward to serving your hosting needs.

@mr_walnut said:
    Order #16102, please add 200TB.

@chiron688 said:
    Order 16103

Dedicated Server Flash Sale

While supplies last, grab yours today!

• Dual E5-2690v4, 64GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 1x 2TB SATA SSD, 20TB/mo data on 1gbps port, customizable, 50% Off Select RAM/Disk upgrades, only $84/mo, click here to customize/order

Setup time: 1 business day

BONUS
    Reply with your order number to this thread, and receive a free upgrade to 1gbps unmetered!