Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner server issue
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner server issue

I am currently running Hyper-v virtual machines on hetzner server with /27 subnet, today they blocked the server stating "The IP ..*/27 seems to be not used but it looks like you are forwarding all incoming traffic back to our router.

What should I do to fix it ? Any help ?

Comments

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2023

@samipy said: looks like you are forwarding all incoming traffic back to our router

Do ip route add blackhole your_prefix/27 dev lo to prevent sad Hetzner

Currently you have loop due to fallback to default route

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2023

Is that really the reason they would block the entire server though? Nothing else?

• @tentor said:

@samipy said: looks like you are forwarding all incoming traffic back to our router

Currently you have loop due to fallback to default route

Thanks, but my server has windows OS.

@Clouvider said:
    Is that really the reason they would block the entire server though? Nothing else?

Unfortunately, yes.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@samipy said:

@tentor said:

You could create another tiny VM and assign all unused IPs to it. That would prevent the loop back to their router.