Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME - Page 22
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

-- B L A C K F R I D A Y -- by LETs #1 TOP PROVIDER RackNerd! - HUNDREDS OF GIVEAWAYS! COME GET SOME

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@cpufan said:
    nice 7950x

YABS

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-09-06                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Tue 14 Nov 2023 08:40:40 AM CST

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 2 minutes
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 4499.984 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 1.4 GiB
    Swap       : 1024.0 MiB
    Disk       : 28.5 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
    Kernel     : 5.4.0-28-generic
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline

IPv4 Network Information:
    ISP        : ColoCrossing
    ASN        : AS36352 ColoCrossing
    Host       : SmartServerHost LLC
    Location   : Buffalo, New York (NY)
    Country    : United States

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 507.48 MB/s (126.8k) | 2.77 GB/s    (43.3k)
    Write      | 508.82 MB/s (127.2k) | 2.78 GB/s    (43.5k)
    Total      | 1.01 GB/s   (254.0k) | 5.56 GB/s    (86.9k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 3.48 GB/s     (6.7k) | 3.57 GB/s     (3.4k)
    Write      | 3.66 GB/s     (7.1k) | 3.81 GB/s     (3.7k)
    Total      | 7.14 GB/s    (13.9k) | 7.39 GB/s     (7.2k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 797 Mbits/sec   | 43.5 Mbits/sec  | 78.7 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 91.4 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 817 Mbits/sec   | 328 Mbits/sec   | 87.9 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 640 Mbits/sec   | 18.1 Mbits/sec  | 179 ms         
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 934 Mbits/sec   | 169 Mbits/sec   | 9.90 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 554 Mbits/sec   | 29.2 Mbits/sec  | 152 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 823 Mbits/sec   | 78.1 Mbits/sec  | 71.1 ms        

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1839                          
    Multi Core      | 1835                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/21945796

Good stuff! Thank You for sharing, looking good B)

• @FrankZ said:

Where are you getting this from?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2023

Cooke for you friend.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2023

@codelock said: Where are you getting this from?

They are posted on one of my servers, but they are from another web site that does not have them in this easy to use form.

• Page 22

@hiddenpuzzle said:
    I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, but part of me is still waiting for the other shoe to drop with Racknerd. It's just miles better value than any other hosting provider, the customer service is really great, and I have had no uptime problems. Feels too good to be true. And yet here I am, been using Racknerd for my VPS services for 1.5 years with no funny business. I don't know why people would ever choose a service like Vultr when Racknerd exists.

Hi @hiddenpuzzle -- Thank You for sharing your experience with RackNerd, and for your continued support and business over the past 1.5 years. It's always encouraging to hear positive feedback from our long-term users!

Our approach is sustainable and focused on long-term relationships with our clients. We are here for the long haul :) Our growth trajectory is consistently upward, with each year surpassing the accomplishments of the last in our ongoing expansion plans. We're continually investing in our infrastructure and services to ensure we can keep delivering the same level of excellence and reliability you've come to expect from us. For example, us introducing the new Ryzen 7950X Gen4 NVMe VPS product line this Black Friday is just the beginning of a very large expansion project to come -- we look forward to soon rolling this out to more datacenter locations of ours :)

Thank You again for trusting us with your business.

• WELCOME TO PAGE 22

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness

@codelock said:
    @dustinc for international giveaway winner can we pay for shipping to have it shipped or have it shipped to a forwarding service so it is just like shipping to any other us address for you

Hi @codelock -- great question! In short, we can ship to any US address. I have seen in the past some international users utilize a forwarding service (so that on our end, we just ship it out to the US address you mention).

Thanked by 2codelock FrankZ
  • This one I call... the Cisneros

Thanked by 2FrankZ dustinc
  • @FrankZ said:

WELCOME TO PAGE 22

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • I was just listening to this song

• Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • @codelock said:
    I was just listening to this song

Which song?

@Xrmaddness said:

@hiddenpuzzle said:
    I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, but part of me is still waiting for the other shoe to drop with Racknerd. It's just miles better value than any other hosting provider, the customer service is really great, and I have had no uptime problems. Feels too good to be true. And yet here I am, been using Racknerd for my VPS services for 1.5 years with no funny business. I don't know why people would ever choose a service like Vultr when Racknerd exists.

I've personally been using RackNerd for 3 going on 4 years now. I've had and have quite a few services with them over the years in basically every location. There have only ever been 2 issues that I've had with my services, both of which were outside of RackNerd's control, but they were handled promptly, they were incredibly transparent throughout the entire process, and they compensated very fairly. Their support is amazing, services are great, and @dustinc is awesome! I have no reason to believe that they're going away any time soon :)

We are indeed here for the long haul @Xrmaddness -- with many more expansion projects actively underway :)

Thank You for being with us for nearly ~4 years, time just seems to zoom by, hehe. We are not perfect but we always strive to learn and improve from every experience. Your positive feedback about our support and services, especially during those rare instances of issues, is greatly appreciated. We truly believe it's important to be transparent and proactive, and that's at the core of what everything that we do.

We're excited about the future and looking forward to continuing to serve you and all our valued customers. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!! 💞

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness

@Xrmaddness said:
    This one I call... the Cisneros

😂 Hahaha, I love it!

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • SHEEEEESHHHH!!! RACKNERD BLACK FRIDAY IS LIVE, GO HERE: https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/ 💯

• @FrankZ said:

@codelock said: Where are you getting this from?

They are posted on one of my servers, but they are from another web site that does not have them in this easy to use form.

Just to be clear, all images are in the public domain. There is no copyright infringement when posting these.

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness 0xC7
  • @FrankZ anything with pebble tile (natural stone)? planning to renovate some place at home with that.

• Oh gotcha, love me some Swift B)

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2023

@paijrut said:
    @FrankZ anything with pebble tile (natural stone)? planning to renovate some place at home with that.

I expect there will be one posted that you can use for that. I'll tag you when it comes up

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness paijrut
  • Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • Guys post some panda gifs

• Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • @codelock said:
    Guys post some panda gifs

Any particular reason?

• Thanked by 1Xrmaddness