Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PQ.hosting = Perfect Quality SCAM?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PQ.hosting = Perfect Quality SCAM?

ME> Hello i have paid the invoice #xxxxxx but confirmation took a longer while as there is a massive lag in bitcoin transactions, but it is now confirmed. Could you please have a look?

PQ.Hosting> Hello. Payment must be completed in 15 minutes or there will be an error.

ME> So it was not completed in 15 minutes as it was not written anywhere.

PQ.Hosting> That's usuall rule for all merchants.

ME> I was not aware of this rule, it was not written anywhere during the payment process. If I knew that, I would never decide to buy your service.

PQ.Hosting> We can't offer another solution for now.

ME> You mean "solution" that I paid and have no service which i bought?

PQ.Hosting> [Ticket closed]

:p

Comments

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

Looks too bad. @pqhosting, any comments?

• Could you paste a screenshot of the ticket?

• Charge back... Ou wait, you can't. Provider may add transaction manually if he want.

• @hreal said: bitcoin transactions

bitcoin payments have to be within selected time or it fails. IDK if PQ.Hosting is scam or not here, but if they've got the payment after 15 mins in their wallet, they should enable your order.

• They asking for provide the a copy of ID when I do not use them for a while. :smiley:

• PQ.Hosting> You also can contact Switchere to get more info about your payment ststus.

Sure I am taking screenshots, it's just impossible to attach images into this discussion without external hosting, but I can share them on request.

@hreal said:
    PQ.Hosting> You also can contact Switchere to get more info about your payment ststus.

Sure I am taking screenshots, it's just impossible to attach images into this discussion without external hosting, but I can share them on request.

You can use services like imgur

• ME> OK, I sent them an email for your convenience, meanwhile until you find another solution, I am discussing this ticket on https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/190061/pq-hosting-perfect-quality-scam

@tentor It would require editing and masking of private parts, I have no time for this, sorry, as it does not solve the issue. As I said, I am ready to share screenshots if there are any doubts, for example from PQ.SCAM representatives.

• pqhostingpqhosting Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2023

First of all, we haven't closed the ticket, you provide false information for forum members...
    If you've set 0 commission for your transaction - that's absolutely OK that transaction won't be completed fast. All merchants won't hold address because you don't want to pay the commission to pull your transaction.
    Think you should know that we don't even see money you've sent in our system. And we recommend to contact with our merchant to solve the problem. But your plan is to solve the problem in this forum. That's your choice.
    We always ready to help every client who ready to do little steps in solving problems.

Thanked by 2Drakasti Stradale
  • 3 times I used crypto to pay all those merchants/payment providers had 15 minutes flashing left and right on the pay page - is Switchere any different?

• Don't you think that it's you who should contact your payment partner? You have even did not provide any contact to them, just gave me a "good advise"?

I have paid 40 sat commission which was 20% of the whole annual payment for your VPS, which is extraordinary amount of money and you say it's my fault it has not reached on your "15 minutes rule"?

You are not ready to help, you are treating me like a rat, not your long time customer.

• @JabJab said:
    3 times I used crypto to pay all those merchants/payment providers had 15 minutes flashing left and right on the pay page - is Switchere any different?

Yes, Switchere did not mention anything about 15 minutes. I paid in 1 minute, BTW.

• @hreal said: which was 20%

I was pay 150% fees for payments with Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin going to crap with such fees.

• False unless screenshots are provided of the ticket.

Also, tell us the transaction ID for the payment in bitcoin network so we can check if it has even gone through.

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax
  • pq.hosting was a bad provider from the very beginning, and still is. STAY AWAY!

• hrealhreal Member
    edited November 2023

PQ.Hosting> For now only solution for you is to contact with Switchere so they can help to find out what the problem is with your payment.

ME> I have contacted them, but in my opinion it's you who should take care of this, I am not their business partner, you are. You are paying them for their services, not me.

@stefeman Bitcoins reached the destination address and have >6 confirmations. We are discussing customer (lack of) service, not the fact of payment here. If this fact will be questioned by the PQ representative, I am ready to share all details required. It's not questioned as far as I can understand.

I used some vague website submission form on Switchere website but have not been contacted yet.

• Recently, we have to give a lot of money for commissions, but these are the realities. The alternative is to pay in fiat, but it doesn't suit me

@sandyman said: The alternative is to pay in fiat

You forgot about Bitcoin Lightning Network

• why haven’t you posted screenshots of the ticket

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited November 2023

@hreal said:
    PQ.Hosting> For now only solution for you is to contact with Switchere so they can help to find out what the problem is with your payment.

