Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedicated Server in Less Developed Countries
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedicated Server in Less Developed Countries

Hi,
I’m looking for a dedicated server with:
1) 16G RAM, not picky on the CPUs
2) Desired Location is cheaper less developed countries: Romania, Russia, Malaysia, any South America, any Africa. Sometimes I see Hong Kong with good rates
3) Accepts cryptocurrency with low transaction fees. So no Bitcoin layer 1 due to fees. Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Solana, Bitcoin lightning, ect.

Comments

• I'm also open to doing double the RAM/CPU (so 32G RAM) if anyone has a good deal

• @puppydogking said: 2) Desired Location is cheaper less developed countries: Romania, Russia, Malaysia, any South America, any Africa. Sometimes I see Hong Kong with good rates

What about Italy?

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

@puppydogking said:
    Hi,
    2) Desired Location is cheaper less developed countries: Romania, Russia, Malaysia, any South America, any Africa. Sometimes I see Hong Kong with good rates
    3) Accepts cryptocurrency with low transaction fees. So no Bitcoin layer 1 due to fees. Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Solana, Bitcoin lightning, ect.

We have our datacenter in Hong Kong with a good selection of servers. Have you got an approx budget to work with? Feel free to DM me directly and I’ll be able to check our stock directly.

Thanks

• @puppydogking said:
    Hi,

How come Hong Kong is less developed ?

• You know that the less developed, the more expensive a server is in that country, right? The initial cost in exotic locations like the countries you mentioned is much higher than EU and North America.

Thanked by 2shruub homelabber
  • @nick_ said:
    You know that the less developed, the more expensive a server is in that country, right? The initial cost in exotic locations like the countries you mentioned is much higher than EU and North America.

Depends on the country right? I guess I should not have used the word "developing"
    I see Romania, Russia, and Ukraine as cheaper.
    For Africa and South America you're right

• HivelocityHivelocity Member, Patron Provider

I have servers in Nigeria and S. Africa to sell. DM if you want to discuss.