Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inception Hosting - Black Friday sale - 75% off - No Clickbait! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inception Hosting - Black Friday sale - 75% off - No Clickbait!

2»

Comments

• Do I really need a 5th host with inception :D

• @btselem said:
    Do I really need a 5th host with inception :D

As long as you can still count them, it isn't too much.

• No more counting dollars, we will be counting idlers!

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Member, Patron Provider

I highly encourage this sort of thinking!

• gbzret4dgbzret4d Member
    edited November 2023

@InceptionHosting said:

@gbzret4d said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@zcorps said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@zcorps said:
    nice can we have some giveaways lol

You get free cookies every time you visit the website, what more do you want?

lol nice , we want some crunchy cookies not hidden browser cookies

Ok, buy a server from the offers above, coma back with the order number and the receipt from buying a cookie and I will refund you the difference :)

you need my order id?

No but I want shares in the cookie shop that has people paying $30 for a cookie, now THAT is a business model, here is me selling VPS servers for a whole year for the price of lunch.

its some kind of private shop ;)

@InceptionHosting Could you check my order 104019 please -> maxmind error

@gbzret4d said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@gbzret4d said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@zcorps said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@zcorps said:

Ok, buy a server from the offers above, coma back with the order number and the receipt from buying a cookie and I will refund you the difference :)

you need my order id?

No but I want shares in the cookie shop that has people paying $30 for a cookie, now THAT is a business model, here is me selling VPS servers for a whole year for the price of lunch.

This has been dealt with I believe, let me know if you still have any issues.

• @InceptionHosting said:

@gbzret4d said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@gbzret4d said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@zcorps said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@zcorps said:

you need my order id?

This has been dealt with I believe, let me know if you still have any issues.

Yeah it was resolved very fast.

Thanked by 1InceptionHosting
  • @btselem said:
    Do I really need a 5th host with inception :D

Quite so. But I've got even more, idling...

2GB Plans added. - No discount code needed - €20 per year.

Amsterdam
    Frankfurt
    Phoenix

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Basic System Info
     CPU Model          : Intel(R) Xeon(R) E-2278G CPU @ 3.40GHz
     CPU Cores          : 2 @ 3408.032 MHz
     CPU Cache          : 16384 KB
     AES-NI             : ✔ Enabled
     VM-x/AMD-V         : ❌ Disabled
     Total Disk         : 28.5 GB (1.2 GB Used)
     Total RAM          : 1.9 GB (174.8 MB Used)
     System uptime      : 0 days, 0 hour 3 min
     Load average       : 0.02, 0.02, 0.00
     OS                 : Debian GNU/Linux 12
     Arch               : x86_64 (64 Bit)
     Kernel             : 6.1.0-9-amd64
     Virtualization     : KVM
     Basic Network Info
     Primary Network    : IPv6
     IPv6 Access        : ✔ Online
     IPv4 Access        : ✔ Online
     ISP                : Clouvider Limited
     ASN                : AS62240 Clouvider
     Host               : Inception
     Location           : Amsterdam, North Holland-NH, Netherlands
     Speedtest.net
     Location         Latency     Loss    DL Speed       UP Speed       Server
     Nearest          5.74 ms     N/A     2385.49 Mbps   1187.43 Mbps   Hyperoptic Limited - London

16GB Plans added to the line up!

16GB - Plan - €120 / year - NO DISCOUNT CODE NEEDED - JUST PICK ANNUAL PAYMENT!

• 4 CPU Core (Equal Share)
    • 16 GB Ram
    • 200 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
    • 48000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
    • 1 x IPv4 address
    • 1 x /64 IPv6
    • Complimentary DDoS protection

Order Links:

Amsterdam
    Frankfurt
    Phoenix

Thanked by 2webcraft bench
  • NebesNebes Member
    edited November 2023

Your order was flagged for manual review, in order to proceed, we will require some proof of identification and billing address (Both not either, please don't prove anything if you cannot provide both) these should be separate pieces of identification.

Common is it a joke, especially with 100% crypto payment upfront? Just write in advance - we don't want new clients 😂😂😂

@Nebes said:
    Your order was flagged for manual review, in order to proceed, we will require some proof of identification and billing address (Both not either, please don't prove anything if you cannot provide both) these should be separate pieces of identification.

Common is it a joke, especially with 100% crypto payment upfront? Just write in advance - we don't want new clients 😂😂😂

The method of payment is irrelevant, we don't just allow anonymous and completely unaccountable end users, 99/100 are bad neighbors for other customers.

You would only receive that if your billing information is likely fake and 2 fraud detection agencies consider you above a 70% risk.

