Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Sell your non utilized Bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sell your non utilized Bandwidth

Hi , guys

I found Mystnodes, we can run nodes on VPS or Mobile.

Note: Residential devices nodes are higher income.

You need Eth wallet to receive payments.

Let me know if you found anything interesting like this

Comments

• There are a bunch of these like honeygain, earnapp, etc. Not having control of what goes on your network for a couple bucks a month sure is something.

• Yeah, untill you get a knock on the door from your local equivalent of FBI.

• Quickest way to scam yourself.

• @dahartigan said:
    Quickest way to scam yourself.

๐Ÿ™„ Decentralised ๐Ÿซ 

• @DanSummer said:
    Yeah, untill you get a knock on the door from your local equivalent of FBI.

End to end Encryption ๐Ÿ™„

• @praburam said:
    ๐Ÿ™„ Decentralised ๐Ÿซ 

From their website: "Connect To Your Home From Anywhere"

Should I give you a rolleyes too?

• @praburam said:

@DanSummer said:

You have no idea about how network works. Their "end to end encryption" is bullshit.

Thanked by 2martheen sasslik
  • @Kousaka said:

@praburam said:

@DanSummer said:

You have no idea about how network works. Their "end to end encryption" is bullshit.

It's aimed at people with no technical knowledge, probably because it's successful to scam such people.

From their site:

No Technical Skills Required
    Our internet node application is easy โ€“ just a few clicks to get you up and running. Your personal dashboard tracks your earnings and contributions.

Thanked by 1Peppery9
  • @praburam said:

@dahartigan said:
    Quickest way to scam yourself.

๐Ÿ™„ Decentralised ๐Ÿซ 

So is Tor. Ever heard of tor?

Thanked by 1martheen
  • Many VPS providers ban this kind of thing.

• The same people installing these are the same people who bitch and moan when websites ban them "but I've dun nuffin wrong!!1111one"

Thanked by 1tentor
  • Yeah i totally trust this on my mobile and computers. I trust this completely. Btw i have every STD and communicable disease known to humanity. Will that result in higher or lower payouts?

• Ah, the other side of โ€œ100% ethically sourced proxiesโ€.
    Itโ€™s all fun and games until one day NIA knocks on your door accusing you of using phone internet to hack your supreme leaderโ€™s website

• The reason it's not viable is because you never know what type of activity is being performed on your network.

It's like hosting a botnet from your home.

• That's how those proxy lists thrive.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited November 2023

No matter how encrypted it is, you're fucked based on the fact someone used your home IP as exit node to share something shady in various image forums.

This advertisement should be: Would you like to join the federal sex offender's list and the global no-flying list for 50 USD per month? Good luck explaining the shitcoin system to the local judge.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

The amount is not per month, its total.
    Sounds like OnlyFans to me, not really worth the risk or even considering setting one of these up.

• davidedavide Member
    edited November 2023

@CyberneticTitan said:
    There are a bunch of these like honeygain, earnapp, etc. Not having control of what goes on your network for a couple bucks a month sure is something.

Anyone tried Honeygain.com? That website has an earning estimation tool, accordingly they would pay me โ‚ฌ20 / month for sharing 3GB / day. My ISP contract is โ‚ฌ21 for 240 GB per month.

They could fucking rent a garage, wire it, and still save.

• We run our whole company on DigitalOcean. Each server comes with an amount of bandwidth shared across the whole account. We have 465TB of unused monthly bandwidth. I bet DO would be all over me if I got close to using all that for shady stuff.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2023

https://www.vpngate.net/en/

Can share your home ISP connection with others. Site exist for many years.

• edited November 2023

@jenkki said:
    https://www.vpngate.net/en/

Can share your home ISP connection with others. Site exist for many years.

I use to run this before for a quick and dirty vpn to other countries, but I think I misconfigured something or forgot to turn something off so that I was also sharing my connection with others. A week or two after install I was hit with a piracy note from my ISP and promptly removed it from my PC lol.

• @CyberneticTitan said: I use to run this before for a quick and dirty vpn to other countries, but I think I misconfigured something or forgot to turn something off so that I was also sharing my connection with others. A week or two after install I was hit with a piracy note from my ISP and promptly removed it from my PC lol.

Naturally the site is mainly used by all sorts of scammers to do something on behalf of someone.

There used to be a lot of countries there, but now it's mostly just the Japanese who are the founders of this site.

• @LTniger said:
    That's how those proxy lists thrive.

proxy lists, no not neccessairy. they mainly exist due to honeypots and people trying similar things but failing at the config. they are however providing all them res proxy 69% "ethically" sauced.