Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD - Page 319
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD

Comments

• fresentfresent Member, Patron Provider

@i4P1 said:

@Koh said:
    Too much GIFS.

and if someone Quote the GIFTS are x2 x3 ... xn

Done. Your wives has been doubled.

Oooo lalala ... That would be double the pleasure and double the pressure.

• @FAT32 said:

@HostEONS said:
    FAT32 Here it comes

Quantity 20:

Thank you! Honestly I don't know what did I just done...

Maybe because it is the only deal avaiable :joy: $12/yr for 512MB Ryzen isn't fantastic but thanks for offering something in a short amount of time! :)

You finally caught what you wanted! Fortunately, it's still here since you didn't go to sleep. :p

Thanked by 2FAT32 HostEONS
  • @crunchbits where did you go

• @codelock said:
    @crunchbits where did you go

@crunchbits said:

@emgh said:

@crunchbits said: Wonder what this does?

idk everything out of stock

shit you're right, I dont even need coupons. see you chumps next year.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Soooooo time's up, time to go to sleep.

Again don't get me wrong, the megathread hasn't ended. It ends when I have time to write a final post to this thread. Providers can still offer anything (related to hosting, of course) they want at anytime.

Good night everyone and I am sure I will miss a lot of deals when I wake up next morning :joy:

• fresentfresent Member, Patron Provider

Alright last one for the meme's sake.

FLASH Sale - 40% Discount

Never miss an Important Email again with two-way email routing service.
    Get your email routed to email address of choice, skip email hosting requirement, batch emails into one (hour/day/week), create email ids on the fly and much more with
    Mutant Mail

Lifetime Deal - https://mutantmail.com/lifetime/

Quantity - 05
    Coupon - ZB7JID9T

Applicable on All plans.
    Coupon must be applied at Stripe page.

Note - No refund policy

Want a feedback about any of our saas? Fresent's private community at your service.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @HostEONS Invoice #136709
    Please Double BW and Free 10G Port upgrade

Thanked by 1HostEONS

And ya I just remember, hope all of you get the deals you want, and thanks for shitposting and be crazy together with me.

• @FAT32 said:

Again don't get me wrong, the megathread hasn't ended. It ends when I have time to write a final post to this thread. Providers can still offer anything (related to hosting, of course) they want at anytime.

Good night everyone and I am sure I will miss a lot of deals when I wake up next morning :joy:

Good night, sleep well.

Thanked by 2FAT32 emgh
  • @FAT32 said:

:* good night ,,, may allah give you a good rest.

Thanked by 2FAT32 emgh
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@FAT32 said:

Oh I guess time is up. Sorry, will have to save this 55% off recurring dedicated servers coupon until next BF!

Thanked by 5FAT32 op23 admax ehab emgh
  • @crunchbits said:

@FAT32 said:

Oh I guess time is up. Sorry, will have to save this 55% off recurring dedicated servers coupon until next BF!

No please

• @crunchbits said:

@FAT32 said:

i have a dedi for 30$/month, can you offer cheaper lmao

• @crunchbits said:

@FAT32 said:

@FAT32 One last sale?

Thanked by 3ehab FAT32 admax
  • AstroAstro Member
    edited November 2023

@DeadlyChemist said:

@crunchbits said:

@FAT32 said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

@crunchbits said:

@FAT32 said:

My dedi above was 210/year = 18/month

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@Aitilos said:
    @HostEONS Invoice #136709
    Please Double BW and Free 10G Port upgrade

Thanks for your business

Double Bandwidth
    10G Port upgrade done

VPS Upgrade completed, kindly reboot your VPS from VPS control panel https://vps.hosteons.com for upgrade to take effect

@DeadlyChemist said:

@crunchbits said:

@FAT32 said:

Who would pay so much for a dedi?

• @FAT32 said: And ya I just remember, hope all of you get the deals you want, and thanks for shitposting and be crazy together with me.

Sleep well, FAT32-sama

Thanked by 2FAT32 admax
  • @crunchbits said: Who would pay so much for a dedi?

my impule buy

• @crunchbits said:

i loved that guy,,,, can't recall his name or channel ... he does those ugly faces etc .... do you still remember him.

or it is you? hahahhahah

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Sleep Well @FAT32

Thanked by 3i4P1 FAT32 admax
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2023

DeadlyChemist yesterday:

I won't pay 19$ for TerraHost dedi with 4x500GB SSD, I have no use for it, it's expensive, what I am gonna do with that.

DeadlyChemist today:

my impule buy

Black Friday/CyberMonday for you all people :D

@doobydoe said:
    FAT32 One last sale?

Ok fine fine

• @HostSlick said:

@lala_th said:

@HostSlick said:

@ehab said:
    did somebody get actually a HostSlick - Disk Space - 1TB Pure HD for less than €35/y ?

In 2hours i be back in office and check whats possible on new deaaaals. To get the other resources off we got Nodes up for BF

Any sneak peak?

I dont know yet. Might be storage. Some Chinese affiliate spamming us with orders. Need to deploy more storage Nodes

Sir, Invoice #2023-11-28-993.
    didn’t notice the invoice was cancelled.
    but already paid by PayPal.
    sorry, I didnt notice :(

@ehab said:

@crunchbits said:

i loved that guy,,,, can't recall his name or channel ... he does those ugly faces etc .... do you still remember him.

or it is you? hahahhahah

Ed Bassmaster, a legend. The "iWork" series always reminds me of @Jord

Thanked by 3FAT32 ehab admax
  • @FAT32 said:

@doobydoe said:
    FAT32 One last sale?

Ok fine fine

Sign me the hell up !

• @JabJab said:
    DeadlyChemist yesterday:

I won't pay 19$ for TerraHost dedi with 4x500GB SSD, I have no use for it, it's expensive, what I am gonna do with that.

DeadlyChemist today:

my impule buy

Yeah crazy how you end up spending money.
    Thinking of going for the hostslick 1TB epyc plan for $38 /yr since it’s still good even with no ssd.

• @FAT32 said:

@doobydoe said:
    FAT32 One last sale?

Ok fine fine

• @JabJab said:
    DeadlyChemist yesterday:

DeadlyChemist today:

my impule buy

already did the math, will transfer it next month or let it expire

• @FAT32 said:

@doobydoe said:
    FAT32 One last sale?

Ok fine fine

is there any dream addon? I would like to have more