Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upstream Network | Black Friday, Special Offer for LET : 1-6 mo free EPYC 73F3 with Semi-Annually
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Upstream Network | Black Friday, Special Offer for LET : 1-6 mo free EPYC 73F3 with Semi-Annually

isilisil Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2023 in Offers

Upstream Network, formerly known as ZHNET, underwent a name change after becoming a RIPE NCC member this year. We initiated our ASN registration and IPv6 address-related services as early as 2022.

We have introduced a special Black Friday promotion for LET users to commemorate our presence as a merchant on LET.

For the following promotional products, you only need to use the discount code BFFORLET to waive the 999 GBP installation fee. Additionally, if you reply within this thread with your Order Number (you can find it in the Order Confirmation email sent to your registered email address, it's a 10-digit number) , we will provide you with additional available months based on the following formula:

Order Number multiplied by the product of the host part of IPv4 (e.g., 123 in 192.168.8.123), and then the square root of this product, rounded down. Afterward, we take the modulo 6 and add 1 to it.

You can refer to the following Python code:

def free_time(order_id,host_part):
    result = int(math.sqrt (order_id * host_part )) % 6 + 1
    return result

The final result represents the number of gifted months. It's quite similar to a lucky wheel, isn't it? Our plans in London are equipped with strong performance, as demonstrated in the latest YABS test. They also utilize RAID1 enterprise-grade U.2 NVME. The Standard series plans also come with cross-disk snapshots, making them suitable for website hosting and business operations. Furthermore, the London region in the UK offers data center-provided DDOS protection, but we do not include it in the product cost, nor do we provide any guarantees for it.

All plans participating in the event are non-refundable, and USE BFFORLET to waive the 999 GBP installation fee. The participating plans for the event are as follows:

LON.LN1.Lite.Mini (Black Friday for LET)
1 vCore AMD EPYC 73F3
1G DDR4 ECC RAM
20G RAID1 NVME U.2
1000G/Month@1Gbps fair-use
/32 IPv4 & /128 IPv6
BGP Session Available

14.99 GBP Semi-Annually (Was 24 GBP)
Reply with your Order Number to participate in the lucky roulette for additional available months from 1 to 6.
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://cloud.zhnet.co.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=116

LON.LN1.Standard.Starter (Black Friday for LET)
2 vCore AMD EPYC 73F3
2G DDR4 ECC RAM
50G RAID1 NVME U.2
1500G/Month@1Gbps fair-use
/32 IPv4 & /128 IPv6
BGP Session Available
1 snapshot

27.99 GBP Semi-Annually (Was 31.98 GBP)
Reply with your Order Number to participate in the lucky roulette for additional available months from 1 to 6.
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://cloud.zhnet.co.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=118

LON.LN1.Standard.Large (Black Friday for LET)
4 vCore AMD EPYC 73F3
4G DDR4 ECC RAM
100G RAID1 NVME U.2
3000G/Month@2Gbps fair-use
/32 IPv4 & /128 IPv6
BGP Session Available
2 snapshot

46.99 GBP Semi-Annually (Was 72 GBP)
We will have a limited sale of 10 units at noon on the 24th GMT.
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://cloud.zhnet.co.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=119

In addition to the special plans that bring exclusive roulette draws for LET users mentioned above, we have also introduced more Black Friday discount plans,All special sale events will end on November 30th of this month (GMT), and are non-refundable.

Black Friday Sale 2023 Area A: https://cloud.zhnet.co.uk/index.php?rp=/store/zhnet-black-friday-sale-2023 (We will have a limited sale of 10 units at noon on the 24th in Greenwich Mean Time.)

Black Friday Sale 2023 Area B: https://cloud.zhnet.co.uk/index.php?rp=/store/zhnet-black-friday-sale-2023-area-b

Plans in Area B can use the following discount codes (excluding plans for LET):

20%ForNew: a one-time 20% discount for new users
ForAnnually: 8.8% off for annual billing
TRYARM: 20% off for San Jose ARM servers, reusable twice
LHR-NO-SETUP-FEE: No setup fee for London region
LHR-Standard-RECUR: 8% off for London region Standard plans, applicable to both new and existing customers
LHR-Standard-RECUR-FOR-EXISTING: 15% off for existing customers, London region Standard plans

YABS for LON.LN1.Standard.Starter

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
---------------------------------
Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
  ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
Read       | 265.31 MB/s  (66.3k) | 2.05 GB/s    (32.0k)
Write      | 266.01 MB/s  (66.5k) | 2.06 GB/s    (32.2k)
Total      | 531.32 MB/s (132.8k) | 4.11 GB/s    (64.3k)
           |                      |                     
Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
  ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
Read       | 2.31 GB/s     (4.5k) | 1.66 GB/s     (1.6k)
Write      | 2.44 GB/s     (4.7k) | 1.77 GB/s     (1.7k)
Total      | 4.76 GB/s     (9.2k) | 3.44 GB/s     (3.3k)

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
Test            | Value                         
                |                               
Single Core     | 1454                          
Multi Core      | 2800                          
Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/21956498

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
Test            | Value                         
                |                               
Single Core     | 1937                          
Multi Core      | 3505                          
Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/3582021

Finally, please allow us to introduce the CPU configurations in our other regions:

US Seattle Region: AMD EPYC 7402P
US San Jose Region: Neoverse N1 (Armv8.2-A architecture)
Japan Tokyo Region: AMD Ryzen 7950X

Additionally, if our offered plans do not meet your requirements, you can inquire about customized pricing through our ticket system. We provide flexible hardware configuration options, IP quantity (including the option for a /24 IP subnet), and LIR services.

