Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD - Page 294
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD

Comments

• boringHustlerboringHustler Member, Host Rep

@DavidAtInfraveoCloud said:

@boringHustler said:

@FAT32 said:

@boringHustler said:
    Tell me about it, bought over 30 this BF, including one at Virmach just for meme's sake to see how much uptime it can keep up. :joy:

Damn you are rich. Is this all the profits from those license sales?

Investment to build something or use as Test server, that we will potentially build next year.
    But I should really stop buying. I think we have got account on all LET provider now. :smiley:

And next year apparently you'll buy more in BF/CM 2024 deal for the other year and this will go on and on... :D

Definitely a possibility.
    But as long as I can keep feeding my family doing this, I am good. :blush:

• ZzZzZ

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

Are we starting the after rave party now?

Thanked by 2_MS_ admax
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@HostSlick said:

Yes, the party where I can finally relax and enjoy

Thanked by 1admax
  • @HostSlick said:

ready when you are sir.

• DavidAtInfraveoCloudDavidAtInfraveoCloud Member, Patron Provider

@HostSlick said:

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @HostSlick said:

aye aye

• KenobisVPSKenobisVPS Member
    edited November 2023

Invoice #610
    Paid
    Thank you a lot!

• @KenobisVPS said:

Invoice #610
    Paid
    Thank you a lot!

tf happened to the formatting

• redartredart Member
    edited November 2023

did lowendtalk slow down for some reason? or am i being bottle-necked for spamming too much?

• DavidAtInfraveoCloudDavidAtInfraveoCloud Member, Patron Provider

@redart said:
    did lowendtalk slow down for some reason? or am i being bottle-necked for spamming too much?

Rate-limiter might have kicked in for you, lol :#

• redartredart Member
    edited November 2023

time to go prepare lunch i guess.

I know my luck. Right as i leave, someone gonna post a legendary flash sale.

• Don't worry, carry on with your workout

@redart said:

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @boringHustler said:

@FAT32 said:

@boringHustler said:
    Tell me about it, bought over 30 this BF, including one at Virmach just for meme's sake to see how much uptime it can keep up. :joy:

Investment to build something or use as Test server, that we will potentially build next year.

I've fallen into that trap.

Two years ago I bought a load of nice servers including a cluster of 3 year plans from GreenCloud, all for a project I was working on that I quit my day job to start.

And then I picked up a rather lucrative contract, so I paused work on that project, and did 12 months at silly rates.

Last year, I was near to the end of my 12 month contract and had decided to go back to my own project. Bought another load of nice services including a nice dedi.

Got to the end of the 12 months, they still wanted me, so I stuck my rates up 20% and they still agreed, so my own project was suspended for another year.

This year, I've renewed all the services, and bought another tasty hosthatch plan for more borgbackup space, ready for the final push in development on my own project (realistically needs about another 6 months full-time work to get to the state I want for launch).

And yet I still don't know what will happen if they ask me to renew again long term. At some point, I need to decide if I'm ever actually going to finish this project!

But at least, if I do, I've got all the servers I could possibly need in lots of diverse places. Although, in all honesty, having done load testing on what I've got so far, I have more capacity than I'm anticipating needing for at least the first couple of years!

• @ralf said:

@boringHustler said:

@FAT32 said:

@boringHustler said:

I've fallen into that trap.

Two years ago I bought a load of nice servers including a cluster of 3 year plans from GreenCloud, all for a project I was working on that I quit my day job to start.

And then I picked up a rather lucrative contract, so I paused work on that project, and did 12 months at silly rates.

Last year, I was near to the end of my 12 month contract and had decided to go back to my own project. Bought another load of nice services including a nice dedi.

Got to the end of the 12 months, they still wanted me, so I stuck my rates up 20% and they still agreed, so my own project was suspended for another year.

This year, I've renewed all the services, and bought another tasty hosthatch plan for more borgbackup space, ready for the final push in development on my own project (realistically needs about another 6 months full-time work to get to the state I want for launch).

And yet I still don't know what will happen if they ask me to renew again long term. At some point, I need to decide if I'm ever actually going to finish this project!

But at least, if I do, I've got all the servers I could possibly need in lots of diverse places. Although, in all honesty, having done load testing on what I've got so far, I have more capacity than I'm anticipating needing for at least the first couple of years!

What is this long delayed project your dreaming of all about?

• @ralf i feel your pain. This year I’ve bought loads of offers for a project I’m working on and then realised they were mostly non UK, and I was needing a UK diverse cluster!! I had best get my bum in gear and get things moving!!

Thanked by 1ralf
  • @Balababala said:

@c1vhosting said:

1GB €5/yr SSD KVM - C1V HOSTING

Bronze VPS (IPv6 only)

• Price: €5/year (VAT included)
    • Specs: 1 vCore, 1GB RAM, 30GB SSD, 3TB @ 500Mbps bandwidth, 1 IPv6 address
    • Order link

• Discount code: 22IVZU2R1N

• Quantity: 10

For payment, we prefer bank transfers or crypto - a little something extra for those who use these methods! If you choose PayPal, make sure the email on your C1V Hosting account matches your PayPal email. Orders with mismatched emails will be declined to ensure security.

hi,looking glass not have download file

Exactly we don’t provide it currently

• Stop running!

• @cowboy said:

@c1vhosting said:

2GB €11/yr SSD KVM - C1V HOSTING

Silver VPS (1 IPv4 + IPv6)

• Price: €11/year (VAT included)
    • Specs: 2 vCores, 2GB RAM, 60GB SSD, 5TB @ 500Mbps bandwidth, 1 IPv4, 1 IPv6 address
    • Order link

• Discount code: S6LX6JBD60

• Quantity: 15

For payment, we prefer bank transfers or crypto - a little something extra for those who use these methods! If you choose PayPal, make sure the email on your C1V Hosting account matches your PayPal email. Orders with mismatched emails will be declined to ensure security.

more please

Absolutely, stay updated.

• 2GB €11/yr SSD KVM - C1V HOSTING

Silver VPS (1 IPv4 + IPv6)

• Price: €11/year (VAT included)
    • Specs: 2 vCores, 2GB RAM, 60GB SSD, 5TB @ 500Mbps bandwidth, 1 IPv4, 1 IPv6 address
    • Order link

• Discount code: VL44B16HVD

• Quantity: 10

• redartredart Member
    edited November 2023

@ralf I found lowendtalk while searching for a cheap server to host a small hobby project. 2 years later, i still haven't finished it :neutral: It was supposed to be a small mod for a game, that will take 2 months max. And eve now, i procrastinate posting titties instead of working on it.

Thanked by 3Jord ralf nocloud
  • MOAR BOBS PLZ

Thanked by 1qige333
  • @dahartigan said:
    MOAR BOBS PLZ

Thanked by 3ehab bdl nocloud

Well I am risking it by browsing this thread with all those NSFW stuff at work with my manager sitting just next to me... let's hope there's still something good and my risk is worth it

• DEALS END?

• @FAT32 said:
    Well I am risking it by browsing this thread with all those NSFW stuff at work with my manager sitting just next to me... let's hope there's still something good and my risk is worth it

You posted some of the flash deals from the past couple of days from work too?

@komdsfojn said:

I took 2 days of Annual Leave and have very minimal to no sleep just for this event, so not really doing at work.

• why you guys reply such long pages posts , really hard to read

• @FAT32 said:

@komdsfojn said:

I took 2 days of Annual Leave and have very minimal to no sleep just for this event, so not really doing at work.

Wow, thanks for all the hard work on this thread.

Thanked by 1FAT32