Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday, Cyber Monday: save on adding years to existing domains?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday, Cyber Monday: save on adding years to existing domains?

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know a way or a trick to add years to existing domains on the cheapo using black friday and cyber monday? The deals I'm seeing are, understandably, for new domain registrations. And if I search, all I'm getting is these websites with affiliate links.

I guess one way would be to benefit from the cheaper transfer-in prices, e.g. like in this thread?

Comments

• edited November 2023

@devnull said:
    I guess one way would be to benefit from the cheaper transfer-in prices, e.g. like in this thread?

Yeah, there probably won't be much options besides transferring around. I don't think i've ever seen any serious renewal deal (bf or not). Registrars are all about baiting people with cheap registration/transfer. After that they don't see a point in any more ass kissing as most people are too lazy to do anything about being milked by renewals.

This BF i've sworn myself that i am not even going to look at the various $0,50 domain deals and such. Sure it's not much of a loss but cheap domains are like crack and since renewal will probably be at the very least about 25x the original price 99% of those great deals won't be worth keeping when next years payment time comes up...

Thanked by 1webcraft