Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS under 7,5€/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS under 7,5€/month

Hi! I am looking to move my project to another provider.

The VPS will be used as a small streaming relay (Flussonic) - meaning one stream will come in at 8 mbps all the time and it will be streamed to others (usually 3-5 viewers). The content does not break DMCA regulation and does not involve adult stuff.

Now I have the followings:
2x vCores Xeon E5-2697 v4 @ 2,3GHz (don't know how much usage of them is allowed)
8 GB RAM
50 GB Storage SSD
"Unlimited" traffic at max. 10 gbps

I pay 7,5€/month for this but I don't really use even half of the resources, that's why I hope to cut the costs (I don't make any profit from my project).

What I would like:

• min. 1x vCore (doesn't matter that much, the usage will be quite small)
  • min. 4 GB RAM
  • min. 10 GB Storage (doesn't have to be SSD really)
  • min. 100 mbps upload at all times, min. 40 TB monthly bandwidth.
  • must cost less than 7,5€/month
  • monthly payments must be possible
  • location must be in Europe.

Thank you!

Comments

• @valentin_vv said: What I would like:

min. 1x vCore (doesn't matter that much, the usage will be quite small)
    min. 4 GB RAM
    min. 10 GB Storage (doesn't have to be SSD really)
    min. 100 mbps upload at all times, min. 40 TB monthly bandwidth.
    must cost less than 7,5€/month
    monthly payments must be possible
    location must be in Europe.

1vCore CPU - C1V Basic
    4GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    10GB HDD RAID-5 (NVMe Cache)
    50TB @ 160Mbps

€3,05/month vat included

• @c1vhosting said:

@valentin_vv said: What I would like:

min. 1x vCore (doesn't matter that much, the usage will be quite small)
    min. 4 GB RAM
    min. 10 GB Storage (doesn't have to be SSD really)
    min. 100 mbps upload at all times, min. 40 TB monthly bandwidth.
    must cost less than 7,5€/month
    monthly payments must be possible
    location must be in Europe.

1vCore CPU - C1V Basic
    4GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    10GB HDD RAID-5 (NVMe Cache)
    50TB @ 160Mbps

€3,05/month vat included

Be careful of c1vhosting. Look up the complaints in some of their posts, from bad support, to randomly removing access to VPS, to recently connectivity issues.

• @paroxsitic said: Be careful of c1vhosting. Look up the complaints in some of their posts, from bad support, to randomly removing access to VPS, to recently connectivity issues.

No, no no. Wait. It's okay to joke, but let's absolutely not exaggerate.

Thanked by 1Drakasti
  • DirectNodeNLDirectNodeNL Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2023

I can offer you the following.

2 vCores
    4 GB DDR4 ECC
    50 GB SSD
    Uplink: 1 Gbit

€5/month, incl VAT

• @c1vhosting said:

@paroxsitic said: Be careful of c1vhosting. Look up the complaints in some of their posts, from bad support, to randomly removing access to VPS, to recently connectivity issues.

I said for them to look up the evidence for themselves, no exaggerations needed.

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @paroxsitic said:

@c1vhosting said:

@paroxsitic said: Be careful of c1vhosting. Look up the complaints in some of their posts, from bad support, to randomly removing access to VPS, to recently connectivity issues.

I said for them to look up the evidence for themselves, no exaggerations needed.

That's right then. Let him go and see all the hundreds of positive feedbacks we have on this forum.

Thanked by 1host_c
  • @c1vhosting said:

@paroxsitic said:

@c1vhosting said:

That's right then. Let him go and see all the hundreds of positive feedbacks we have on this forum.

Hey don Luca,
    I requested account cancellation and deletion and nothing till today.

Here what you will end up getting from them in a month or two after sending money with a non refundable payment method:

• @loay said: I requested account cancellation and deletion and nothing till today.

It's being reviewed internally. You'll get an answer.

@loay said: Here what you will end up getting from them in a month or two after sending money with a non refundable payment method:

What's ticket id?

• @c1vhosting said: It's being reviewed internally. You'll get an answer.

You review account cancellation? Should I send it by post?

@c1vhosting said: What's ticket id?

You are the provider kind of mjjs, how many work orders should I send to you?

• @loay said: You review account cancellation? Should I send it by post?

