Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME - Page 298
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME

Comments

• gamb1tgamb1t Member
    edited November 2023

Page 298

• @dustinc said:
    It's the final countdown!

dum dum, dudududum, dadada dadadada

• Sheesh I'm on plane wifi not sure if I can win but here to contribute to demand!

• HYPE HYPE HYPE, HYPE IT UP!

• Have you guys even seen the brand new $10.29/year deal?

• It's a "Must Grab Deal" :)

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

For those who are just tuning in to this thread, welcome! We're putting on a show and bringing back the Chef by popular demand, tonight at 8 PM PST! That's in about 20 minutes from now!! For those who aren't familiar with the Chef, the Chef tends to bring out some of RackNerd's best deals via flash sales, in addition to giveaways, tons of fun and wins to be had!

Just a heads-up: our flash sales are just as the name suggests - they're rapid and designed for those who are quick to act, as these deals tend to sell out swiftly. Here's a pro tip: to enhance your odds of successfully purchasing a flash sale product, I recommend pre-registering now. If you're already a registered client, simply log into your client area. Remember, in the world of flash sales, speed is key – if you're not first, you're likely to miss out! Get started by registering here: https://my.racknerd.com/register.php

Thanked by 2dahartigan noob404
  • @dustinc said:
    For those who are just tuning in to this thread, welcome! We're putting on a show and bringing back the Chef by popular demand, tonight at 8 PM PST! That's in about 20 minutes from now!! For those who aren't familiar with the Chef, the Chef tends to bring out some of RackNerd's best deals via flash sales, in addition to giveaways, tons of fun and wins to be had!

Just a heads-up: our flash sales are just as the name suggests - they're rapid and designed for those who are quick to act, as these deals tend to sell out swiftly. Here's a pro tip: to enhance your odds of successfully purchasing a flash sale product, I recommend pre-registering now. If you're already a registered client, simply log into your client area. Remember, in the world of flash sales, speed is key – if you're not first, you're likely to miss out! Get started by registering here: https://my.racknerd.com/register.php

So exciting!! The problem is I have to leave at that exact time, grr! lol

• @dustinc said:

Bring out the dishes, chef!!!

15 minutes to go!

#BRING-OUT-THE-CHEF

• BRING-OUT-THE-CHEF

• Can't wait!!!

• @dustinc said:

Where it will be posted? in this forum in replies or somwhere else?

• 10 minutes to go!

• I smell something in the kitchen :)

• 9 minutes to go!

• Where it will be posted?

Just stay tune here. Create Racknerd account if you have not yet, or login and tick remember option .

#BRING-OUT-THE-CHEF #BRING-ON-THE- 🔥🔥🔥 #LETS-GOOOO-LET
    #THE-RACKNERD-PARTY-IS-ALIVE!

#AINT-NO-PARTY-LIKE-A-RACKNERD-PARTY

WOW you guys are incredible, our site is being hammered! Back by popular demand -- our CHEF is HERE!

• Page 299

• @dustinc said:
    WOW you guys are incredible, our site is being hammered! Back by popular demand -- our CHEF is HERE!

Where where??!!!

7 minutes to go!!!

• @dustinc said:

Welcome Chef!