Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iBrave Cloud Professional Web Hosting: Lifetime Subscription | Is it worth buying?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iBrave Cloud Professional Web Hosting: Lifetime Subscription | Is it worth buying?

The group saw someone share:

https://www.stacksocial.com/sales/ibrave-cloud-professional-web-hosting-lifetime-subscription?aid=a-b3dvm0hw

I just need it, but I wonder what the reputation of this iBrave is?

1 site $14.97 permanent, 10 site $29.97 permanent, unlimited station $69.97 permanent

Unlimited SSD space, which makes me look especially needy

Comments

• kvz12kvz12 Member
    edited November 2023

No, it's lifetime until the service ends which could be at any point.

• @kvz12 said:
    No

why?

• Just no.

• Unlimited SSD space, which makes me look especially needy

End up straight ban after push 50gb website data for sure

• I don't believe any hosting that says lifetime. "Lifetime" is a clear SCAM.

Offering hosting services involves ongoing costs for the provider, such as server maintenance, hardware upgrades, and support staff. A one-time payment may not cover these long-term expenses.

• CabbageCabbage Member
    edited November 2023
    1. The Hosting Services allow you ‘unlimited’ server space for normal routine “non-file-distribution” web usage.
      k. as a remote file host for other websites
      l. operate self-hosted file sync or similar “cloud storage” based services including (but not limited to) OwnCloud, Pydio and Sparkleshare.
    2. MySQL Databases are limited to 1024 megabytes in size, when they reach this size we will notify you.

https://ibrave.io/aup/

You have to use the space for hosting websites and not for file sharing. I'm not sure how you can make use of that unlimited space, especially if you don't get unlimited pages. Even then, getting low end VPS would be a lot cheaper for unlimited pages if you are indeed looking to host bunch of websites.