Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Windows Server with 10 Ips and 10gbps port
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Windows Server with 10 Ips and 10gbps port

Hello,

I would like help in find a provider preferably UK location for a windows server that can run chrome and ips are not blocked on ticketmaster.com.

It seems most of the host I have tried have their IP in their BOT protection list and would not let me login.

I just want to run chrome with 5 tabs so CPU and RAM isnt required much but I do Need max speed I can get, wont use more then couple of GBS per month.

Thank you.

Comments

• davidedavide Member
    edited November 2023

GreenCloud has

• 4GB RAM
    • 2 cores
    • 40GB SSD
    • Unmetered Bandwidth @ 10Gbps port
    • Windows Server 2019 /2022 Licensed
    • Hiper-V Virtualization

For $10 / month. See product specs (aff)

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

@xuhaibkhan said: ips are not blocked on ticketmaster.com.

Better find working proxy,no hosting providers here are able to guarantee you something like this

• Ticket master is absolutely going to try to block datacenter ASNs

• @xuhaibkhan said: I just want to run chrome with 5 tabs so CPU and RAM isnt required much but I do Need max speed I can get, wont use more then couple of GBS per month.

If you can avoid 10G servers, then ok . We can provide 1G

• Inb4 complain post about having "dirty" IPs.

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

@xuhaibkhan said:
    Hello,

I would like help in find a provider preferably UK location for a windows server that can run chrome and ips are not blocked on ticketmaster.com.

It seems most of the host I have tried have their IP in their BOT protection list and would not let me login.

I just want to run chrome with 5 tabs so CPU and RAM isnt required much but I do Need max speed I can get, wont use more then couple of GBS per month.

Thank you.

We have this in the UK - Windows is BYOL. We have some deals coming up during BF. 1 Gbit Port though, which sounds like it should be fine based on what you need it for.

• Try reach @kuroit since they have Native UK IP plan

• Thank you guys for your valuables suggestion.
    I this I will find porxies that I can use.
    Thank you.