Thanked by 1Ganonk

Comments

• welp, thats new

Thanked by 1isil
  • isilisil Member, Patron Provider

@seoky said:
    welp, thats new

Yes, even though we have been in operation for over a year, we have only recently joined LET. The special discounts we offer to LET users can be considered as our welcome gift.

• Welcome to LET >:)

Thanked by 1isil
  • welcome to awesome community 🎉

Thanked by 1isil
  • welcome

Thanked by 1isil
  • best offer o:)

Thanked by 1isil
    edited November 2023

Furthermore, we will randomly select 2 individuals from all the commenters to receive a free one-year LON.LN1.Standard.Large plan and 5 individuals to receive 20.23 in trial credits. Of course, the previous responses to this thread are also valid.

• Can i have your TOS , AUP , LG ?
    Also what about CPU fair use policy ? DMCA ignore ?

Thanked by 1isil
    edited November 2023

@kenjing789 said:
    Can i have your TOS , AUP , LG ?
    Also what about CPU fair use policy ? DMCA ignore ?

https://cloud.zhnet.co.uk/index.php?rp=/announcements
    Everything you are interested in is right here.

LG is not currently available. You can inquire about anything you want to know through a support ticket, and we will do our best to respond.

Thanked by 1kenjing789
  • 0xC70xC7 Member
    edited November 2023

creative way to open sesame extension service with python code :p

Thanked by 1isil
  • :)

Thanked by 1isil
  • The arm cpu looks interesting

Thanked by 1isil

@vyas11 said:
    The arm cpu looks interesting

Unfortunately, we don't have a stable way to install Android; otherwise, it would be quite interesting.

• Nice deal

Thanked by 1isil
  • That is a great way to calculate the free service service extension months, better than a lucky wheel which can have a pre set bias.

Thanked by 2isil 0xC7
  • nice ! :D

Thanked by 1isil
  • :)

Thanked by 1isil
  • 0xC70xC7 Member
    edited November 2023

Can you elaborate more about:
    1) Primary IPv4 vs /32 IPv4 & /128 IPv6 ?
    2) Acceptable payment service, Paypal/Stripe/Crypto-Coin ?
    *) as other question may already answered from TOS:

13.5 FAIR USE POLICY
      o CPU Usage: 
       oo Temporary Spike: We allow brief spikes in full CPU usage, not exceeding 100 minutes within any 24-hour period, to accommodate short-term business demands.
       oo Average Usage: Your VPS's CPU usage should be maintained at an average level below 35%.
      o Storage I/O : Please refrain from conducting activities on your VPS that consistently generate storage input/output operations exceeding 100 MiB/s over prolonged periods (longer than 4 hours). 

Thank you

Thanked by 1isil

@0xC7 said:
    Can you elaborate more about:
    1) Primary IPv4 vs /32 IPv4 & /128 IPv6 ?
    2) Acceptable payment service, Paypal/Stripe/Crypto-Coin ?
    *) as other question may already answered from TOS:

13.5 FAIR USE POLICY
    >   o CPU Usage: 
    >    oo Temporary Spike: We allow brief spikes in full CPU usage, not exceeding 100 minutes within any 24-hour period, to accommodate short-term business demands.
    >    oo Average Usage: Your VPS's CPU usage should be maintained at an average level below 35%.
    >   o Storage I/O : Please refrain from conducting activities on your VPS that consistently generate storage input/output operations exceeding 100 MiB/s over prolonged periods (longer than 4 hours). 

Thank you

an IPV4 and an IPV6 for LHR
    Stripe Only, PayPal often interrupts service for no apparent reason while in use, and it is difficult for us to provide a stable PayPal payment gateway.

Thanked by 10xC7
  • Cool, hope I can be one of the lucky commenters!

Thanked by 1isil
  • nice

Thanked by 1isil
  • nice

Thanked by 1isil
  • Welcome to LET.

Thanked by 1isil
  • Nice!

Thanked by 1isil
  • Hi, I would like more bandwidth and ram than the 4vcpu. Looking for London / UK.
    I'm also unable to predict my usage (minimal initially but cou grow). Would you kick me off if I go above the 35% IO activity regularly (more than the fair usage which is quite low). I want to run a public IOT server

Thanked by 1isil
  • I love the overly complicated bonus scheme. Bonus points for including code to calculate it.

Thanked by 1isil
    edited November 2023

@tyeth said:
    Hi, I would like more bandwidth and ram than the 4vcpu. Looking for London / UK.
    I'm also unable to predict my usage (minimal initially but cou grow). Would you kick me off if I go above the 35% IO activity regularly (more than the fair usage which is quite low). I want to run a public IOT server

You can provide specific requirements through a support ticket, and we would be delighted to cooperate with you.

P.S. Our inspectors are quite lazy; they haven't even written any automated monitoring scripts, just ping the host.

• VoidVoid Member
    edited November 2023

A telltale sign you’re becoming an adult is when you first realize how freaking fast dust forms.
    (Count me in)

Thanked by 1isil
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Routed /64 when?
    BGP session when?
    Spinning rust block storage when?

Thanked by 1isil

@yoursunny said:
    Routed /64 when?
    BGP session when?

If you have already purchased our service, submitting a support ticket will yield the most efficient response.

Routed /64 when?

Our standard service includes one IPv6 address (/128). If you require additional IPv6 addresses, please explain the purpose in the support ticket, and we will add them for you after approval.

BGP session when?

BGP Sessions require a support ticket application, and we will verify the necessary information.

There is no HDD. For high-performance business and website needs, we use enterprise-grade Nvme U.2 drives in the London, UK region, configured in RAID1.

Thanked by 1yoursunny