Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY COUNTDOWN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY COUNTDOWN

MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

We're going to keep adding deals until Black Friday. These are real Black Friday deals...

Deals are automatically removed once they sell out.

https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/black-friday-dedicated-servers.aspx

Thanked by 3Crab Franzkafka Ganonk

Comments

• pertamax has been reserved B)

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • Interesting

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

NEW DEALS POSTED!!!!

MORE DEALS HAVE BEEN ADDED!!!!!!!!

• Please use only new designs for your BF deals @MrRadic :D

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • Will 5800x located in lax will restock again?

@saobilin said:
    Will 5800x located in lax will restock again?

Only if someone cancels.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! THE FULL BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS LIVE.

https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/black-friday-dedicated-servers.aspx

Thanked by 1Page
  • Do these servers, unless where explicitly stated, have only 1 disk?

@webcraft said:
    Do these servers, unless where explicitly stated, have only 1 disk?

The full spec is listed for each server, if it lists 1 disk, then it has only 1 disk.

• @MrRadic said:

@saobilin said:
    Will 5800x located in lax will restock again?

Only if someone cancels.

I have already purchased 5900x,i love amd forever

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • I'm looking for a play/test VPS. Any specs are good. How much below $10/year will I be able to find one for this Black Friday week?

@josephf said:
    I'm looking for a play/test VPS. Any specs are good. How much below $10/year will I be able to find one for this Black Friday week?

We only offer dedicated servers

• edited November 2023

@josephf said:
    I'm looking for a play/test VPS. Any specs are good. How much below $10/year will I be able to find one for this Black Friday week?

Probably not all that much, unless you are OK with IPv6-only. $10/year doesn't even cover the cost of an IPv4 for most providers, so at $10/year they are already selling at a loss. Going much lower they might as well pay you to look at their offers.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • Ordered 1 5600x 128G server at LAX. Great Price!

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • @totally_not_banned said:

@josephf said:

Probably not all that much, unless you are OK with IPv6-only. $10/year doesn't even cover the cost of an IPv4 for most providers, so at $10/year they are already selling at a loss. Going much lower they might as well pay you to look at their offers.

What do functionally/abilities do you lose if you only have IPv6?

• edited November 2023

@josephf said:

Well, basically anything related to IPv4 (captain obvious, i know...). You can still host the same services but they'll only be reachable over IPv6 (and maybe a small range of ports on a shared IPv4 in case of the usual NAT VPS setups). Depending on your use case (and local connection - you probably want to ssh into your box) that might or might not matter much.

As long as you personally are fine with IPv6 it basically comes down to: Who do you want to provide services to? If the answer is general public/random people (who aren't necessarily using connections that support IPv6) it's not going to work well (exception: websites if you are OK with putting your site behind cloudflare - protocol support of your server doesn't matter anymore then), but if the is only yourself/a closed group of people (which you know have the ability to reach IPv6 networks) then there isn't much of drawback at all.

NAT VPS are a special case as in that while they don't provide a dedicated IPv4 you still get a limited amount of ports on a shared IPv4 (in addition to your IPv6 address), so your VPS is actually reachable over IPv4. In that scenario your services are unlikely to be able to use default ports though, which sometimes doesn't matter at all and sometimes is quite akward (or even impracticable - you are not going to run a working mailserver on port 30721). In my personal opinions NAT VPS are generally quite nice for messing around.

Just a reminder, additional inventory may appear from cancellations!

• @josephf said:

@totally_not_banned said:

@josephf said:

Well github doesn't support IPv6 which blows since a lot of projects to run on a cheap ipv6 only box use github.

• ryzen will restock again?I really like ryzen servers.5600x or 5800 or 5900 is all ok

@saobilin said:
    ryzen will restock again?I really like ryzen servers.5600x or 5800 or 5900 is all ok

Restocked from cancellations - https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/black-friday-dedicated-servers.aspx