Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

self-hosted image upload script
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

self-hosted image upload script

LeviLevi Member

Looking for self-hosted mini image upload script similar to uguu.se. I had seen similar script (with anime cat or smth) but forgot it! Github self-hosted is known to me already.

Reqs:

• Sharex or any other browser->script upload support;
  • Preferably written in GO, without any massive requirements for webservers, nodejs etc.
  • Be able to deploy on 1c/1g VPS.

Comments

• Seems like someone got an use case for his ColoCrossing box :D

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited November 2023

Maybe x0.at? This one support ShareX uploader.
    or,
    Zipline ? It support both ShareX and Flameshot, but it can only be used for registered users.

Thanked by 2Levi 0xC7
  • @febryanvaldo said:
    Maybe x0.at? This one support ShareX uploader.
    or,
    Zipline ? It support both ShareX and Flameshot, but it can only be used for registered users.

x0.at is very close for what I looking for. But I remember a bit more graphical script. Zipline is bloated for me.

• If you don't mind using some third party without ads, you can try using mine instead of managing yours.

We do have a backup at 2 DC and also have redundancy via RAID10. So your images will be safe.

We dont even delete images and right now we are hosting more than 6 million images and 100 million images are served daily via hotlinks.

• @imgmoney said:
    If you don't mind using some third party without ads, you can try using mine instead of managing yours.

We do have a backup at 2 DC and also have redundancy via RAID10. So your images will be safe.

We dont even delete images and right now we are hosting more than 6 million images and 100 million images are served daily via hotlinks.

Thanks m8, but I installed x0.at single file script. Easy integration with sharex.

• Give xbackbone a try.

• @imgmoney said:
    If you don't mind using some third party without ads, you can try using mine instead of managing yours.

What do you get by doing so much for free?

• @LTniger said:

@imgmoney said:

Thanks m8, but I installed x0.at single file script. Easy integration with sharex.

So whats the aim? Are you creating one for your personal use or a semi public hobby project?

• @LTniger said:

@imgmoney said:

Similar to x0.at, is https://transfer.sh/ It can be used with a post request so ShareX should work with it. It also supports files via command line which is the main reason I use it.

• @codelock said:

@imgmoney said:

+1

• @Astro said: So whats the aim?

Personal use. Recently I've been creating and uploading screenshots a lot. Tired from all those public BBs to keep my images.

• @LTniger said:

@Astro said: So whats the aim?

Personal use. Recently I've been creating and uploading screenshots a lot. Tired from all those public BBs to keep my images.

If you use a mac then cleanshotx or dropshare might interest you

• Go to codelist.cc and you get lot of scripts in php for image hosting

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • @praburam said:
    Go to codelist.cc and you get lot of scripts in php for image hosting

Are you openly suggest warez? :D

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • @LTniger said:

@praburam said:
    Go to codelist.cc and you get lot of scripts in php for image hosting

Are you openly suggest warez? :D

🤣

• I use Photoshow in docker. The linuxserver version.

https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/photoshow

https://github.com/thibaud-rohmer/PhotoShow

pretty basic, but functional. You can specify what directory/s you want to turn into a gallery in the docker compose file.

But it doesn't have an upload function, for that i use cloud-commander.
    https://hub.docker.com/r/coderaiser/cloudcmd/

Thanked by 10xC7
  • @codelock said:

@imgmoney said:

I love giving out stuffs for free.

Thanked by 1Levi