We love new customers, but not anonymous ones, if you provide what we have requested and it matches up you will be allowed to proceed and your information will be deleted securely before it is ever backed up.

If you want 100% anonymous hosting without accountability we are not a good fit for you.

Have a great day.

Thanked by 1bench

@Nebes said:

The method of payment is irrelevant, we don't just allow anonymous and completely unaccountable end users, 99/100 are bad neighbors for other customers.

You would only receive that if your billing information is likely fake and 2 fraud detection agencies consider you above a 70% risk.

We love new customers, but not anonymous ones, if you provide what we have requested and it matches up you will be allowed to proceed and your information will be deleted securely before it is ever backed up.

If you want 100% anonymous hosting without accountability we are not a good fit for you.

Have a great day.

It is absolutely idiotic post - if I want be anonymous I d use mobile proxy from any country I want and fake id, which are widely available.

@Nebes said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@Nebes said:

Have a great day.

It is absolutely idiotic post - if I want be anonymous I d use mobile proxy from any country I want and fake id, which are widely available.

have a great day.

Thanked by 2ralf kendid

Happy Cyber Monday!

I have added London to the offers list now, and also see the refreshed offers including the 2GB and 16GB Plans for those that missed them in the BF post.

This will be the final set of offers, they are gone when they are gone, and space should now be considered limited. (Very limited in London!)

Offers Available in:

• London, UK
    • Amsterdam, Netherlands
    • Frankfurt, Germany
    • Phoenix USA

Test IP's and speed tests here: https://as62240.net/speedtest (Make sure you pick the correct location)

Packages:

2GB Plans added. - No discount code needed - €20 per year.

• 2 CPU Core (Equal Share)
    • 2048 MB Ram
    • 30 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
    • 6000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
    • 1 x IPv4 address
    • 1 x /64 IPv6

Order links:

4GB - Plan - €30 / year - NO DISCOUNT CODE NEEDED - JUST PICK ANNUAL PAYMENT!

• 4 GB Ram
    • 50 GB NVMe SSD Disk space
    • 12000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
    • 1 x IPv4 address
    • 1 x /64 IPv6

Order links:

8GB - Plan - €60 / year - NO DISCOUNT CODE NEEDED - JUST PICK ANNUAL PAYMENT!

• 8 GB Ram
    • 100 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
    • 24000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
    • 1 x IPv4 address
    • 1 x /64 IPv6

Order Links:

16GB - Plan - €120 / year - NO DISCOUNT CODE NEEDED - JUST PICK ANNUAL PAYMENT!

• 4 CPU Core (Equal Share)
    • 16 GB Ram
    • 200 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
    • 48000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
    • 1 x IPv4 address
    • 1 x /64 IPv6

Order Links:

Now I will try to answer any questions I can in advance, please take a second to read the PFAQ (Predicted)

1. Can I pay Monthly? || If there is any space left on Cyber Monday I will see what I can do but for now, no.
    2. Can I use this for bulk mail? || No not for any reason.
    3. Is Tor allowed? || No not for any reason.
    4. Can I switch my current plan to this? || No not for any reason, although you are welcome to cancel and order this and self-migrate.
    5. Regarding number 4, will you make an exception? || Sorry no.
    6. Can I upgrade later and keep the discount? || Sorry no.
    7. Is Direct Admin still available? || Sorry, Direct Admin decided they wanted people to order licenses from them directly and stopped offering these.
    8. Do you support Windows? || Sorry no.
    9. How do I pay? || PayPal, Credit/Debit card, Multiple Crypto options.
    10. Do you offer refunds? || No products sold during the Black Friday, or Cyber Monday period will be refundable not for any reason, any chargebacks will result in you being reported to 3 separate fraud detection agencies that 90% of all hosts use and this will impact your ability to get hosting in the future, the terms are available in advance, no one is forcing you to buy this, we will provide exactly what we are offering.
    11. What does Equal share mean on CPU ? || see https://inceptionhosting.com/terms.html item 1, "Server Abuse"
    12. Where are your terms of service? || https://inceptionhosting.com/terms.html
    13. Can I test your network in advance? || We have a speed test site on https://as62240.net
    14. What Network are you on? || Clouvider AS62240
    15. Can I change locations after purchase? || Sorry no.
    16. I expected a faster Network/Disk ? || At this time of year everyone buys and immediately benchmarks, it can genuinely take a week to return to normal service, it is just the nature of the beast.
    17. What CPU's do you use? || We have a mix of Intel Xeon- E-2276G, E-2278G, E-2288G There is no guarantee of which one you will get.
    18. Why only 1 Gbit? || The nodes are connected at 10 Gbit but we have a QOS running, you will be able to burst higher than 1 Gbit for shorter periods of time.
    19. What happens if I run out of bandwidth? || You probably need a dedicated server not a VPS :) But your service will be suspended until the 1st of the next month.
    20. I had a different question? || Feel free to ask!
    Thanked by 1bench
  • Grabbed one. My 2GB box from BF 2021 was €30, the same plan from BF 2022 was €25, and this year €20 (with reduced disk space though). I'm wondering if I can get it for €15 next year.

