Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME - Page 589
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME

Comments

• Hello, I purchased a VPS from someone else and pushed it into my account. the order number is #7315250706. What should I do to apply for doubled traffic?

• Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order: 9345735619
    Thanks!

Order Number: 9779668872
    Thanks.

Order: 5790498988
    Invoice: 8932689
    Thanks!

• “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” – Earl Nightingale

• Dear Sir or Madam,
    I would like to double the bandwidth.
    My Order: 7063379373
    Thank you very much and have a nice day!

order number:1628892277

Thanks!

• @dustinc Seems you missed my post in Page 466. I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 8248374497
    Invoice: 8953668
    Thanks!

• Hello,
    I would like to apply for double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 9782886818
    Invoice #8967990
    Thank you in advance

order number:4431167524

Thanks!

• @dustinc
    Seems you missed my post in Page 466. I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 1487315306
    Invoice: #8965428
    Thanks!

• Go go go page 589 it is

• Five eight nine that is such a biggg number go go go

• @dustinc Are the ryzen units available anywhere else besides NY? I thought I saw where they were available in other areas when I looked earlier. I'd love one closer to me in either ATL, DAL, or CHI.

• Order Number: 5753648850
    please doube the bandwidth

Order Number: 6408943258
    Invoice #8978679
    Thanks!

• The match was invented after the lighter.
    The first match was made in 1826. However, the first cigarette lighter was made in 1823.

• Michael Jordan makes a lot of money from Nike.
    This is more than what all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia annually make combined. This is enough money to be able to feel the entire world population a meal.

• The five colors on the Olympic flag were carefully selected.
    This is because at least one color on this flag can be found on any flag in any country.

• Antares is 60,000 times larger than the sun.
    Antares, often referred to as “the heart of the scorpion” due to its location in the Scorpius constellation, is a red supergiant star. The name “Antares” is derived from the ancient Greek term “Anti-Ares,” which means “rival of Mars” because of its similar reddish hue to the planet Mars.

• There are constantly around 1,800 thunderstorms that occur somewhere on the planet.
    This is a constant phenomenon that occurs on the planet. This totals to around 16 million annually.

Order Number: 8323853576
    Invoice ID: #8906619
    Thanks!

• The chicken came before the egg.
    At least, according to the Christian bible. This is stated in Genesis 1:20-22.

• A kiss stimulates 29 muscles and chemicals.
    This causes the person to relax. Women are found to like light and gentle kisses, while men are found to enjoy more intense ones.

• Left-handed people are better at particular sports.
    Mainly those that involve spatial judgment and fast reactions. This was stated by a research study comparing the performance of left-handed and right-handed athletes.

• A giant tortoise that was believed to be extinct was found in the Galapagos.
    Previous to this, this species of giant tortoises had not been spotted for over 100 years. Scientists had believed them to be extinct already until 2019.

• Ancient Egyptians slept on stone pillows.
    This was discovered by translating ancient texts from Egyptian ruins. The Egyptian word for headrest was roughly translated to a stone pillow.

• Hello,
    I would like to apply for double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 6801642061
    Invoice #8921055
    Thank you in advance

• Although this is the first time I have purchased your services, I am very impressed!

Thanked by 1dustinc
    Order Number: 2210192751
    Invoice ID: #9040945
    Thanks!