Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS that supports mail services
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS that supports mail services

hi I'm looking for a VPS that supports rDNS and allows mail server usage (just my personal use of a mail server, not for advertised sales pitches and high-frequency sending scenarios such as spam)

I'd like to support rDNS, have at least 512M or 768M of RAM, and finally, I'd like to pay per year as cheaply and consistently as possible! :smile:

Comments

• davidedavide Member
    edited November 2023

RackNerd has (no aff):

• 768 MB KVM VPS (Black Friday 2023)
    • 1 vCPU Core
    • 15 GB PURE SSD RAID-10 Storage
    • 768 MB RAM
    • 1000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    • 1Gbps Public Network Port
    • 1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    • $10.18/YEAR

For $0.85 / month. See product specs (aff)

• m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

When sending directly, you should also check and monitor IP reputation.

Thanked by 1piuifu
  • as per my experience, I found using dedicated 3rd party mail services better option. Not only it protects your server if you're using DDoS protections such as Cloudflare. Also, your mail deliverability is unaffected if some misconfiguration happens on the server.

mxroute @jar might have sales this BF

Thanked by 2gbzret4d piuifu
  • if you plan to do any fancier email services like mailcow or mailinabox you will need more ram and 1 more vcore

• Racknerd or cloudcone. I'm using both

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2023

Hello,.

We allow mailing services from our VPS in Republic Moldova (port 25 is opened by default), we don't allow IP Blacklist or Spam.

https://bill.alexhost.com/cart/&from=directcartlinks&step=0&cat_id=26

You can use our Blackfriday promo:
    https://alexhost.com/promo/ (click in Show more)

~Alexhost

• @piuifu said: I'd like to support rDNS, have at least 512M or 768M of RAM, and finally, I'd like to pay per year as cheaply and consistently as possible!

Price: €10/year (VAT included)
    Specs: 1 vCore, 1GB RAM, 20GB NVMe SSD, 3TB bandwidth @ 1Gbps, 1 IPv4, 1 IPv6

• @c1vhosting said:

Plan link?

• @srch07 said:

@c1vhosting said:

Plan link?

DM to order