@Kousaka said:
    Grabbed one. My 2GB box from BF 2021 was €30, the same plan from BF 2022 was €25, and this year €20 (with reduced disk space though). I'm wondering if I can get it for €15 next year.

I dont think so but you never know :)

• I bought a 4GB plan for 30 euro/year in London (node: KVMLDNV358).

Attached the YABS. Also of the 2GB plan in London I already had from an Inception Cyber Monday last years (node: KVM10; 2x15 euro a year).

Thank you, Anthony @InceptionHosting

Current 4GB offer in London at 30 euro

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-11-24                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Mon Nov 27 11:18:48 GMT 2023

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 4 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) E-2276G CPU @ 3.80GHz
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 3792.022 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 3.8 GiB
    Swap       : 4.0 GiB
    Disk       : 45.3 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
    Kernel     : 5.4.0-28-generic
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ✔ Online

IPv6 Network Information:
    ISP        : Clouvider Limited
    ASN        : AS62240 Clouvider
    Host       : Inception Hosting Limited
    Location   : Enfield, England (ENG)
    Country    : United Kingdom

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda1):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 152.38 MB/s  (38.0k) | 207.21 MB/s   (3.2k)
    Write      | 152.78 MB/s  (38.1k) | 208.30 MB/s   (3.2k)
    Total      | 305.17 MB/s  (76.2k) | 415.52 MB/s   (6.4k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 193.30 MB/s    (377) | 256.74 MB/s    (250)
    Write      | 203.57 MB/s    (397) | 273.84 MB/s    (267)
    Total      | 396.88 MB/s    (774) | 530.58 MB/s    (517)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 8.33 Gbits/sec  | 7.51 Gbits/sec  | 1.68 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 6.60 Gbits/sec  | 4.35 Gbits/sec  | 8.36 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 8.26 Gbits/sec  | 7.41 Gbits/sec  | 6.82 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 2.00 Gbits/sec  | 1.48 Gbits/sec  | 95.5 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 1.34 Gbits/sec  | 2.04 Gbits/sec  | 78.6 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 1000 Mbits/sec  | 1.33 Gbits/sec  | 113 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 1.21 Gbits/sec  | 756 Mbits/sec   | 134 ms         

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 836 Mbits/sec   | 644 Mbits/sec   | 1.54 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 793 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 9.34 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 800 Mbits/sec   | 841 Mbits/sec   | 6.68 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | busy            | 55.8 Mbits/sec  | 95.7 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 396 Mbits/sec   | 49.4 Mbits/sec  | 78.7 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 299 Mbits/sec   | 45.6 Mbits/sec  | 113 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 217 Mbits/sec   | 58.4 Mbits/sec  | 134 ms         

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1472                          
    Multi Core      | 2552                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/3742962

YABS completed in 15 min 8 sec

Previous 2GB offer in London at the same price of the current 4GB

#              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-11-24                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Mon Nov 27 11:35:42 GMT 2023

Basic System Information:
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 5 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) E-2276G CPU @ 3.80GHz
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 3792.020 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    Swap       : 2.0 GiB
    Disk       : 57.1 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
    Kernel     : 5.4.0-28-generic
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ✔ Online

IPv6 Network Information:
    ISP        : Clouvider Limited
    ASN        : AS62240 Clouvider
    Host       : Inception Hosting Limited
    Location   : Enfield, England (ENG)
    Country    : United Kingdom

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda1):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
    Read       | 194.46 MB/s  (48.6k) | 1.01 GB/s    (15.8k)
    Write      | 194.97 MB/s  (48.7k) | 1.01 GB/s    (15.8k)
    Total      | 389.44 MB/s  (97.3k) | 2.02 GB/s    (31.7k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 1.29 GB/s     (2.5k) | 1.35 GB/s     (1.3k)
    Write      | 1.36 GB/s     (2.6k) | 1.44 GB/s     (1.4k)
    Total      | 2.65 GB/s     (5.1k) | 2.80 GB/s     (2.7k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 940 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 1.39 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 942 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 8.13 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 941 Mbits/sec   | 905 Mbits/sec   | 8.00 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 882 Mbits/sec   | 116 Mbits/sec   | 92.9 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 883 Mbits/sec   | 89.5 Mbits/sec  | 78.5 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 851 Mbits/sec   | 75.2 Mbits/sec  | 113 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 832 Mbits/sec   | 58.2 Mbits/sec  | 134 ms         

