Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD - Page 343
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD

Comments

• wtf so many trash on this thread

• Thanked by 1emgh
  • Thank you @FAT32 and all participant providers another great year of great deals and fun 😁

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @visualwebtechnologies said:
    VISUALWEB Web Hosting In-a-Snap Deal!
    DIRECTADMIN Panel
    Disk Space - 1GB (Total 2GB STORAGE FOR NEXT 10 Customers )
    Bandwidth - 50GB @ 1Gbps (Double Bandwidth comment your invoice is)
    Control Panel - Directadmin
    Apache / nginx Web Server
    Node.js
    One-Click Installer
    Offer Price: $11.99 $2.75/year
    Apply Coupon : BF2023KICKSTART
    For first 10 customers only!

ORDER

The coupon could not be applied.

• got 7$/yr NAT vps from khanwebhost. But unable to install openvpn. tried DigitalOcean tutorial and automate installer but nothing work. can anyone guide me to use openvpn on natvps. I used around 3-4 years on gullo. so forget now how to make it work on nat

• @visualwebtechnologies said:
    VISUALWEB Web Hosting In-a-Snap Deal!
    DIRECTADMIN Panel
    Disk Space - 1GB (Total 2GB STORAGE FOR NEXT 10 Customers )
    Bandwidth - 50GB @ 1Gbps (Double Bandwidth comment your invoice is)
    Control Panel - Directadmin
    Apache / nginx Web Server
    Node.js
    One-Click Installer
    Offer Price: $11.99 $2.75/year
    Apply Coupon : BF2023KICKSTART
    For first 10 customers only!

ORDER

Unlimited add-on domains? Again!

• @bdspice said:
    got 7$/yr NAT vps from khanwebhost. But unable to install openvpn. tried DigitalOcean tutorial and automate installer but nothing work. can anyone guide me to use openvpn on natvps. I used around 3-4 years on gullo. so forget now how to make it work on nat

Hey BD It should be fairly easy but Instead of working on that may I suggest wireguard I find it works much easier.

https://digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-wireguard-on-debian-11

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • @jackalblood said:

@bdspice said:
    got 7$/yr NAT vps from khanwebhost. But unable to install openvpn. tried DigitalOcean tutorial and automate installer but nothing work. can anyone guide me to use openvpn on natvps. I used around 3-4 years on gullo. so forget now how to make it work on nat

Hey BD It should be fairly easy but Instead of working on that may I suggest wireguard I find it works much easier.

https://digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-wireguard-on-debian-11

ok. but that dont locate exactly how to use on a nat vps.i need to know what actually make diffence in configuration for natvps so i can setup openvpn or wireguard on a natvps or ipv4 kvm.

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2023

@NetDynamics24 said:
    Let's make some last offers on dedis. First one below, more to come later.

AMD Ryzen 5 7600
    Cores: 6 (Threads: 12)
    RAM: 64 GB DDR5
    Disks: 1 x 3.84 TB NVMe
    Traffic: 50 TB @ 1Gbit
    Backup Space: 500 GB
    Subnet /29

Now only $89/mo with the coupon code: LETit89
    The discount is lifetime recurring. Only one coupon left! Hurry up!

Now with double bandwidth AND double Backup Space!
    100 TB outbound (inbound is unmetered) and 1 TB remote backup storage!
    IPMI and control panel access included!
    Hurry up because only ONE COUPON is left!

Thanked by 1vr10
  • @bdspice said:

@jackalblood said:

@bdspice said:

ok. but that dont locate exactly how to use on a nat vps.i need to know what actually make diffence in configuration for natvps so i can setup openvpn or wireguard on a natvps or ipv4 kvm.

Its just a small Linux VPS is it not ?

• @NetDynamics24 said:

@NetDynamics24 said:
    Let's make some last offers on dedis. First one below, more to come later.

AMD Ryzen 5 7600
    Cores: 6 (Threads: 12)
    RAM: 64 GB DDR5
    Disks: 1 x 3.84 TB NVMe
    Traffic: 50 TB @ 1Gbit
    Backup Space: 500 GB
    Subnet /29

Now only $89/mo with the coupon code: LETit89
    The discount is lifetime recurring. Only one coupon left! Hurry up!

Now with double bandwidth AND double Backup Space!
    100 TB outbound (inbound is unmetered) and 1 TB remote backup storage!
    Hurry up because only ONE COUPON is left!

got something for 7$/y?

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

#RYZEN 7000 Pre-order has been Delivered! ✅

RYZEN: KVM-8G is available for instant deployment @ $100/Year. (Limited stock)

https://my.hostcram.com/order/main/packages/special-offers/

• @dedicados said:
    wtf so many trash on this thread

Funny how everyone complains about some reposts here and there and then people go on posting a "favorite music video" spree... talk about maximum useless spam.

• DarkMagikDarkMagik Member
    edited November 2023

@NetDynamics24 we gettin a offer or not

One new offer every day until thread closed.

@NetDynamics24
    Is this for dedis only? Will there be backup storage offers again?

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • ralfonatralfonat Member
    edited November 2023

@bdspice said:

try this if you are struggling:

https://github.com/angristan/openvpn-install

Thanked by 1dedicados

@DarkMagik said:

@NetDynamics24 we gettin a offer or not

One new offer every day until thread closed.

@NetDynamics24
    Is this for dedis only? Will there be backup storage offers again?

Yes for dedis only. Storage dedis mostly. The 50% offer for the backup storage is still valid!

