Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ 2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD - Page 309
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD

Comments

• DavidAtInfraveoCloudDavidAtInfraveoCloud Member, Patron Provider

@nvme said:

@dosai said:

@DavidAtInfraveoCloud said:

@nvme said:

@nvme said:

Sorry peeps, Can't do > @DeadlyChemist said:

@DeadlyChemist said:
    30 gigs pushed so far... duplicati somehow crashed at night

ah, there was maintence... should have read emails my bad

Yes, that might broken the loop.

You do dedi's as well?

Btw you will be around for next BF right? With all these unsustainable deals ๐Ÿ˜‚

Of course, we will. We were in the previous BF as well :smile:

We don't do dedi's right now but yes in mid-2024 we will.

India DC is under its way ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh nice, which location in India? You are setting up own dc?

1. Location: Gujarat
    2. Yes

Why Gujarat?

Gujarat means prices will be lower probably? Since most DC's are in metro cities

Great question! While metro cities like Bangalore and Mumbai are undeniably tech hubs, our decision to set up shop in Gujarat isn't just about the hustle and bustle. It's a carefully weighed choice that balances technical considerations, government benefits, and, yes, a touch of political strategy.

Gujarat, with its forward-looking policies and infrastructure support, aligns well with our vision for a top-notch data center. The state's commitment to fostering business growth and providing attractive incentives is a significant plus.

And here's the ace up our sleeve: Gujarat's strategic location makes it a fantastic hub for our tunneling services, especially beneficial for our B2B / E2E clients. Think of it as setting up a digital gateway that's not only efficient but strategically positioned.

So, while the metros have their charm, Gujarat brings its own unique blend of tech-savvy infrastructure and government support to the hosting table.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 said:

@HostSlick said:
    Post Order ID here and get double invoice amount!

Order ID:

All stolen from https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/190441/black-week-netherlands-dedicated-servers-45-off-recurring-no-dmca-by-hostslick-com

:tongue:

Your invoices have been Doubled.

Please pay asap all your invoices as otherwise our debt collector @ehab will knock at your door.

Thanked by 5admax Murv ehab BBTN ariq01

@QuenFea said:

@HostSlick said:

Your invoices have been doubled from 12.99 to 25.98

Thanks!

Thanked by 3Murv admax hzhoanglee
  • Where's the shitposting party!?

Thanked by 4FAT32 admax BBTN ehab
  • @DavidAtInfraveoCloud said:

@nvme said:

@dosai said:

@nvme said:

@nvme said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

You do dedi's as well?

Btw you will be around for next BF right? With all these unsustainable deals ๐Ÿ˜‚

2. Yes

Why Gujarat?

Gujarat means prices will be lower probably? Since most DC's are in metro cities

Great question! While metro cities like Bangalore and Mumbai are undeniably tech hubs, our decision to set up shop in Gujarat isn't just about the hustle and bustle. It's a carefully weighed choice that balances technical considerations, government benefits, and, yes, a touch of political strategy.

Gujarat, with its forward-looking policies and infrastructure support, aligns well with our vision for a top-notch data center. The state's commitment to fostering business growth and providing attractive incentives is a significant plus.

And here's the ace up our sleeve: Gujarat's strategic location makes it a fantastic hub for our tunneling services, especially beneficial for our B2B / E2E clients. Think of it as setting up a digital gateway that's not only efficient but strategically positioned.

So, while the metros have their charm, Gujarat brings its own unique blend of tech-savvy infrastructure and government support to the hosting table.

chatgpt?

Thanked by 2admax ariq01
  • DavidAtInfraveoCloudDavidAtInfraveoCloud Member, Patron Provider

@dosai said:

@nvme said:

@dosai said:

@nvme said:

@nvme said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

You do dedi's as well?

2. Yes

Why Gujarat?

chatgpt?

Seriously dude?

• @DavidAtInfraveoCloud
    Is the doubling applicable to the preorders?

• @HostSlick said:

@QuenFea said:

@HostSlick said:

Thanks!

In fact, I've been waiting for it to activate. But I know you have a huge workload so I will keep waiting until it becomes active

Thanked by 1admax
  • @DavidAtInfraveoCloud said:

@dosai said:

@nvme said:

@dosai said:

@nvme said:

@nvme said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

You do dedi's as well?

2. Yes

Why Gujarat?

chatgpt?

Seriously dude?

Sorry, but honestly it sounded like it :D

edited November 2023

@QuenFea said:

@HostSlick said:

@QuenFea said:

@HostSlick said:

Thanks!

In fact, I've been waiting for it to activate. But I know you have a huge workload so I will keep waiting until it becomes active

activated! Please keep shitposting!

I want memes, gifs and bullshit.

Thanked by 1admax
  • @dosai said:

@nvme said:

@dosai said:

@nvme said:

@nvme said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

You do dedi's as well?

2. Yes

Why Gujarat?

chatgpt?

Bard thinks so heh,

Yes, an AI could have written that. The language is clear, concise, and grammatically correct. It is also well-structured and organized, with a logical flow of ideas. The use of technical jargon is appropriate for the subject matter, and the overall tone is professional and informative.

Here are some specific examples of the language that suggests that an AI could have written this:

The use of generic phrases like "it's a carefully weighed choice" and "it aligns well with our vision" suggests that the writer was not relying on personal experience or knowledge to craft the response.
    The use of the phrase "think of it as" suggests that the writer is trying to simplify a complex concept for the reader. This is a common technique used by AI language models.
    The use of the phrase "not only efficient but strategically positioned" is a bit awkwardly phrased, but it is a grammatically correct sentence. This suggests that the writer was not trying to be poetic or imaginative, but rather to convey information in a clear and concise way.

Overall, the language of this text is consistent with the capabilities of a large language model like Bard. It is possible that a human writer could have written this text, but the use of language patterns suggests that an AI is more likely the author.

Thanked by 1admax
  • @HostSlick said:

@QuenFea said:

@HostSlick said:

@QuenFea said:

@HostSlick said:

Thanks!

activated! Please keep shitposting!

I want memes, gifs and bullshit.

Oh, this is so cool! You are awesome!

Thanked by 1admax
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited November 2023

I am just going to get one more deal to end my BF/CM hunt, and also to sleep.

Can I have a show of hands how many people are still waiting for some deals here? We need A LOT of people to show providers that we are actively waiting for something :)

Just posting a I'm here will do :smiley:

• I'm here

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • I'm here

Thanked by 2FAT32 admax
  • Thanked by 3FAT32 Murv admax
  • I'm here

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • I'm here

• I'm here

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • I'm here (just for you FAT32!)