Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All 1€ and 1$ vps offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

All 1€ and 1$ vps offers

gbzret4dgbzret4d Member
edited November 2023 in General

Hi,
im trying to get all vps deals/offers which are 1€/1$ or less per month like this offer from netcup https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/190094/1-vps-from-netcup#latest please post all deals you know about.

Comments

• colocrossing $10/yr vps

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • Only folks in EU can purchase this

Thanked by 2saf31 gbzret4d
  • gbzret4dgbzret4d Member
    edited November 2023

Thanks so far, any more providers/deals?

@saf31 said:

Hows their uptime/network?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Most 1€ or 1$ are heavily limited, IONOS is the exception to that.
    Right now, except from IONOS, Netcup obviously, Scaleway has Stardust VPS if its in stock you can try to deploy via API maybe you have some luck.

Besides that, most stuff is only available for a certain time after immediate release.
    Such as the HostEurope 1€ Server, OVH 1$ promo.

• gbzret4dgbzret4d Member
    edited November 2023

@Neoon said:
    Right now, except from IONOS, Netcup obviously, Scaleway has Stardust VPS if its in stock you can try to deploy via API maybe you have some luck.

Besides that, most stuff is only available for a certain time after immediate release.

What of the companys you mentioned you would prefer, price should be recurring?
    I cant find the hosteurope 1€ server, can you share a link please?

• Windows OS on 1 Euro NetCup VPS

@gbzret4d said:

@Neoon said:

They are gone, actually IONOS looses money on each of the 1€ deals.
    I talked to an ex. IONOS employee.

• @Neoon said:

@gbzret4d said:

@Neoon said:

Nah, oracle offers much more resources for free. So ionos takes those 1€/mo servers as loss leads. This is form of marketing.

edited November 2023

@LTniger said:

@Neoon said:

@gbzret4d said:

@Neoon said:

Nah, oracle offers much more resources for free. So ionos takes those 1€/mo servers as loss leads. This is form of marketing.

Forgot to mention, yea.
    IONOS expects you to upgrade and spend more money.

• @JasonM said: colocrossing $10/yr vps

where?

• will adguard home run without any problems on the smallest netcup one?

• @gbzret4d said:
    will adguard home run without any problems on the smallest netcup one?

Yes.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • Could be IONOS 1$ VPS a pick for private VPN?

• AnanchoretaAnanchoreta Member
    edited November 2023

@COLBYLICIOUS

I have a running wireguard vpn on the Strato sub brand.
    (Because with Strato you get ipv6, Ionos is still IPV4 only)
    And yes, with ~2GBit in and ~ 6GBit out, it should be enough for VPN usage.

• Took the IONOS deal. Holy shit their control panel is bad. Way worse than OVH. Slow, every page tries to upsell you some bullshit (AI powered blabla). Server performance is subpar.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • @LTniger said:
    Took the IONOS deal. Holy shit their control panel is bad. Way worse than OVH. Slow, every page tries to upsell you some bullshit (AI powered blabla). Server performance is subpar.

Same control panel bullshit at fasthosts but server perf is fine

@LTniger said:
    Took the IONOS deal. Holy shit their control panel is bad. Way worse than OVH. Slow, every page tries to upsell you some bullshit (AI powered blabla). Server performance is subpar.

The Panel is not as worse as OVH.
    Where it takes half a decade to load a single page.

However, especially the Firewall management, is questionable at best.
    It does work, the Installations don't fail, the Login works, the best part, I logged only in ONCE per VPS, to get the password and disable that gay as fuck firewall.

• @Neoon said:

@LTniger said:

It does work, the Installations don't fail, the Login works, the best part, I logged only in ONCE per VPS, to get the password and disable that gay as fuck firewall.

I bought them from ionos.de but they have not send me any vps info. Also, when I click to VPS/Servers on their panel, it logs me out from it. So how can i use it? Should I wait for an email?

• Is it worth to get the IONOS 1 euro/month for an VPN, what about this 12 month contract though?

edited November 2023

@Zreind said:

@Neoon said:

@LTniger said:

I bought them from ionos.de but they have not send me any vps info. Also, when I click to VPS/Servers on their panel, it logs me out from it. So how can i use it? Should I wait for an email?

I don't work for them, I said this many times.
    If you have issues, please ask them.

• @COLBYLICIOUS said:
    Is it worth to get the IONOS 1 euro/month for an VPN, what about this 12 month contract though?

Be prepared to deal with debt collectors in case you don't pay. Go for vpn.

Thanked by 1bench
  • @Neoon said:

@Zreind said:

@Neoon said:

@LTniger said:

Since you have bought 4-5 vps from them from different locations before, you know how it works. Germans have a slightly different process. That's why I asked you, their support probably won't answer for a long time.

• @Zreind said:

@Neoon said:

@Zreind said:

@Neoon said:

@LTniger said:

Since you have bought 4-5 vps from them from different locations before, you know how it works. Germans have a slightly different process. That's why I asked you, their support probably won't answer for a long time.

For me there was also logout. Just login again. They will force you to confirm phone.

• ZreindZreind Member
    edited November 2023

@LTniger said:

@Zreind said:

@Neoon said:

@Zreind said:

@Neoon said:

@LTniger said:

For me there was also logout. Just login again. They will force you to confirm phone.

I'm doing but it keeps me logout. pff.

@Zreind said:

@Neoon said:

@Zreind said:

@Neoon said:

@LTniger said:

Yes I might have 5 however, I never faced the issues you did.
    Hence I said, please ask them.

Could be your browser, a bug in their system.

Thanked by 1Zreind
  • Maybe check this? (Chinese webpage warning), I found it collect some VPS under 1$
    https://kimi.pp.ua

Thanked by 1darkimmortal

@seoky said:
    Maybe check this? (Chinese webpage warning), I found it collect some VPS under 1$
    https://kimi.pp.ua

I see stuff I never have seen before, nice.

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • @COLBYLICIOUS said:
    Is it worth to get the IONOS 1 euro/month for an VPN, what about this 12 month contract though?

I tried to install wireguard or openvpn and it doesnt connect though. Ussualy had no issued, but on Ionos doesnt work.

• @HWAYS said:

@COLBYLICIOUS said:

I tried to install wireguard or openvpn and it doesnt connect though. Ussualy had no issued, but on Ionos doesnt work.

Check wiith @dustinc about a cheap vps that can be used for Wireguard / OpenVPN