• DarkMagikDarkMagik Member
    edited November 2023

Yes for dedis only. Storage dedis mostly. The 50% offer for the backup storage is still valid!

@NetDynamics24
    Thanks, I already got the large plan. I was just confirming that you're not talking about the double storage deal.
    That offer was quite good and I missed it, and I don't want to sit around and refresh the thread every second thinking it will show up again lol.

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24

@DarkMagik said:

@NetDynamics24
    Thanks, I already got the large plan. I was just confirming that you're not talking about the double storage deal.
    That offer was quite good and I missed it, and I don't want to sit around and refresh the thread every second thinking it will show up again lol.

The double storage was just for three lucky persons. Won't happen again! However, our storage dedis will be amazing deals!

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

WHO Said Trash?

• @HostSlick said:
    WHO Said Trash?

what?

• @HostSlick said:
    WHO Said Trash?

where is storage deals i'm waiting for u

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@DeadlyChemist said:

@HostSlick said:
    WHO Said Trash?

what?

Shitposting

Lets Go!

Thanked by 1ralf
  • @HostSlick said:
    WHO Said Trash?

it's me. I'm the trash

• @awmbilisim said:

AWM Bilisim opened its Magic Doors to huge campaigns special for Black Friday

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We offer 2 options to our customers who create an order, you have the right to choose 1 of them

After the order is placed, 2x RAM, ie DOUBLE RAM or +2 MONTH additional time is added to your service time, whichever you request, we can help you if you specify which one you request by leaving your order number in the comment.

Why Should You Prefer Awm Informatics?

Powerful Infrastructure and Low Ping: We provide an uninterrupted experience by offering the lowest ping values with a powerful 40 Gbps internet infrastructure.

Unlimited Technical Support: Our technical support team, which is active 24/7, is always with you and is here to provide you with a comfortable use.

Easy Server Management: You can easily manage your server through our customer panel and customise it according to your needs.

Flexible IP Change Facility: We offer our customers 2 IP change possibilities, so you can change your IP addresses when needed.

VDS Rdns Update Ease: We have brought the VDS Rdns update section so that you can easily make Rdns updates.

Wide Operating System Options: There are many operating systems in your customer panel and we can add the missing ones according to your request.

Continuous Improvement and Work: We are constantly working 24/7 and always strive to offer better.

As AWM Bilisim, we strive to provide our customers with an uninterrupted experience and strong technical support, providing ease of server management and flexibility.

Server Provisioning: Instant delivery upon payment completion.

Restrictions: No tolerance for mail spam, brute force, or illegal activities on our servers. Your compliance ensures a safe and secure environment for all users.

Experience top-notch service with high-quality servers for your needs. Act fast and claim your FREE RAM upgrade today!

Site adresimiz : www.awmbilisim.com

Test IP : 45.147.45.147

Our services are annual

AWM Intel Xeon E5 2697 V2 VDS PACKET-1

4GB RAM
    2 CPU
    35 GB SSD Disk
    1Gbps Shared Port
    Unlimited Traffic
    Bursa/Turkey Lokasyon
    Linux & Windows OS
    Order $14,00/year

AWM Intel Xeon E5 2697 V2 VDS PACKET-2

6GB RAM
    2 CPU
    40 GB SSD Disk
    1Gbps Shared Port
    Unlimited Traffic
    Bursa/Turkey Lokasyon
    Linux & Windows OS
    Order $17.00/year

AWM Intel Xeon E5 2697 V2 VDS PACKET-3

8GB RAM
    3 CPU
    45 GB SSD Disk
    1Gbps Shared Port
    Unlimited Traffic
    Bursa/Turkey Lokasyon
    Linux & Windows OS
    Order $19.00/year

AWM Intel Xeon E5 2697 V2 VDS PACKET-4

12GB RAM
    4 CPU
    50 GB SSD Disk
    1Gbps Shared Port
    Unlimited Traffic
    Bursa/Turkey Lokasyon
    Linux & Windows OS
    Order $23.00/year

AWM Intel Xeon E5 2697 V2 VDS PACKET-5

16GB RAM
    4 CPU
    65 GB SSD Disk
    1Gbps Shared Port
    Unlimited Traffic
    Bursa/Turkey Lokasyon
    Linux & Windows OS
    Order $30.00/year

AWM Intel Xeon E5 2697 V2 VDS PACKET-6

24GB RAM
    5 Çekirdek CPU
    90 GB SSD Disk
    1Gbps Shared Port
    Unlimited Traffic
    Bursa/Turkey Lokasyon
    Linux & Windows OS
    Order $45.00/year

Payment Methods;

Crypto Payments
    Bank Transfer
    Credit Card

Our campaign continues

• In the beginning, there were boobs. Then, we saw the rise of cocks (chicken), which was a confusing period of history brought on by the trauma of BF/CM ending. But, now we have returned to TITS again, as intended by our forefathers.

Thanked by 1op23
  • @ralfonat said:

@bdspice said:

try this if you are struggling:

https://github.com/angristan/openvpn-install

already said tried this automated installer. maybe you didnt notice the link

• @admax said: I'm not in a rush, but I trust Advin to sort it out.

My VPS got activated (about 9 hours ago). :)
    Looks like everything is fine. The performance is much better than I expected. 0_o
    @Advin Thank You very much!

Thanked by 1admax
  • @jackalblood said:

@bdspice said:

@jackalblood said:

@bdspice said:

Its just a small Linux VPS is it not ?

yes. enough for personal vpn.

• Thanked by 1emgh