Of course, the first level support doesn't take care of it but the finance team takes care of it. As in every company we have our procedures, and please respect them by waiting.

@loay said: You are the provider kind of mjjs, how many work orders should I send to you?

Did you report the issue on a ticket? Or didn't? If not, what are we talking about?

• @c1vhosting said:

@loay said: You review account cancellation? Should I send it by post?

Of course, the first level support doesn't take care of it but the finance team takes care of it. As in every company we have our procedures, and please respect them by waiting.

@loay said: You are the provider kind of mjjs, how many work orders should I send to you?

Did you report the issue on a ticket? Or didn't? If not, what are we talking about?

Will wait for the cancellation.

Sorry @valentin_vv for posting off topic on this.

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

Got these offers on black friday:

1 vCore Intel i9-12900K
    4 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    40 GB NVMe Storage
    10 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    1 IPv4 & IPv6/64 included
    1 Backup slot included
    Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany
    €4/month
    https://my.hostbrr.com/order/main/packages/BF2023/?group_id=53

Same specs with 7950XD
    €5.75/month
    https://my.hostbrr.com/order/main/packages/BF2023/?group_id=47

• No problem, @loay.
    @labze , thank you for the offer but the 10 TB bandwidth is quite tight.

Thank you everyone for your replies, I will wait at least until tomorrow before making a decision but these are good offers already. :smile:

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

@valentin_vv said:
    No problem, @loay.

Thank you everyone for your replies, I will wait at least until tomorrow before making a decision but these are good offers already. :smile:

After 10 TB its unmetered at 50 Mbps. But I am sure we can work something out if you truly need more :)

• jayjayjayjay Member, Patron Provider

@valentin_vv said:
    Hi! I am looking to move my project to another provider.

The VPS will be used as a small streaming relay (Flussonic) - meaning one stream will come in at 8 mbps all the time and it will be streamed to others (usually 3-5 viewers). The content does not break DMCA regulation and does not involve adult stuff.

Now I have the followings:
    2x vCores Xeon E5-2697 v4 @ 2,3GHz (don't know how much usage of them is allowed)
    8 GB RAM
    50 GB Storage SSD
    "Unlimited" traffic at max. 10 gbps

I pay 7,5€/month for this but I don't really use even half of the resources, that's why I hope to cut the costs (I don't make any profit from my project).

What I would like:

• min. 1x vCore (doesn't matter that much, the usage will be quite small)
    • min. 4 GB RAM
    • min. 10 GB Storage (doesn't have to be SSD really)
    • min. 100 mbps upload at all times, min. 40 TB monthly bandwidth.
    • must cost less than 7,5€/month
    • monthly payments must be possible
    • location must be in Europe.

Thank you!

We'll be releasing BF offers which will suit the requirements. If the offers don't suit perfectly DM me and I can work something custom out based on those offers.

• DirectNodeNLDirectNodeNL Member, Host Rep

@valentin_vv said:
    No problem, @loay.

If you would like something more customized, or would like some more information please contact us at DM

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2023

@valentin_vv

Don't get me wrong, you actually pay a really god price on that, if you have no complains in uptime, internet speed is good for your needs, consider staying with them.

Hobby/learning projects usually cost $, welcome to life :wink:

• @host_c
    I can't say that the uptime is great, only ok... There are occasional problems every so often (high latency; sometimes not reachable at all) but at the price is not a big problem.

I also stated that I want something cheaper because I don't use those resources, not even half of them - I don't seek to find the same specifications at a lower price.

Black Friday is due in a few days, might wanna wait that out?

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

Hi.

Our VPS in Republic of Moldova, we allow adult content (+18).
    https://alexhost.com/vps/

You can stream as long it doesn't cause any high usage in the VPS Node.

We recommend you use a Dedicated Server.

• Thanks everyone!

As @host_c suggested, I waited for Black Friday and found a good deal on avoro.eu. I bought two Cloud Server S as I might want to move another hobby project as well (this should save me a few €s and I won't have to bother using different providers anymore).

I will use them one month, if the service is not great then I will try DirectNode most probably.

@valentin_vv

Glad that you found something .

If you are not satisfied with them, drop me a PM, and will give you a minimum 10% off that you find at that moment.

Happy VPS-ing mate!

Thanked by 1valentin_vv