ME> I have contacted them, but in my opinion it's you who should take care of this, I am not their business partner, you are. You are paying them for their services, not me.

@stefeman Bitcoins reached the destination address and have >6 confirmations. We are discussing customer (lack of) service, not the fact of payment here. If this fact will be questioned by the PQ representative, I am ready to share all details required. It's not questioned as far as I can understand.

I used some vague website submission form on Switchere website but have not been contacted yet.

Still no ticket screenshots or blockchain explorer link.

Everything is bullshit until you provide those.

edited November 2023

@pqhosting said:
    First of all, we haven't closed the ticket, you provide false information for forum members...
    If you've set 0 commission for your transaction - that's absolutely OK that transaction won't be completed fast. All merchants won't hold address because you don't want to pay the commission to pull your transaction.
    Think you should know that we don't even see money you've sent in our system. And we recommend to contact with our merchant to solve the problem. But your plan is to solve the problem in this forum. That's your choice.
    We always ready to help every client who ready to do little steps in solving problems.

Just report this thread, he has not shared any proof yet.

As legit as me pasting this:

ME> Hello i have paid the invoice #xxxxxx but confirmation took a longer while as there is a massive lag in bitcoin transactions, but it is now confirmed. Could you please have a look?

PQ.Hosting> Hello. Payment must be completed in 15 minutes or there will be an error.

ME> So it was not completed in 15 minutes as it was not written anywhere.

PQ.Hosting> Fuck you n***er

ME> I fuck your mother

PQ.Hosting> I fuck your grandmother

ME> You mean the "solution" is that we should both fuck ourselves?

PQ.Hosting> [Ticket closed]

• Requiring Bitcoin transactions to complete within 15 minutes isn't reasonable, it can easily take >25 minutes for a single confirmation no matter what fee is paid. If that's a requirement then Bitcoin(/other crypto) should only be allowed for depositing to balance, not for a 15-minute-deadline invoice.

Thanked by 3tentor gaming neverain
  • @MallocVoidstar said:
    Requiring Bitcoin transactions to complete within 15 minutes isn't reasonable, it can easily take >25 minutes for a single confirmation no matter what fee is paid. If that's a requirement then Bitcoin(/other crypto) should only be allowed for depositing to balance, not for a 15-minute-deadline invoice.

Also what’s with the damn pitchforks? Let’s wait for either party to post proof. At this time both are not free from blame.

• @MallocVoidstar said: Requiring Bitcoin transactions to complete within 15 minutes isn't reasonable, it can easily take >25 minutes for a single confirmation no matter what fee is paid. If that's a requirement then Bitcoin(/other crypto) should only be allowed for depositing to balance, not for a 15-minute

The main problem with replenishment is the minimum replenishment amount. Usually it is $10. If you want to buy something for $2,50 for example, it is really stressful. It is not yet known whether you will be satisfied with this product to extend it.

The invoice period is usually 24 hours for many providers. If someone cuts it off, it's their problem.

• @hreal said:
    I have contacted them, but in my opinion it's you who should take care of this, I am not their business partner, you are. You are paying them for their services, not me.

I don't agree with this. It should be the client's responsibility to contact Switchere to ensure that the transaction was successful and provide proof of this to the provider :D

edited November 2023

Edit: The payment gateway is actually retarded. I tested with blank order to see how the timeout works.

If there is not enough confirmations within this time period:

The order is canceled and the payment gateway will pocket the funds.

Thanked by 1james50a
    edited November 2023

Edit: It really is just 15 minutes lol.

Currently it takes 13 mins average with low being 3 mins and high being 20+ for 1 confirmation.

• hrealhreal Member
    edited November 2023

PQ.Hosting> We've contacted them. They told us that payment became failed because hadn't been paid for 15 minutes. In a result - we haven't got your funds yet.

ME> And you just accepted that and you don't care about lost money? You don't try to investigate it further and leave your customer who paid without service and yourself without money?

I deposited the balance in 1 minute. There is a tiny progress, Switchere replied they received my message.

So title should be "switchere steals your crypto"

• pqhostingpqhosting Member, Host Rep

@stefeman said:
    Edit: It really is just 15 minutes lol.

Currently it takes 13 mins average with low being 3 mins and high being 20+ for 1 confirmation.

Thank you...