Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Request for Black Friday Offer Providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Request for Black Friday Offer Providers

hello all,
I hope i am posting to the correct forum , if not admin please move it to the right spot.
Can i request providers to allow multiple purchases at the same time on offers. I am waiting for BF deals and would like to get a few vps . Would be nice to just do one click ordering in all locations instead of one-by-one .
Thanks all .

Comments

• davidedavide Member
    edited November 2023

It's not doable from the CMS.

• @zbrian said:
    hello all,
    I hope i am posting to the correct forum , if not admin please move it to the right spot.
    Can i request providers to allow multiple purchases at the same time on offers. I am waiting for BF deals and would like to get a few vps . Would be nice to just do one click ordering in all locations instead of one-by-one .
    Thanks all .

There are many reasons why this may not be suitable

What if a provider is limiting the offers should someone be able to order all of them?

If one person can order several servers that one person may also cancel them all at an early point. It would not be very beneficial to the supplier if they could have retained customers.

I understand that this may be what you would like, but it might not be what the providers want.

• @hennaboy said:

@zbrian said:
    hello all,
    Thanks all .

What if a provider is limiting the offers should someone be able to order all of them?

then link to only the limited offers here ?

If one person can order several servers that one person may also cancel them all at an early point. It would not be very beneficial to the supplier if they could have retained customers.

not sure what would stop someone from cancelling one-by-one if they really intend to ?

I understand that this may be what you would like, but it might not be what the providers want.

just a suggestion thats all .. would make life easier for some of us who are waiting to get some deals :)

• @zbrian said:

@hennaboy said:

@zbrian said:
    hello all,
    Thanks all .

not sure what would stop someone from cancelling one-by-one if they really intend to ?

just a suggestion thats all .. would make life easier for some of us who are waiting to get some deals :)

Ah so basically you are hoping to grab a whole bunch before others. Its a nice try but I think you will just need to tab the deals and hope for the best.

• @hennaboy said:

@zbrian said:

@hennaboy said:

@zbrian said:
    hello all,
    Thanks all .

Ah so basically you are hoping to grab a whole bunch before others. Its a nice try but I think you will just need to tab the deals and hope for the best.

considering the fact we are talking about "BLACK FRIDAY" deals that statement just did not make any sense :) and i tried , i really did try to understand it . Isnt the point of BLACK FRIDAY to get good deals ?

• @zbrian said:

@hennaboy said:

@zbrian said:

@hennaboy said:

@zbrian said:
    hello all,
    Thanks all .

considering the fact we are talking about "BLACK FRIDAY" deals that statement just did not make any sense :) and i tried , i really did try to understand it . Isnt the point of BLACK FRIDAY to get good deals ?

It is but a lot of providers attempt to make it fair game not just have the whole stock bought by one person.

But each to their own. As I said good luck you will need it.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

We allow multiple VPS purchases in one order, not a problem.

~ SMARTHOST