Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD - Page 183
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD

Comments

• anyone with a retslav purchase has had the service activated yet?

• @Cybr said:

@awmbilisim said:
    Are you experiencing a problem with the service you receive, sir?

No, was referring to a different offer that was posted, not your one.

It is valid for all our customers, you can create a direct support request the moment you have a problem, our infrastructure works smoothly and flawlessly, and you have noticed that we provide 24/7 technical support as well as perfection.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@FAT32 said:

@Jord said:

Hunt the panda?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • emghemgh Member
    edited November 2023

BIG DICK 🍆

edit: meant disk

@emgh said:
    BIG DICK 🍆

edit: meant disk

Thanked by 2emgh ehab
  • edited November 2023

@awmbilisim Do you also do support for Hetzner? I'd like to double my IPs. I can also dig up the invoice number if you need that.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • Thanked by 1emgh
  • Wish I had disks like this

@sycot said:

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @ralfonat said:
    anyone with a retslav purchase has had the service activated yet?

Not yet. Still waiting for the activation @MrRetslav

Thanked by 1ralfonat
  • Thanked by 2ehab admax

Thanked by 2ehab nvme
  • Flat is justice too

Thanked by 2BBTN admax
  • Thanked by 1dosai

• @Murv said:
    Flat is justice too

Thanked by 1Murv
  • ehabehab Member
    edited November 2023

jealous @Jord

• NSFW...

• @nvme said:

@Murv said:
    Flat is justice too

Stop pls. I am working.

• @bac said: NSFW...

Trust me, these are safer than invoice numbers

Thanked by 1emgh
  • Just before we gear up for Cyber Monday shenanigans, I want to give a quick shout out to many of the providers. So many different providers have gotten involved this year and brought their best offerings to this community (even during a period of high costs). Without your 'bits and bytes', this weekend would not have been as exciting for many of us. YOU are a big part of why this community is thriving!

Aside from the goodies you bring, you also show the human side behind the screen. You've embraced the banter in here, and often are the ones keeping it going and building the fun and hype.

For me personally, I would like to call out @NetDynamics24 for not just bringing some of the biggest highlights of the sales this weekend, but also for the incredible support I experienced getting things up and going. The team there went above and beyond to get me sorted, and must be some of the most passionate and knowledgeable people in the industry! This weekend has brought out the worst in some other spammy providers, but you and your team have stood up and absolutely delivered!

Finally, big shout out to @FAT32 and the team there. I have no idea how you plan and organise this beautiful chaos... But I am down for it each and every year :smile:

• @totally_not_banned said:
    @awmbilisim Do you also do support for Hetzner? I'd like to double my IPs. I can also dig up the invoice number if you need that.

It is good that you are a joker, I hope you will not remain a joker like this throughout your life.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

26/11 11:20

Dedispec: $65/m 64GB 10Gbps Dual E5 in Texas

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2630Lv3
    64GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    1.6TB SSD
    10Gbit Port: 30TB Monthly Transfer
    Up to 2 day delivery due to Holiday
    $65/month - Coupon Code: 23BF2630LV3-LET
    https://www.dedispec.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=460

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited November 2023

@ehab said:

Bullarbie
    Barbull

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @BluBoy said:
    Just before we gear up for Cyber Monday shenanigans, I want to give a quick shout out to many of the providers. So many different providers have gotten involved this year and brought their best offerings to this community (even during a period of high costs). Without your 'bits and bytes', this weekend would not have been as exciting for many of us. YOU are a big part of why this community is thriving!

Aside from the goodies you bring, you also show the human side behind the screen. You've embraced the banter in here, and often are the ones keeping it going and building the fun and hype.

For me personally, I would like to call out @NetDynamics24 for not just bringing some of the biggest highlights of the sales this weekend, but also for the incredible support I experienced getting things up and going. The team there went above and beyond to get me sorted, and must be some of the most passionate and knowledgeable people in the industry! This weekend has brought out the worst in some other spammy providers, but you and your team have stood up and absolutely delivered!

Finally, big shout out to @FAT32 and the team there. I have no idea how you plan and organise this beautiful chaos... But I am down for it each and every year :smile:

• edited November 2023

@awmbilisim said:

@totally_not_banned said:

It is good that you are a joker, I hope you will not remain a joker like this throughout your life.

So i can become a lifeless marketing drone? Thanks but i'll pass.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @repuc Paid but not opened
    Invoice #538
    request 2X RAM

• @oakkia said:
    @repuc Paid but not opened
    Invoice #538
    request 2X RAM

i think @repuc has a LOT a LOT of issues

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@HostSlick said:

IT IS NOW HERE!!!!!!

CYBER MONDAY IS JUST COMING; BE PREPARED!

2023 AMD EPYC STORAGE BLACK-FRIDAY DEAL BY HOSTSLICK

CPU - 4 vCore - AMD EPYC 7402P
    RAM - 4GB
    Bandwidth - 1Gbit - 10TB (after 10TB reached, 100mbit,50up/50down)
    Disk Space - 1TB Pure HD
    Port Speed - 1Gbit
    IPv4 Addresse(s) - 1
    Operating System - Linux
    Location - Netherlands (EU)
    Datacenter - WorldStream, NETHERLANDS
    Networ - ColocationX LTD, AS208046
    Virtualization - KVM

35€/ YEAR!!!
    ORDER

First 10 orders - 15% additional discount. COUPON: N8PC8IL84G
    no pre-order. instant activation (or same day).
    LINUX OS only

128 in stock! Multiple NEW Nodes setup by Worldstream TODAY in the next hours.

@FAT32 @user123 @nxsas @emg88

Again as i see orders and also tickets regarding "my order was marked as fraud":

• VPN/Proxies during order process is not allowed.
    • Fake/Bullsh*t details are not allowed either.

This are the both ONLY reasons your order get marked as fraud.

thank you for understanding

Thanked by 2BBTN op23
  • @awmbilisim said:

@amj said:

@awmbilisim said:

@amj said:

@awmbilisim said:
    After the order is placed, 2x RAM, ie DOUBLE RAM or +2 MONTH additional time is added to your service time, whichever you request, we can help you if you specify which one you request by leaving your order number in the comment.

Invoice #26112
    Thank you :smile:

+2 ay has been provided and your order has been activated

Sorry, my mistake.
    May I ask you to double RAM instead of +2 month for Invoice #26112?
    Thank you.

No problem, ram addition has been made, when you restart your vds service, the update will be reflected in your service.

i ask for
    Order Number: 5381171281

Need 2x CPU