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 769 Mbits/sec   | 588 Mbits/sec   | 1.32 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 8.79 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 858 Mbits/sec   | 842 Mbits/sec   | 7.99 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 627 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 92.7 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | 68.9 Mbits/sec  | 78.6 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 601 Mbits/sec   | 31.0 Mbits/sec  | 113 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 359 Mbits/sec   | 38.1 Mbits/sec  | 133 ms         

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1490                          
    Multi Core      | 2508                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/3743122

YABS completed in 13 min 22 sec

• @Kousaka said:
    Grabbed one. My 2GB box from BF 2021 was €30, the same plan from BF 2022 was €25, and this year €20 (with reduced disk space though). I'm wondering if I can get it for €15 next year.

And traffic! Traffic is also reduced! :p
    I decided to keep both 25€. Not because of extra disk space and bandwidth (I use only a small portion of that) but because it would be a sin to interrupt them. They are running just fine the way they are ...

Thanks, the London nodes that are taking the sales customers right now are (as expected) being slammed, the IO should improve to be similar to the other, I am firing some warning shots to a few people now, a benchmark is fine but what looks like 50 benchmarks in a row is not :)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • karanchookaranchoo Member
    edited November 2023

@Mumbly said: Grabbed one. My 2GB box from BF 2021 was €30, the same plan from BF 2022 was €25, and this year €20 (with reduced disk space though). I'm wondering if I can get it for €15 next year.

Are you getting on same node ?

i bought 4-5 UK Bf sale on different days and got all on same nodes.

and bought this year 8gb plan and that also on same node.

So now i have 5 Vps on same node.

Edit: Poor English.

• @karanchoo said:

@Mumbly said: Grabbed one. My 2GB box from BF 2021 was €30, the same plan from BF 2022 was €25, and this year €20 (with reduced disk space though). I'm wondering if I can get it for €15 next year.

Are you getting on same node ?

i bought 4-5 UK Bf sale on different days and got all on same nodes.

and bought this year 8gb plan and that also on same node.

So now i have 5 Vps on same node.

Edit: Poor English.

At some point this will be your node, like a dedi. :joy: however, not all orders go on the same node, might be (tough) luck

Thanked by 1karanchoo

Last little push in Phoenix , opening up the 3GB Plan.

• 3 GB Ram
    • 40 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
    • 9000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
    • 1 x IPv4 address
    • 1 x /64 IPv6
    • DDoS Protected.

Price €22.50 per year. - Just select Annual billing!

Order Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/index.php?rp=/store/phoenix-kvm-vps/phx-ssd-kvm-3072

UK 16GB and 8GB Plans sold out, I expect 2 and 4GB plans will be out of stock within a few hours.

• 3 GB Ram
    • 1 x IPv4 address
    • 1 x /64 IPv6
    • DDoS Protected.

Order Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/index.php?rp=/store/phoenix-kvm-vps/phx-ssd-kvm-3072

Aww I bought a 2GB plan couple days ago, can I upgrade to this plan and pay the difference?

@zan said:

@InceptionHosting said:

• 3 GB Ram
    • 1 x IPv4 address
    • 1 x /64 IPv6
    • DDoS Protected.

Aww I bought a 2GB plan couple days ago, can I upgrade to this plan and pay the difference?

Thats the nature of the BF sales I am afraid, sorry.

Sales are still on until the end of the day tomorrow.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • CappuccinoCappuccino Member
    edited November 2023

I've been using InceptionHosting in production in the last 2 years and no problems so far (Amsterdam location). Very good hosting for vps :)

I had to contact support in the last months because I run out of bandwidth (my fault) and they were really polite to help me.

Just got another VPS with this fantastic promo. Thank you @InceptionHosting !

@Cappuccino said:
    I've been using InceptionHosting in production in the last 2 years and no problems so far (Amsterdam location). Very good hosting for vps :)
    Just got another VPS with this fantastic promo. Thank you @InceptionHosting !

Thank you!

• Couldn't resist... been watching this tread for a few days, not even having a real need for servers at the moment, but couldn't turn down such a great deal with such a reputable host. Just bought 3x 4GB plans, one in each Europe/UK location. Thanks @InceptionHosting !