Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVHcloud BLACK FRIDAY • Up to 50% off • Limited Editions • Dedicated Servers, VPS, Public Cloud
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVHcloud BLACK FRIDAY • Up to 50% off • Limited Editions • Dedicated Servers, VPS, Public Cloud

OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2023 in Offers

Hi LET community,

Our Black Friday sale is happening NOW until 28th November, while stocks last, fastest fingers first! B)

• Up to 50% off or Limited Edition (LE) configurations on over 30+ servers worldwide
  • Free setup fee (new customers) on Dedicated servers with code: BFSETUP

Offers at a glance:

• Eco Servers: Asia-Pacific, Europe or North America locations | Up to 50% off or Limited Edition configurations | From as low as US$16.99/month
  • Rise Servers: Asia-Pacific, Europe or North America locations | Up to 50% off or Limited Edition configurations | From US$32.53/month
  • Game Servers: Europe or North America locations | Up to 50% off or Limited Edition configurations | From US$53.77/month
  • Advance Servers: Asia-Pacific, Europe or North America locations | Up to 50% off or Limited Edition configuration | From US$60.24/month
  • Enterprise Servers: Asia-Pacific locations | Up to 40% off | From US$94.08/month
  • VPS Plans: Asia-Pacific, Europe or North America locations | Up to 50% off | Intel or AMD up to 16 vCores | From US$4.68/month
  • Public Cloud: Instances, Storage, Managed Databases & more | US$400 Free Credits | Valid for 1 month on all pay-as-you-go service upon activation

Featured offers:

Dedicated Servers

KS-LE-1

• Intel Xeon E3-1245v2 - 4c/8t - 3.4 GHz/3.8 GHz
  • 32GB DDR3 Non-ECC
  • 3× 480GB SSD SATA Soft RAID
  • 100Mbps Unmetered Public Bandwidth
  • From US$16.99/month

Rise-1

• Intel Xeon-E 2136 - 6c/12t - 3.3GHz/4.5GHz
  • 32GB DDR4 ECC
  • 2× 500GB SSD NVMe Soft RAID
  • 500Mbps Public Bandwidth
  • From US$46.99/month

GAME-LE-1

• AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - 6c/12t - 3.7GHz/4.6GHz
  • 128GB DDR4 ECC 2666MHz
  • 2× 960GB SSD NVMe Soft RAID
  • 250Mbps Unmetered Public Bandwidth
  • From US$70.36/month

Shop Dedicated Servers

Please choose according to your location:
Australia (Billing in A$): Order Now
Singapore (Billing in S$): Order Now
India/Rest of Asia (Billing in US$): Order Now
Europe (Billing in Euros): Order Now
Rest of the world (Billing in US$): Order Now

VPS

VPS Value

• 1 vCore (Intel based)
  • 2GB RAM
  • 40GB SSD NVMe
  • Unmetered Traffic @ 250Mbps (except Asia-Pacific data centers 1TB Traffic/month*)
  • Automated Backup Included
  • From US$3.45/month (for the first 2 years)

VPS Essential

• 2 vCores (Intel based)
  • 4GB RAM
  • 80GB SSD NVMe
  • Unmetered Traffic @ 500Mbps (except Asia-Pacific data centers 2TB Traffic/month*)
  • Automated Backup Included
  • From US$7.24/month (for the first 2 years)

VLE-2

• 2 vCores (AMD based)
  • 2GB RAM
  • 40GB SSD NVMe
  • 500Mbps Unmetered Traffic
  • From US$4.68/the first month

VLE-4

• 4 vCores (AMD based)
  • 4GB RAM
  • 80GB SSD NVMe
  • 1Gbps Unmetered Traffic
  • From US$9.35/the first month

*For VPS hosted in Asia-Pacific, bandwidth is reduced to 10Mbps once the monthly quota is exceeded. Inbound data is unmetered.

Shop VPS

Public Cloud

• US$400 Free Credits, valid for 1 month on all pay-as-you-go services upon activation.

Build cloud-native apps on top of our open, robust and innovative Public Cloud ecosystem:

• Compute Instances: Easily scale resources on the fly according to your project needs
  • Storage: Store or backup your mission-critical data with full control and reversibility with Object or Block storage
  • Managed Databases: Leave the database administration to us with our managed databases for MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, Kafka MirrorMaker and OpenSearch
  • Containers & Orchestration: Speed up your workflow with automation tools for your virtualised or containerised applications with Managed Kubernetes Service
  • AI & Machine Learning: Tap onto the power of artificial intelligence easily with minimal complexities with AI Notebooks and AI training
  • Pay-as-you-go billing services - manage your cost at your own control

Try Public Cloud

About OVHcloud

OVHcloud is a global player and the leading European cloud provider operating 400,000 servers within its own 38 data centers across 4 continents. For more than 20 years, the Group has been leveraging an integrated model that provides full control of our value chain, from designing our servers to managing our data centers through to orchestrating our fibre-optic network. This unique approach enables OVHcloud to cover, independently, the full spectrum of use cases for our 1.6 million customers across 140 countries. OVHcloud now offers customers the latest-generation solutions that combine high performance, predictable pricing, and full data sovereignty to support their unfettered growth.

Comments

• Thanks! Got a great server and completed my shopping early this year.

You need to update the ram info for the Kimsufi servers, it shows DDR4 and ECC but they are not.

• US location please .

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

No recurring discount :unamused:

• Can someone please tell me why would I get these underpowered VPS when for similar price I can get some VPSes that are as powerful their dedis?

Thanked by 2thane vpsric
  • OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@loay said:
    Thanks! Got a great server and completed my shopping early this year.

You need to update the ram info for the Kimsufi servers, it shows DDR4 and ECC but they are not.

Thank you @loay , we spotted the mistake on our websites and will fix it asap.

@gongyi said:
    US location please .

for US based customers, you can check the offers here: https://us.ovhcloud.com/deals/

• Please launch discount on dedicated servers in Singapore

Thanked by 1KaanArs
  • 🤏🤏🤏

• @loay said:

What did you get?

@moeam said:
    Please launch discount on dedicated servers in Singapore

Hello @moeam , There are few servers on offers in Singapore datacenter
    The best deal is probably on RISE-1 server: https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/bare-metal/rise/rise-1/

• mileztegmilezteg Member
    edited November 2023

Coupon code BLACKFRIDAY_23 does not work on the US site?

How to cancel setup fees on US site?

@milezteg said:
    Coupon code BFSETUP does not work on the US site?

Same thing with BLACKFRIDAY_23

How to cancel setup fees on US site?

Hello @milezteg looks like a glitch on the US portal. Will report the issue and keep you posted here

• Thanks I am ready to order =]

Thanked by 1OVH_APAC
  • loayloay Member
    edited November 2023

@Astro said:

@loay said:

What did you get?

From OVH:
    KS-LE-1
    KS-LE-2
    SYS-LE-1

I also have two bf vds offers from netcup and php-friends that I was lucky to get. Couldn't find any better offers and I don't think there will be any.

• No recurring discount :'(

@Jones said:
    No recurring discount :'(

Hello @Jones ,
    All dedicated server deals are recurring offers (valid as long as you keep your server)
    For VPS deals, if you take a 12-month plan, the discounted price is recurring for 12 months. (and 24 months with a 24-month plan).
    Hope this clarifies

• @OVH_APAC said:

@Jones said:

Hello @Jones ,
    All dedicated server deals are recurring offers (valid as long as you keep your server)
    For VPS deals, if you take a 12-month plan, the discounted price is recurring for 12 months. (and 24 months with a 24-month plan).
    Hope this clarifies

You are right, but my question is that the repeated discounts of VPS only exist within two years of the contract period. What is the price after two years?
    So it is only a revolving discount within two years, not a lifetime!

@Jones said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@Jones said:

Hello @Jones ,
    Hope this clarifies

You are right, but my question is that the repeated discounts of VPS only exist within two years of the contract period. What is the price after two years?

Indeed @Jones, for VPS, after 2 years you will loose the %discount and price will be back to the one advertised online at that time.
    For Dedicated server, you keep the %discount lifetime.

• @OVH_APAC said:

@Jones said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@Jones said:

Hello @Jones ,
    Hope this clarifies

Indeed @Jones, for VPS, after 2 years you will loose the %discount and price will be back to the one advertised online at that time.
    For Dedicated server, you keep the %discount lifetime.

Wait for a VPS lifetime discount to be released. If it does appear (although I know it may be zero), it can be predicted that the sales record will be refreshed :)

• @OVH_APAC

I am looking for cloud based hourly VMs ( 4 vCores, 16 GB RAM, 100 GB SSD) [about 15 to 30 instances] with option to shutdown running instance and bring up instances to continue from same state when it was shutdown, but not to pay for instance non running hours, ready to pay for instance storage (volumes) when not running.

I do corporate training, I need to provide Lab to student, I use Hetzner which works fine. However Hetzner would charge for paused/shutdown instances until we terminate it. Terminating instance will remove the storage (OS etc). Snapshot and creating new image will reset root new password.

Europe/Singapore location is best. I am from India.

• Why only first month discount for AMD vps? Please make it 2 years as in intel ones.

• Are the VPS discounts in the US region recurring?

• order 200240389

• @ldzjzy said:
    order 200240389

What would you like doubled? :D

Thanked by 1loay
  • @OVH_APAC any love for existing customers with basically the same spec servers? would prefer not to go through the charade of cancelling existing service, ordering new service, and transferring files.

• @mondaysgiraffe said:
    @OVH_APAC any love for existing customers with basically the same spec servers? would prefer not to go through the charade of cancelling existing service, ordering new service, and transferring files.

OVH would never do that because then they wouldn’t get their hefty setup fee on a server that’s been sat in a rack for years waiting for the automatic deployment.

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • I have math problems
    On VPS LE 1, you advertise a 5€ normal price with 27% discount on 2 years
    5x24 = 120€
    120€ - 27% = 87,6€
    But on billing screen, it shows 96,29€

• FiLThYFreaKFiLThYFreaK Member
    edited November 2023

Hi,

I am one of your customers that is being forced to migrate to a new VPS plan at the end of the year.

If I don't migrate, then my services will be terminated.

How do I migrate to these discounted plans? When I click on 'Migrate to the new range', I am presented with the normal price for Value and Essentials VPS plans.

I do not wish to sign up for a VPS from scratch or I will lose my IP address.

• @lebidule said:
    I have math problems
    On VPS LE 1, you advertise a 5€ normal price with 27% discount on 2 years
    5x24 = 120€
    120€ - 27% = 87,6€
    But on billing screen, it shows 96,29€

Seeing how you're quoting euros, did you forget to account for VAT?

• typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

I ordered a few hours ago, Order stuck in validation status. Great offers! I'll post yabs once I get my order delivered.